Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Qlink- World's First Decentralized Mobile Network-Official Thread  (Read 26419 times)
mastaprof44

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

Great
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

Testimonial from Xie Shihuang, one of the co-founders of Alibaba Group. Qlink is honoured to have you as an advisor.

https://twitter.com/QlinkMobi/status/955207588726976512

That is very nice support to get for a project.

I got out of the telegram-group since it has many members but almost no participation, only spammers that are posting links to pumpgroups...

Since spamming isn't really possible on bitcointalk, hopefully more meaningful conversations will get started here... Or maybe the largest part of the investors are Chinese speaking and they have other means of communicating than bitcointalk.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
jhairrobernas

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

I am waiting for my Power Ledger to pump, seel and buy Qlink
But I am hesitating because the community i very driven by the price and the pump/dump. Not by techno Sad less fun for me
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

Testimonial from Xie Shihuang, one of the co-founders of Alibaba Group. Qlink is honoured to have you as an advisor.

I got out of the telegram-group since it has many members but almost no participation, only spammers that are posting links to pumpgroups...

Since spamming isn't really possible on bitcointalk, hopefully more meaningful conversations will get started here... Or maybe the largest part of the investors are Chinese speaking and they have other means of communicating than bitcointalk.

I do not understand your explanation (spamming is not really possible on bitcointalk).
explanation please ??

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:04:13 AM

I have Neon Neo on my ledger nano s. Can I store qlink there?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

I do not understand your explanation (spamming is not really possible on bitcointalk).
explanation please ??

Explanation about what? Spambots in the qlink-telegram-group? Or the fact that when you are spamming in a bitcointalkthread, you will get banned? Try and see for yourself  Cheesy...

FlipWilson

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

Is there a wallet to store my QLink?
t0pk3k

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

I'm not sure I got your idea right. What exactly are you going to create? What are your plans?

They already created it, and you should probably read the whitepaper.

This coin is going places in 2018. I wouldn't be surprised if it was worth a few dollars by the end of the year.
t0pk3k

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

The reason for this is because the team behind Q-link isn't spending time and money on marketing (they're spending it on development instead), and thus they don't really have any hype associated with them.
If you take a look at their roadmap, you can see that their goals are almost entirely made up of technical goals, as in release dates for certain builds etc.

I really believe in the P2P 'meshnet'-internet that they're trying to develop.
Imagine a world where governments are unable to shut down peoples' unrestricted internet access.
windave

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

do we have a list of current and expected partnership?
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:48:13 AM

There are more and more block chain projects in the spread of mobile networks, and this QLINK in 2018 has been expected to be expected for several quarterly routes. Cheesy
StuFF981

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:07:54 AM

What was looks like youyou mobile, or can I see how they going at this moment?
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

Doesn't the link with NEO make QLINK stand out more than other projects that are mobile data related?

Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

Will QLink be available in Bangladesh by August?  Going on holiday there. Thanks
Zardique

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

Call for Qlink Regional Influencers

Are you active on social media? Do you want to be part of the crypto world?

Let Qlink find you!
(http://www.qlink.mobi)

Qlink community is diverse and varied. We have Qlinkers from all over the world. What we want to develop next is a local community in different country. Qlink is looking for community managers to setup active and engaged local communities of crypto enthusiasts, blockchain evangelists and technophiles. We believe our passionate local community managers can close the distance of Qlink and local people.

**NOMINATE YOURSELF**

Fill THIS google form to apply for Qlink Regional Influencer Program. We look forward to having you!

What are the Roles?

- Represent Qlink in your country community, region -
- Create and manage Qlink page/ channel in the local social media -
- Translate Qlink announcements or related marketing articles in your local language -
- Develop and localize Qlink’s messages -

What are the Perks?

- Become a Qlink pioneer in your country community -
- Enjoy wonderful networking opportunities Qlink provides -
- Get paid based on the performance -

Where are you living now?

Japan
Indonesia
Philippines
Thailand
Vietnam
Qatar
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Romania
Russia
Monaco
Argentina
Brazil
Panama
Others… You are ALL welcome!

windave

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

Call for Qlink Regional Influencers

Are you active on social media? Do you want to be part of the crypto world?

Let Qlink find you!
(http://www.qlink.mobi)

Qlink community is diverse and varied. We have Qlinkers from all over the world. What we want to develop next is a local community in different country. Qlink is looking for community managers to setup active and engaged local communities of crypto enthusiasts, blockchain evangelists and technophiles. We believe our passionate local community managers can close the distance of Qlink and local people.

**NOMINATE YOURSELF**

Fill THIS google form to apply for Qlink Regional Influencer Program. We look forward to having you!

What are the Roles?

- Represent Qlink in your country community, region -
- Create and manage Qlink page/ channel in the local social media -
- Translate Qlink announcements or related marketing articles in your local language -
- Develop and localize Qlink’s messages -

What are the Perks?

- Become a Qlink pioneer in your country community -
- Enjoy wonderful networking opportunities Qlink provides -
- Get paid based on the performance -

Where are you living now?

Japan
Indonesia
Philippines
Thailand
Vietnam
Qatar
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Romania
Russia
Monaco
Argentina
Brazil
Panama
Others… You are ALL welcome!

can you please elaborate on "Get paid based on performance"?
Magomed1453

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

Nice.
coinmancan

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:15:52 AM

explanation please ??

This brings up a GREAT point.

TELEGRAM is NOT GOOD for coin discussions.  It gets filled with spam, Lambo gifs, useless talk and the SAME questions over and over again.  We must discourage these coins and developers from pointing people to Telegram groups.  Scrolling through 60 pages of mindless chatter on your phone screen is a magnificent way to waste time.  I've joined a dozen or so Telegram groups over the past month and they are all the same.

Telegram is for a real Coin that posts news only adn doesn't allow chatter, or for messages between people.  A big group asking questions about a coin?  Fuggetaboutit!
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:09:41 PM

Send wishes and be rewarded with QLC
"Dear Qlinkers, to celebrate the Lunar New Year and Valentine’s Day, we would like to invite you to spread love and wishes to the big Qlink family with greeting videos!"

Learn more: https://medium.com/@Qlink/send-wishes-and-be-rewarded-with-qlc-1ecc2448faba.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

explanation please ??

This brings up a GREAT point.

TELEGRAM is NOT GOOD for coin discussions.  It gets filled with spam, Lambo gifs, useless talk and the SAME questions over and over again.  We must discourage these coins and developers from pointing people to Telegram groups.  Scrolling through 60 pages of mindless chatter on your phone screen is a magnificent way to waste time.  I've joined a dozen or so Telegram groups over the past month and they are all the same.

Telegram is for a real Coin that posts news only adn doesn't allow chatter, or for messages between people.  A big group asking questions about a coin?  Fuggetaboutit!

Reddit could be good as well, or active mods slamming down the banhammer on people flooding chats with spam.

Or if the team is also active on bitcointalk, posting your questions here... In the case of QLINK, I don't have an idea but it seems that they aren't active here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: