Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PAXFUL ACCOUNT || CHEAP !! || COMES WITH FREE BJ ||  (Read 130 times)
Blackatinc (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:26:03 PM

Now that I got your attention, I am needing to sell my paxful account & I guess any other accounts I have. I won't go into details but I am needing to pay for a lawyer and in case you don't know they are kinda really super expensive.  Soooo I'm selling anything and everything I own. But enough about me here is what you came for......the free BJ. Once payment has been finalized for the purchase of this paxful account i will send my toothless 1 armed overweight 65 year old cousin Steve to your location. Yes yes j know this truly is a INCREDIBLE  deal

Paxful account:
1 year old +
86 completed trades
Over 1 btc in volume
Zero negative or neutral feedback

Let me know if interested you can pm me here or send me a,message on Skype :
Blackatinc@gmail.com 

Thanks for your time. Have a wonderful day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: