Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Qlink- World's First Decentralized Mobile Network-Official Thread  (Read 26408 times)
Qlink

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

Qlink City Ambassador Program — We Want You

Boost the Qlink dApp user growth in your neighbourhood

It is 1.1.0 dApp go time! We are bringing our 1.1.0 dApp in the android app store, right to your Android devices! Qlink team is proud of the progress and would like to introduce the product to a larger group of users. We crave for local ambassadors influencers like you to boost the Qlink asset registration number and user base in your cityneighbourhood. Submit the form via https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7_nEYxvDXPJdK-DTnLr6Gtp8KoHCZLz0ixhUGuHzYS-BElg/viewform or feel free to drop us a line at dido@qink.mobi

Grasp the chance, talk your thoughts to us, let’s achieve “Qlink available everywhere” together! We are aiming to accumulate 100K users worldwide in the first 3 months of dAPP global launch!

We are eagerly looking for the our project enthusiasts all across global countries especially those base in Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Russia, South Korea,Turkey, Japan, US, Netherlands, UK, Australia, Germany to deeply engage in the pre-launch, global online rollout of the 1.1.0 dApp.

Do not miss the chance to work with the leading blockchain project and hop onto the stage facing your global audiences! We’ve got handsome rewards + incentive mechanism in store for you!

QLINK TEAM

We are a highly ‘distributed’ team with members scattered all over the world. Our core members are mostly based in Singapore, Hong Kong and China, with community engagement managers located in Central and Western Europe, US. With the prosperity of the project and the expansion of the team, we have been constantly incorporating new members thus gaining power from the community.

RESPONISIBILITIES

1. Build up and maintain location-bound community. You are in charge of taking forward the dApp user growth and development of your community within the city you reside in. We believe in the magic power of word-of-mouth and wish to create the person-to-person bonding via our city ambassador, you.

2. Expand the Qlink registered WiFi hotspots effectively and VPN server registered assets by engaging the community members. Proactively reach out to small business owners who could be targeted WiFi & VPN service provider. We have rewards in store for the most prominent ambassador who drives greatest growth in the Qlink registered assets.

3. Grow the dApp user base and retain the users via all possible online and offline activities, meetups, campaigns, programs, roadshows, ground promotion, remarketing tactics. Expand the adoption of dApp among individual customers and small business owners.

4. Actively engage in product test when an upgraded version available. Engage more local testers in the product testing and make valuable and constructive suggestions via the google form. Collect user case stories, let us know how did the product provide convenience, security and transparency to their network usage experience.

5. Work closely with the Qlink product and marketing team, as well as the other city ambassadors via daily communication, including but not limited to email, messaging, conference call, skype calls.

6. Provide local market insights to the team, make suggestions on dApp promotion strategies and possible marketing activities, campaigns, potential use cases to the team. We would like to see you more of a decision-maker rather than an executive.

WHAT WE ARE OFFERING

1. Adequate rewards and bountiful gifts to show our appreciation. Rewards could be distributed in QLC or any other acceptable payment.

2. High engagement in marketing and overall dApp promotion activities, your opinions and suggestions from the front-line will lie at the core of our strategies.

3. Prepare to be rearing to join us and deeply engage in our online/offline touring meetups, workshops, community gatherings and presenting together with us in the live streaming, we take pride in your being part of the team!

4. Full support from the team whenever you are running any dApp promotion relevant activities, we put 100% utmost trust in our ambassadors.

5. As an ambassador, you are the image, the eyes and mouth of Qlink in your territory, make the best out of it by attending meetings, conferences, meetups on behalf of the team and spread the words out. Take advantage of the unrivalled chances, get to know and the leading projects and pioneers, even iconic figures in the industry.

TIPS FOR INTERESTED PARTIES

1. We might have you dedicated to the job at the certain stages. This position could require persistent efforts and enthusiasm to constantly drive the all-round growth of the community and dApp users.

2. Qlink has established an evaluation system to keep the records of all city ambassadors. As KPI could tell the performance of our work, especially at an early stage of the dApp rollout. These key figures include but are not limited to Number of the Community members, number of the newly joined members, increase rate of the newly registered WiFi assets, increase rate of the newly registered VPN assets, percentage of the dApp users among the community members, bugs reported.

3. The city ambassador could be the assigned one person or a team of more than one. We consider this call for city ambassador as our primary step towards using localization for global reach, with an eye for massive coverage and our feet firmly on the ground, we look forward to involving you to set off on the voyage with us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=QLC_BTC

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

there is a party going on in here, a celebration that will last through out the year, so bring your good times, and your laughter too
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

Oh wow! that is great news Smiley Binance is much better than Kucoin (at least ATM - it seems Koreas interest in crypto has cooled down alot recently)

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

getting frequent updates plus the neo platform in general is taking off so its good timing
Qlink

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:20:22 AM

Qlink dApp brings instant messaging alive — Version 1.1.1

With the date of our dApp available on android App store approaching, Qlink team speeds up the process of implementing different functionalities to improve the user experience. The Instant Messaging (IM) feature tends to facilitate connections between digital asset owners and users. When the owner is P2P online, users can start a chat by clicking the owner’s picture.

We believe this is an important step before the product’s commercial launch. The chatting functionality creates a peer-to-peer communication opportunity between the owners and users where there could be special requests, complaints, or just casual social considering both sides are pioneering in the adopting of decentralised App.

Your story of using the dApp is welcome! Tell us if you find this function helpful!

The new version also fixed other general bugs and improved performance improvements.

In addition, we called for renaming the dApp from our community members and received many brilliant ideas. Qlink team is very much appreciated for the supporters’ enthusiasm, at the mean time excited about the new name being adopted for global roll out.

Download the version 1.1.1 here: https://github.com/qlinkDev/qlink/releases

QLINK REWARDS BETA USERS

On the behalf of the Qlink team, I would like to thank all the members who have taken it upon themselves wholeheartedly to support our project. The success of Qlink lies in each and every one of you!

A big thank you to everyone who participated in our product testing, all the way from the very first version — Qlink Dapp V1.1.1. Your feedback, suggestions and effort helped us to grow at a faster pace than we could have ever hoped for. Your feedbacks and suggestions has been incorporated into the improvement of versions after versions and we exerted full effort in making the best of the contributions from each member.

To express our gratitude, the Qlink team has set aside a pool of QLC tokens to reward our beta testers who have given us constructive feedback and suggestions and who have consistently been with us throughout our product testing phase.
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

To some of you who worried about the price, look at NEO-QLC pair, the volume is increasing, let's hope it's an accumulation 👍
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

We are in a worldwide decreasing market, dont expect ANY exchange to change that.Bittrex and Binance might raise the price a bit, but in this market it will go down just as fast.
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

I already think Qlink is evolving at an explosive rate. We need to let the team focus on what they do best, developing new products, developing new industries and discovering new markets. I'll get off my soapbox now. Have a great weekend Qlinkers.
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

I have connected to my WiFi router and using dApp and registered my WiFi....no option to delete that WiFi and and mobile wifi
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

I have connected to my WiFi router and using dApp and registered my WiFi....no option to delete that WiFi and and mobile wifi

I didn't understand you. Have a QLINK product is working or not? If Yes then how to use it?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002193152

QLC Competition - 3,000,000 QLC to Giveaway!

To celebrate QLC listing on Binance, we have committed a total of 3,000,000 QLC to give away to our fans worldwide.

Users will be ranked in terms of the total QLC volume traded on their Binance account (including both Buys & Sells) across all QLC trading pairs during the competition period.

Competition time: 2018/03/29 0:00 AM-2018/04/05 0:00 AM (UTC)

Trading Competition: 1,000,000 QLC in total to Win!
1st: receive 300,000 QLC
2nd: receive 200,000 QLC
3rd: receive 100,000 QLC
4th-10th: evenly split a pool of 400,000 QLC

1% Trading Return Bonus: 2,000,000 QLC in total to Win!

Winners receive: 1% return bonus on their total QLC trading volume, up to a total of 1,000 QLC each.

Eligible users will be ranked in terms of their QLC trading volume.

The prizes will be distributed in the above order, down the ranking list, until the total 2,000,000 QLC has been exhausted. Only users that trade at least 20,000 QLC will be eligible for this bonus.
Note:
Users will be ranked in terms of the total amount of QLC traded and not the equivalent BTC amount.
Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Any intentional wash trading during the Competition period will not be tolerated and may result in disqualification.
Winners from the ‘Trading Competition’ will not be eligible for the 1% Trading Return Bonus.
Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the competition. You can login and check the QLC prize via Distribution History > Account Center.
Qlink

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

The necessity for receiving network users in a secure and rewarding way

Qlink dApp will have its global launch in the coming April, bringing a secure, convenient network access to everyone. With the city ambassador program running, Qlink developers is working days and nights to enhance different functions on user experience.

Let’s have a step back and see why do we need Qlink and how does it secure the asset

To evaluate a city’s competitiveness, one of the criterias is the level of connectivity, internet adoption, coverage, and speed. Public places, such as airports, stadiums, coffee shops, shopping malls, hotels and restaurants always have WiFi available, however users go through complex login process such having to enter passwords and provide personal informations in order to connect.

The reason is simple, from a security perspective WiFi owners/operators are concerned about sharing passwords.

In this business world, another question we have to ask is, why? Why individuals, businesses, public should exert effort to provide WiFi connection, at the same time, with awful experience. Individual users and small to medium businesses owners are paying pricey bills for network services however technically unable to make the best use of it. The WiFi network in their office area and living place are catering to the user’s needs 24/7. In other words, each resource could therefore be idle for more than 8 hours per day, which is an enormous waste.

Now Qlink can help to make the practical use of the assets while guaranteeing security of password transmission? In addition, an system that rewards to share their WiFi

Here is how it works:

• By registering WiFi ownership on blockchain, WiFi owners will be confirmed by the ownership of the WiFi and set up wallets to record all transactions.
  • By registering WiFi ownership on blockchain, WiFi owners will be confirmed by the ownership of the WiFi and set up wallets to record all transactions.
  • By activating the WiFi sharing functionality in the Qlink App, the WiFi password is transmitted to the WiFi user automatically Now the WiFi password is transmitted in a private and secure way. Without having to share your wifi passwords
  • The tipping feature is implemented by smart contracts, which enables the in-app crypto payment and instant QLC token earnings to be transferred from users to sharers.
  • Subscribers to unlimited data plans could register their personal hotspot as a wifi asset using the Qlink app. This unused mobile data can then be provided as resources for others to share. To share is to care!
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Binance Lists Qlink (QLC)

QLC/BTC and QLC/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance for trading. You can start depositing and trading QLC now.

QLC Competition on Binance - 3,000,000 QLC to Giveaway!

To celebrate QLC listing on Binance, we have committed a total of 3,000,000 QLC to give away to our fans worldwide.

Users will be ranked in terms of the total QLC volume traded on their Binance account (including both Buys & Sells) across all QLC trading pairs during the competition period.

Competition time: 2018/03/29 0:00 AM-2018/04/05 0:00 AM (UTC)
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

I didn't understand you. Have a QLINK product is working or not? If Yes then how to use it?

How do you think the price can reach  $ 1 on news such as new exchanges Huh

tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

How do you think the price can reach  $ 1 on news such as new exchanges Huh

as soon as the market calms down everything will be fine and the price goes up.  Perhaps and higher 1$

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

Can you explain a little bit more ? Maybe if they’re some news we could have another game there
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

Qlink will provide the following service applications through the Qlink app
Qlink’s decentralized framework will enable the development of various new services.
-Wi-Fi sharing
-Mobile data access & content distribution
-Enterprise-to-peer SMS service
-Qlink Basestations supporting Wi-Fi & LTE and POS + POW mining

I love your idea. However, do you have a website ? I can't see it!
Qlink

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

Qlink will provide the following service applications through the Qlink app
Qlink’s decentralized framework will enable the development of various new services.
-Wi-Fi sharing
-Mobile data access & content distribution
-Enterprise-to-peer SMS service
-Qlink Basestations supporting Wi-Fi & LTE and POS + POW mining

I love your idea. However, do you have a website ? I can't see it!

Thank you for the kind words. The address is https://qlink.mobi/f/qlink
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

Today and tommorow! important events!

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=QLINK+%28QLC%29&SortBy=0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: