Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MoonRunner.io - Manage Multiple ICO/Crypto Portfolios For Clients  (Read 202 times)
Zempa (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:17:13 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 05:08:52 AM by Zempa

So, I had originally embarked on a mission to create a Universal Wallet Pool but the development of that is very high. I had a team ready to develop the platform but the token sale did absolutely nothing. Everyone had their hand out but nobody really did anything. Couldn't get press without paying for it, no support came on any level without their hand out so basically, the project is hung. But not dead.

As an ICO/Crypto trader, I also help others invest in ICO's and other trades and manage everything in Excel right now because what I NEED doesn't exist. So, I started designing the perfect platform by which I can manage all of my clients, calculate initial investment to profit, my service fee, all while having all of the details of each portfolio, news and events related to the portfolio all in the same page.. I talked to two friends of mine that are enterprise software engineers and they were excited to help with this, so, we are creating MoonRunner.io

I have some questions for all of you if you don't mind.

a. How helpful would a platform like this be for you as a Trader/Portfolio Manager?
b. What is a fair monthly fee for using the platform? Low/Mid/High? Based on portfolios you manage?
c. Having a token sale for the platform would really help speed up production, but would it be supported?
d. If we did have a token sale, I don't want to do it for a coin that serves no purpose outside of seed funding. How would you propose we utilize a new coin within the platform to benefit everyone?

One of the elements I want to implement into the system is actually being able to exchange one currency for another from within the platform. We can either use something like Changlily or in time, I'd still like to develop my Universal Wallet Pool and integrate that into MoonRunner.

Anyone who helps participate in making MoonRunner the best platform, I will gladly issue beta accounts to when ready as well as issue free bonus coins if we do in fact launch a token sale for the project. I have setup a Facebook Group and Telegram Group for anyone interested in getting involved.

Thank you all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zempa (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:09:25 AM

I've added a concept image.

claretandblue

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:22:44 AM

I like what your trying to achieve here, I'm after something very similar to manage my clients.

I think taking 25% of any profits is more than acceptable given that most of these crypto late comers don't really know which coins to invest in, that expertise takes time and rightly so we should be cashing in on that knowledge by now.
I would suggest a negotiation feature to adjust profits per client and the ability to set dates and even back-track profit by selecting dates in the past.

The UI looks good, I'd be interested in taking a look at where your at now.

Exodus wallet im a big fan of because I know I have my private keys and their UI is enjoyable to use, I'd highly suggest a desktop application for Mac/pc that manages not only my portfolio but also my clients.
Also Exodus does backups and recovery and it would be a great feature for clients to be emailed their backups so that they know they can trust you, at any time they can recover their accounts should things go south with the relationship but only without the % fee set out in your application - so that they you know your getting paid.  Sounds ideal but would take some figuring out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: