Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now (BTC at $6,117)! You heard it here first...  (Read 329 times)
Dr Bloggood (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:44:03 PM

From a technical point of view, that low down to $5,500 looks like the final low. A quick, deep dive down with a quick, steep recovery is always what you want to look for at the end of corrections.

Fundamentally, the BTC blockchain will start moving again two hours from now. That will bring back confidence. Additionally, it looks like BCH has found its short-term peak.

BTC and BCH will probably co-exist in the future. If you buy now, you will have bought at a great point to enjoy the fireworks to come: The year-end-rally.

Still a lot of insecurity in the market, but not that much danger anymore... buy now, when there is blood on the streets!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:51:21 PM

From a technical point of view, that low down to $5,500 looks like the final low. A quick, deep dive down with a quick, steep recovery is always what you want to look for at the end of corrections.

Fundamentally, the BTC blockchain will start moving again two hours from now. That will bring back confidence. Additionally, it looks like BCH has found its short-term peak.

BTC and BCH will probably co-exist in the future. If you buy now, you will have bought at a great point to enjoy the fireworks to come: The year-end-rally.

Still a lot of insecurity in the market, but not that much danger anymore... buy now, when there is blood on the streets!

The value you mentioned op also fine bro. I noticed today bitcoin dump to 5.6k and all. I am really about the bitcoins I am holding with myself. Still I hope the bitcoin value grow more in the chart.
Since BCH mining pools increased now bitcoin mining seems low and value also dumping continuously from the day states that segwit hard fork is cancelled.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:44:33 PM

Bitcoin back over $6000. It will recover but may be a long timescale.
Dr Bloggood (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:18:19 PM

IF it recovers, it will be super quick.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:43:58 PM

I always suspected that the price would bottom out at around 6000 and that seems to be the case, if I hadn't of already been holding all my bitcoin I would certainly have invested in some more at the current level.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:44:19 PM

I agree with your analysis. I bought earlier today at ~6050 and I think that is a great buy price given Bitcoin's potential in the future. If you are wondering when to buy, then buy now because the price is cheap!

Good luck and stay safe! Tongue
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:24:09 PM

Bottom is still not in sight, and for that reason it's pointless to act like the storm is over. I understand that positivity helps people moving them over whatever market situations, but being realistic is more of value right now. It will take days for the storm to calm down, and as long as that isn't the case, we should prepare ourself for even lower levels. For me it's not really a big deal since I cashed out some of my profits on time, and for now wait to start buying back. I will start buying the first batch of coins as soon as the market dips under the $5500 level, and continue buying down till the bottom.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:37:45 PM

Bottom is still not in sight, and for that reason it's pointless to act like the storm is over. I understand that positivity helps people moving them over whatever market situations, but being realistic is more of value right now. It will take days for the storm to calm down, and as long as that isn't the case, we should prepare ourself for even lower levels. For me it's not really a big deal since I cashed out some of my profits on time, and for now wait to start buying back. I will start buying the first batch of coins as soon as the market dips under the $5500 level, and continue buying down till the bottom.
I understand you point of view, but there is no guarantee that the prices are going to get any lower than this, i mean the prices have been oscillating back and forth for the past tow days, and this fall in price was due to the mining difficulty going up which leaves many transactions unconfirmed, and i am sure that this is not going to last for long unless they want bitcoin to go dow, so this is might be the best time to buy.
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

I am waiting for some more time until these network struggle is dealt with and i still thing that the price could go down further until we see another rally as we were having a big rally for months,if there is any other positive news coming up,then i will make a decision to enter or not.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:51:12 PM

I definitely think it’s time to buy. Even if the price goes lower, your still getting a decent price now. I would stock up on Bitcoins at this point because it will rise in price soon and you’ll regret not buying more. I think we could see the price get to $10,000 sometime next year, so anything around $6000 is a good deal. As Bitcoins become more scarce, the price is just going to increase.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:09:24 PM

IF it recovers, it will be super quick.

I know right? This is been happening a lot this year and when the pump happens, the price are so shockingly high. I am not good in predicting, but I know that these price will be making a comeback in the last month of the year. We will be seeing another ATH after this year. Speaking of ending the year, this might be the most successful year of bitcoin since a lot of problem happened, it stayed in a considerable price telling how much the people support this crytpo currency.
flowpify

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:32:55 PM

If you wait more, BTC will continue to dump a bit, then BTH will drop, which will make people go back to BTC, and BTC will rise again from the dead. This sh*t is resilient as F !
berluscoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:01:58 PM

Just bought at $5,674. I'm going to buy some more IF the price reaches $5,000.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: