Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: jaxx.io will become best for altcoins wallets. how are your opinions?  (Read 4444 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:42:22 AM

Jaxx, best known for their wallet service, is unsure what to do. While they signed the New York Agreement, their official stance is more ambiguous. There is no “official decision on supporting SegWit2x. A very odd statement, considering they vowed to support it. Do keep in mind this doesn’t mean they won’t support it. However, it doesn’t mean they will support it either. What's will be done by jaxx about the activation of SegWit2x on bitcoin blockchain, check out this.
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/09/30/jaxx-remains-indecisive-segwit2x-support/

Looks like Segwit2x has lost yet another major supporter. This was always going to happen when one leaves, the others have doubt. I am not a supporter of either Segwit2x or not, but my leaning is always with the majority economy. Therefore, that looks like core (original) at the moment. Either way, I am not affected by Jaxx decision. If it supports the coin I use along with other alts, I use it. No politics and agenda behind my decisions.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:20:41 PM

Jaxx, best known for their wallet service, is unsure what to do. While they signed the New York Agreement, their official stance is more ambiguous. There is no “official decision on supporting SegWit2x. A very odd statement, considering they vowed to support it. Do keep in mind this doesn’t mean they won’t support it. However, it doesn’t mean they will support it either. What's will be done by jaxx about the activation of SegWit2x on bitcoin blockchain, check out this.
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/09/30/jaxx-remains-indecisive-segwit2x-support/

Looks like Segwit2x has lost yet another major supporter. This was always going to happen when one leaves, the others have doubt. I am not a supporter of either Segwit2x or not, but my leaning is always with the majority economy. Therefore, that looks like core (original) at the moment. Either way, I am not affected by Jaxx decision. If it supports the coin I use along with other alts, I use it. No politics and agenda behind my decisions.
Yes every one can makes desicions to support SegWit2x or not, use service of jaxx.io or not, there are no one who compel to other person, everything base on the Thought each and i don't have agenda behind my post. Grin
Sharing new updating of jaxx.io is not something illegal activity on here, it will help the user's jaxx to prepare the desicions about the activation of SegWit2x on bitcoin.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:14:19 PM

Atleast, presence of jax.io makes easy for bitcoin holders. So, the need for mobile wallet becomes fulfilled. To be the best, I don't know yet. But, it will be an alternative wallet that is widely used in my opinion.

sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:18:43 AM

i am litlle confused i thinked jaxx can accept ERC20 tokens but i see this on indahash

Attention! You can’t use any cryptocurrency exchange wallet addresses like Coinbase, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Globitex, imToken, Jaxx, Coinomi etc. Transferring ETH from these wallets will result in an irreversible loss of ETH!

Compatible wallets: MyEtherWallet, Mist, MetaMask or other ERC20 token standard compatible wallet to which you hold your private keys!

i submited my jaxx adress on airdrops and now i worry that i will not get some coins.. but when i login with private key in myetherwallet is see some tokens..

do i need worry or use another adress in future?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:31 PM

Maybe Jaxx.io does not accept some of these coins because the website probably because it does not support some of these coins. It may not accept their standards so that's why it is only limited to only some of the coins. But actually I use Jaxx.io and I like the app, I even download the app through my laptop too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: