Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Qlink- World's First Decentralized Mobile Network-Official Thread  (Read 26409 times)
Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:06:10 AM

are there plans to be listed on liqui?

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:00:08 AM

Just wondering how u gonna deploy ur smart contract? There are so many free wireless out there why would people bother to share wifi?
Example: in sg there is this wireless.sg
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:04:37 PM

Just wondering how u gonna deploy ur smart contract? There are so many free wireless out there why would people bother to share wifi?
Example: in sg there is this wireless.sg

That is what I thought when I was doing my research on this project. There are so many free wireless hotspots and providers that I don't know if there is a need for this. Maybe if this would be super secure and proved.

kryptoknightk

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

Any specific date on when the product is going to launch? The roadmap says Q1 2018.
vleonov

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

What about your Circulating Supply ? Can't find any info on coinmarketcap
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:15:54 AM

Can someone confirm if the products works? Has anyone tried it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

Did the devs even attend this forum?
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

I think nowadays telegram is the place to be to ask questions & bitcointalk is a place where you can pin information...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
t0pk3k

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

Let me get this straight, you want to invest money in a product but you can't even search Youtube for a fucking demo?
This is the first and last time I spoonfeed anyone here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfLPML1_9g&t=377s
(I searched for Q-Link and this was on the first page of results)

You want them to spend time on forums pumping their coin? Ok..

How can you not see that this is one of the most promising projects in the cryptosphere?
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

Let me get this straight, you want to invest money in a product but you can't even search Youtube for a fucking demo?
This is the first and last time I spoonfeed anyone here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfLPML1_9g&t=377s
(I searched for Q-Link and this was on the first page of results)

You want them to spend time on forums pumping their coin? Ok..

How can you not see that this is one of the most promising projects in the cryptosphere?

+1

After months on bitcointalk sometimes I have to laugh because of the 100 pages of one topic, about 95 of them are filled with the same questions.

Agreed. Qlink = a great future investment. I invested this morning during the dip  Cool.

sneakyraccoon

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

Looks like a very promising project!
Got my first QLC yesterday on Kucoin  Wink

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

I have to ask, but

GeorgKrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

hi,

invested in the ico and did not recive any qlink. I wrote an email, what ca i do?
can you write me a message?

thx
t0pk3k

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

hi,

invested in the ico and did not recive any qlink. I wrote an email, what ca i do?
can you write me a message?

thx

A lot of ICOs require you to finish some type of identification. If you don't provide, your coins are lost.
I have a feeling you're just trying to FUD (probably to get in on this), but if you're sincere then just go through the support system, you lazy fuck.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:52:58 PM

looks very promising, what was ICO price?
and what is circulating supply?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

Great Project! This would be breakthrough in the mobile network industry. Looking forward to the ICO. Kindly look in the name "Qlink" confusing with other products.What are token distribution terms? Can I buy tokens using ETH or NEO only? When your tokens will be listed on exchange?
t0pk3k

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

Great Project! This would be breakthrough in the mobile network industry. Looking forward to the ICO. Kindly look in the name "Qlink" confusing with other products.What are token distribution terms? Can I buy tokens using ETH or NEO only? When your tokens will be listed on exchange?

The ICO is finished, you can buy this at the Kucoin exchange pretty smoothly. There's no ID verification process there.
SHBlizzard

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:35:53 AM

considering buying in, not too familiar with the waves exchange. will try to get some either way.
perhaps Devs should consider getting a Korean Translation of the WP and try and get listed on Kucoin or Huobi. i think Korea is going to be a huge market this year.

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
t0pk3k

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

considering buying in, not too familiar with the waves exchange. will try to get some either way.
perhaps Devs should consider getting a Korean Translation of the WP and try and get listed on Kucoin or Huobi. i think Korea is going to be a huge market this year.

What the fuck are you smoking? The coin is listed on Kucoin, I posted saying exactly that right before your post.

I think I'll stop posting on this forum, seems like only retards do.
SHBlizzard

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

What the fuck are you smoking? The coin is listed on Kucoin, I posted saying exactly that right before your post.

I think I'll stop posting on this forum, seems like only retards do.

whoops... had too many tabs open, meant to post that in the Ocean Lab ann.. anyways... you probably should refrain from using the r word.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: