Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 07:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Herby - Blockchain-based platform for the legal marijuana market  (Read 1837 times)
herbymoney (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:16:15 AM

hey dev any bounty campaign or airdrop ?

Sure
https://medium.com/@herbymoney/herbybounty-cd4e563845b0
herbymoney (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:08:58 AM

Creation and promotion of the Herby quality label by introducing advanced certification system

Do you have any questions about it?
jrt2275

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:34:48 PM

::)Im very interesting for buy tokens but minimum 50 ETH for whitelist too much for me. Can I buy less than 50?
herbymoney (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

::)Im very interesting for buy tokens but minimum 50 ETH for whitelist too much for me. Can I buy less than 50?

Yes, you can buy tokens for a smaller amount during the presale program with a 40% bonus, starting on November 21.
Unfortunately at the moment we are registering in the Whitelist with a minimum limit of 50ETH and a 50% bonus.
Text me as pm your personal email, I will certainly send you an invitation to a public presale.

Thanks
jrt2275

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

Yes, you can buy tokens for a smaller amount during the presale program with a 40% bonus, starting on November 21.
Unfortunately at the moment we are registering in the Whitelist with a minimum limit of 50ETH and a 50% bonus.
Text me as pm your personal email, I will certainly send you an invitation to a public presale.

Thanks
Ok. I'll white...
Strelk

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:11:55 PM

In which countries will your currency be used?
herbymoney (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:33:34 AM

In which countries will your currency be used?

The HBY token will be accepted by all partners of our network in the territories where cannabis is legalized.
But investors from any country can buy it on crypto-exchangers for the purpose of further resale.
The number of our tokens is limited, which in the future will ensure its stable growth.

Thanks
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:14:43 AM

So what is the interest for an international investor to participate in your token sale? As I see, this token is planned to be integrated in the canadian and american (united states) markets.

Our token will be integrated into the markets of any countries where the sale and use of cannabis is legalized. Thanks to these markets and the current advancement of the industry, the token will grow steadily.

In addition, HBY will be freely available on any crypto exchange, which makes it attractive to international investors.

Thanks

Great to know that. The marijuana industry globally it's still a blue ocean and when you realise all this potential that is still there on the table without being fully exploited, it's good to know you are onboard with a team that have solid objectives Smiley
jrt2275

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:31:00 PM

What do you think, what is the earliest possible opportunity to buy for a real product?
herbymoney (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:52:15 PM

What do you think, what is the earliest possible opportunity to buy for a real product?

We plan to start sales in Q3-Q3 2018
herbymoney (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:50:07 PM

About HBY token Wink

Tokensale price: 1 HBY = 0,001 ETH
Issue of tokens will take place during crowdsale, on the basis of the mintcontract.
Bonuses are calculated automatically.
Crowdsale will be automatically stopped after reaching the hardcap.
The number of Bounty tokens and team tokens will be determined by the result of the crowdsale.
Join our Bounty program: https://medium.com/@herbymoney/herbybounty-cd4e563845b0
Extra tokens will not be released.
herbymoney (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:42:40 PM

So what is the interest for an international investor to participate in your token sale? As I see, this token is planned to be integrated in the canadian and american (united states) markets.

Our token will be integrated into the markets of any countries where the sale and use of cannabis is legalized. Thanks to these markets and the current advancement of the industry, the token will grow steadily.

In addition, HBY will be freely available on any crypto exchange, which makes it attractive to international investors.

Thanks

Great to know that. The marijuana industry globally it's still a blue ocean and when you realise all this potential that is still there on the table without being fully exploited, it's good to know you are onboard with a team that have solid objectives Smiley

Thanks for the support. We invite you to participate in the crowdsale.
humanX

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:51:16 PM

wow .. again kanabis ... If I'm not mistaken, the cannabis is banned in Russia. Are not you afraid?
herbymoney (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:06:49 AM

wow .. again kanabis ... If I'm not mistaken, the cannabis is banned in Russia. Are not you afraid?

All members of our team are residents of the United States.
The activities of our company will only be in the territory where cannabis is legalized.
Of course, we are not afraid to engage in legal business.

Thanks
herbymoney (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:21:05 PM

Grin Hurry up to subscribe to Herby Whitelist:http://herby.money/whitelist.html
 Shocked Pre-sale Start: November 20, 2017.
 Roll Eyes Pre Order whitelist is already filled at 822 ETH.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:34:05 PM

Introduction of blockchain technology into the marijuana market is a revolutionary concept. This project has got a great prospect in the United States and Canada.

herbymoney (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:45:01 PM

Introduction of blockchain technology into the marijuana market is a revolutionary concept. This project has got a great prospect in the United States and Canada.

Yes, that's why we do it.
At the moment, the industry has many problems and legislative limitations. We want to solve these problems and give a good push for Small and Medium Enterprises.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:24:51 AM

What's the policy for unsold tokens? I don't like when companies keep a big percentage of tokens because that makes the price vulnerable to manipulation. Unless there's a justifiable argument for the company to be holding a big amount of tokens.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:34:35 AM

Where i can find signature?
herbymoney (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:22:24 PM

Sure - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2394254