Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gold lunch today  (Read 236 times)
interactivecrypto (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:49:14 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 04:47:06 PM by interactivecrypto

Hi,

I read about Bitcoin gold today:https://www.interactivecrypto.com/launch-bitcoin-gold-today/ it's will affect the bitcoin price? or just another coin?

it's can be the new bitcoincash? some reason to buy? and if yes were?
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:52:52 PM

Hi,

I read about Bitcoin gold today:https://www.interactivecrypto.com/launch-bitcoin-gold-today/ it's will affect the bitcoin price? or just another coin?

it's can be the new bitcoincash? some reason to buy? and if yes were?

In a little more than 3 hours, bitcoin gold will launch and I think that is something that have been responsible for the pickup in the price of bitcoin and retraction in the price of BCH because I feel BTG is the latest bride that effort will be directed towards. To the core supporters, its nothing other than another of those coins but to the promoters, they believe its the real bitcion. The decision is now left for you as an individual to choose which party you want to go with.
JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:00:27 PM

the  developers that have created the fork announced that they will release Bitcoin Gold today.
im excited what  happens to the crypto charts this night.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: