Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 : Where to invest with $100 ?  (Read 3708 times)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

Probably it will be wiser from your side not to invest them into any ICO (you will not know for sure if the project reliable or not). I suppose the perfect variant will be to buy just coins from top 10 or top 20.
vadimkavp

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:44:33 AM

Invest in two or three of the TOP 10 major cryptocurrencies. And while your investments will work for you and make a profit, its time to invest in learning the entire cryptocurrency market. The accumulation of knowledge and experience you have will no longer arise the question of where to invest a particular amount. You will become a professional.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

Now with $ 100 the best choice is Stratis. A huge number of updates. A lot of events until the end of the year. Price today soared over 6 dollars. Tomorrow 30 Nov be successful if the launch platform then the price will fly up. For you it is the opportunity to buy a coin that costs less $ 10 and then sell it for $ 100 in 2018. I think a secure investment

High risk high payoff
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:10:16 PM

since hundred bucks is not that much, you can really put it anywhere.. as losing that amount of money won't be anything significant or won't affect you in any way (in a big way at least). What you can do is try trading some smaller cap coins, but if I were you - I'd go for an ICO, or initial coin offering. What this is basically, is a project that just started and is looking to raise funds, that's quite a typical think that happens in traditional business and raising money for them is called an IPO or initial public offering. Since your amount is relatively small, the best chances for you to multiply it significantly is to join one of those ICO's and go all in with it. If you're going to invest some more cash into this then you can buy some top coins. Forget about trading, you'll waste your money and time.
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:49:27 PM

buy some DAR or MER.
it is both low market and high potential. what if you succeed
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

Bettter buy knowlege for this 100$. It's not a money for investments, learn how to trade and trade for this 100$ it can be more profitable now then investing in ICO, investments not profitable now.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

You can research on the coin they suggest you, dont just listen to others you should also do research by yourself so you did not blame others if they say wrong information.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:51:07 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 08:53:29 AM by MCVXYZ

I was thinking of buying the cheap but promising crytocurrencies in a good number and trade them.  Like Ripple, OMG.
What do you think about it?

Olso you can buy other cheap altcoins,like raidblocks/peercoin/NEO for short-term investment,because price of raidblock often goes up and down from 1000st to 2000.

Congrats,If you consider my advice.Now,the price is 6400 satoshis.it was about 1000-1100,so profit would be great.
Nowadays,It's not too late now to buy Stellar Lumens(XLM),I hope  this coin wil ''blow up''.Today's price is 0.118881$,But it has a great future, based on its productivity.Also Litecoin has a serious future, because the founders are  trying  to develop this coin and do everything,So they are Socially active And they conduct many negotiations.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:00:11 AM

I suggest you should invest $100 with Trade.io. Although I consider and respect other ICOs, I have a feeling that Trade.io is worth investing because of it's amazing project concept. They have a multi-asset trading platform and liquidity pool that is something that I have never seen before yet. In addition to that, Trade (TIO) tokens can be used to purchase ICOs/IPOs and new assets. I'm purely convinced that their entire team are doing a great job in putting up this amazing project.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:44:48 AM

$100 is a very small amount to invest any way you can buy Pura or Deeponion with your $100. It will gives you good returns.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:14:25 PM

In 100$ you can invest it in bitcoin, buy at dump. it is not too late to invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but for your fund you should invest in btc for now and if you have more than 100$ you can do trading and im sure you'll get more profit from it
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:18:41 PM

In 100$ you can invest it in bitcoin, buy at dump. it is not too late to invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but for your fund you should invest in btc for now and if you have more than 100$ you can do trading and im sure you'll get more profit from it

It's very small to invest in altcoins. I would buy bitcoin with that and that amount could turn into $10,000 within 5-10 years in an optimistic case of bitcoin rise.
Hodll

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:33:35 PM

Personally I think you should invest in an ico. Get in on an ico while it is still at the cent price and in a couple of years or months your investment might be something significant. Have a look at CanYa ico or Zillica both are potential game changers in the crypto game.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

If you know how to trade on the exchange, then pick up some altcoyin and invest in it. If you do not know how to trade, then buy bitcoin on the correction and let it lie. After some time you will be pleasantly surprised by the increase in your capital.

Davido93

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

100$  put to
1. DeepOnion
2. Publica (pbl)
They will give you return (HOLD)

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

ETC is the best choice for you, I think that ETC wil hit 100$ next year, it`s good underestimated coin, choice of community (DAO hardfork). You can make x5 multiple, it`s good for beginning

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:59:29 PM

I think if you want to find a safe, you can invest it into big altcoins like bitcoin, ripple, eth, dash, btg, etc, but the result will be less profit. but if you want more profit, you can buy pre-ico token of a project, you will get many bonus, but the risk is also big enough

wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:38:38 PM

use this 100$ (not much to be honest) and buy some cardano. its 0.11-0.13$. I'm expecting 0.5$ with cardano
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:56:16 PM

I would buy ethereum, and would invest in ico for example in the ICO that will be done from the Gilgamesh project, this project has all the characteristics to be a success
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:21:40 PM

Hello,
I am thinking of investing a little amount in cryptocurrency. I want to invest $100. I am also thinking of doing trading sometime with that money.
Which coin will be the best for investing with $100 ?

You should look for coins from top 20 cryptocurrencies (coinmarketcap) with a small price. I think about IOTA, OMG, Wave, ETC, NEO and invest in them, just don't put all money in one coin and be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: