Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Cryptocurrencies is already invading our Planet?  (Read 214 times)
SilverChromia (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:54:54 PM

For me. I think a lot of Cryptocurrencies is already invading or conquering our whole world. I do research everyday about news in Bitcoin and i was totally shocked when i see theres a lot of incoming coins or new altcoins like Bitcoin Cash(BCH) and later another new altcoins will be coming the Bitcoin Gold(BTG) in short and i think this will continue and a lot more new coins will coming before this year end.

I do not know much about how the market runs or how biggest people behind of it work hard for it. But i think a lot of people will go crazy and more people will to their best to get those coins. Thats why i think cryptocurrencies gain more a lot of popularity and reputation to many peoples worldwide

What is your Opinion about this?

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:22:02 PM

You are talking as if the cryptocurrency is an alien or an invader. In fact, the cryptocurrency is the revolution itself. It is the new digital innovation. It will replace fiat money and many countries will recognize it. If you deem it to be invading our planet, then yes! It is invading it.

And as you said, people will go crazy and the old users and investors of bitcoin will have got rich. Who will be affected by all of this? The poor people.
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:16:01 PM

I don't know why, but this reminds me of early era of smartphones... Smartphones just started making, and no one didn't know that they want it. Everybody has been using old brick cell phones... Cheesy .... After BOOOOM happened everybody jumped on hype train and bought it... Hopefully one day happens that with BTC and it becomes money usable for anyoned(i forgot name of that word(something that is casual Sad ))
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:24:32 PM

All fiat is going to be replaced by cryptos. This is not a secret, but rather an obvious fact. Because cryptos can be easily tracked unlike fiat.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2092

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:14:02 PM

For me. I think a lot of Cryptocurrencies is already invading or conquering our whole world. I do research everyday about news in Bitcoin and i was totally shocked when i see theres a lot of incoming coins or new altcoins like Bitcoin Cash(BCH) and later another new altcoins will be coming the Bitcoin Gold(BTG) in short and i think this will continue and a lot more new coins will coming before this year end.

I do not know much about how the market runs or how biggest people behind of it work hard for it. But i think a lot of people will go crazy and more people will to their best to get those coins. Thats why i think cryptocurrencies gain more a lot of popularity and reputation to many peoples worldwide

What is your Opinion about this?

Cryptocurrencies will definitely shape the world for years to come. Apart from a few exceptions I doubt that alts will fare all that well however. There's simply too little use for most of them.

All fiat is going to be replaced by cryptos. This is not a secret, but rather an obvious fact. Because cryptos can be easily tracked unlike fiat.

While opaque for the general populace, fiat bank transfers can also be easily tracked, assuming there is no conflict of interest. Any obfuscation method that gets applied to fiat bank transfers can be applied to cryptocurrencies as well, but is only necessary when transitioning into the traditional banking system ie. when exchanging cryptos for fiat. Apart from that there are alts that explicitely aim to subvert trackability.

Regarding cash it seems like governments are mostly trying to nudge people towards using bank transfers instead, achieving the same goal without replacing the current system with crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: