Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 : Where to invest with $100 ?  (Read 3708 times)
Bitcocoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:01:33 PM

$100 doesn't earn you anything for the short term
But if you want to invest $100 and forget

There are altcoins i can recommend to you
For example; ethereum,zcash and ripple.
Nonakryse

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:05:45 PM

hundred bucks won't get you far, for example, just depositing or withdrawing that money from an exchange, you'll have to pay 2-3 dollars, which means you already made a loss of 3%. From the other side that means that you'll potentially make much more. But the first thing you have to make clear to yourself is whether you want to trade or invest, these are two different things. If you're inexperienced in trading I would suggest to not go into it. There are many examples from traders who have been rekt within a couple of weeks and never saw the light again, trading involves as well a lot of stress and psychological toll.. while if you choose the second option, investing, you'll be better off just investing in something that you believe in and sitting on it. In other words, you won't have to worry about selling or buying, you'll buy a couple of things with the hundred bucks and eventually sell in 3-4 years (depends on your span) which is much more easier and relaxed.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:17:03 PM

Spend 100 $ for buyng cheap coins with promising future such as Iota,Nem and Ripple and forget about them.In a year your investment will increase at least ×5  Wink
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:22:14 PM

Hello,
I am thinking of investing a little amount in cryptocurrency. I want to invest $100. I am also thinking of doing trading sometime with that money.
Which coin will be the best for investing with $100 ?

If you want to invest one hundred dollars into cryptocurrency I would highly recommend those top five or ten on the market. Those are the safest coins for me these days. But if you want to try ICO's, go for Spectre.ai because it is a unique and promising project. It is actually the first brokerless exchange and I believe that this project will succeed and give us better profit in the near future. They actually have two tokens the SXU for utility and SXD for dividend. But it always depends on your desire or feeling on a specific coin you want to invest.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:28:42 PM

It's hard to make a profit of $ 100 but my advice is to invest in ICO projects as this is a market that always attracts big investors and you can make a profit x10
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:38:48 PM

Hello,
I am thinking of investing a little amount in cryptocurrency. I want to invest $100. I am also thinking of doing trading sometime with that money.

there are plenty of cheap altcoin. but I think you should have a capital of more than 100 $. but if not possible you can try with a small profit. yes calculate the count while sharpening knowledge and experience.
tomvildc

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

Research carefully and choose a best coin to invest $100 each month. Maybe 1 or 2 years later ..
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

Hello,

I prefer that you should wait for the downtime in the market where every coins value are decreasing then that is the right time to invest some coin. As of now the value of altcoins is at fire, I prefer that you invest in eth coins today because that is the altcoin that can grow faster.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:28:13 PM

Hello,

I prefer that you should wait for the downtime in the market where every coins value are decreasing then that is the right time to invest some coin. As of now the value of altcoins is at fire, I prefer that you invest in eth coins today because that is the altcoin that can grow faster.

You are ready to wait for a long time then you can invest your money in ETH, or you are looking to make a speed profit then invest in other high volume altcoins. Right all reputed altcoins are in the fire so wait for some time the price will drop that time you can invest.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:44:32 AM

You can either use that 100$ to invest in new ICO (risky, but if you invested on a right coin then it's super profitable) or you can invest in old altcoins such as : ETH, Monero (xmr), NEO, or zcoin! These coins are so stable and "relatively safe" I think. Or you can just invest it on btc, very low profit, but safe (90%). Goodluck!
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

Hello,

You are right not to risk with the large sum of money. Being a newbie it is better to start with little sums. You can buy Ripple — this will be one of the best investments and this will give you the motif to go on with crypto further.
Or waves or wings. Your choice.
ikrak3n

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

Super high risk/reward: Simplecoin ICO, RedPulse, Enjincoin
Low risk: Buy 1 litecoin
Even lower risk: Buy 0.01 Bitcoin
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:16:58 PM

The $100 is obviously a little bit less, you can get some high returns by investing in some ICO projects, get a few times the return, but be prepared, it's also likely to go to zero at any time.

mark781

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:23:38 PM

Invest in 4 ICOs, if you are lucky you can do 250$ (or lost all).
man1975asc

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:24:15 PM

ICO is the way!
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

Hello,

Lets start it fresh and over agin.

You can get many opportunities in todays date because just look at the market how fast it is growing. If you put good amount of money into ETHER and $100 is still okay then you good probability of gaining profits in the month of the January or feb. The reason is simple, ether is rising in its popularity and people have already started the fission reaction for the splitting of investment into ether. They are no stoppable and everyone wants the profit. So I'm pretty sure that we will see major investors in the next month and pumped price after that month. :-)
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:23:50 PM

minimum return of 20 percent is guaranteed with the portfolio on LH Crypto
please visit https://lh-crypto.io/ for details of the projects as the offers from the LHC developer.

bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:51:05 PM

RDN, EOS, LRC or ETC
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:58:46 PM

Most of the comments here are here to give you bad investments advice.

Let me talk with you from a friend to another cause I've been in your place and it's hard to trust in anyone here so learn from my post.

If you have 100$ or more , or anyone here has some money to spare , doesn't matter the amount , let me give you my asset because someone told me about it and I will just spread further.

How many of you here have made bad investments ? Or did they invest in some bad ICOS ? Or got ripped by an exchange ( anyone remembers MTGox ? ) and any other bad plan investments.

In an ocean full of ICO's it's really hard to find the good one when you can really make a plan investments for yourself based on the project info , team involved into the project , products and so on.

BTCTokenPAYBTC https://www.tokenpay.com/

Site quote " TokenPay is a decentralized and self-verifying payment platform project. Based entirely on mathematics it is designed to enable secure transactions between multiple parties " - Math never fail guys.
[ANN][ICO] - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0

Also , for those you have doubts , go check for yourself the thread , join slack and ask questions , visit the site and spread the word guys.

Countdown to Token Sale

December 7th 2017 10AM NYC Time
10DAYS

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
slowlii

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time for $100. Doesn't worth. Instead of this, I would go and learn blockchain technology's technical details and improve my technical information level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: