Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -= .08 btc loan =-  (Read 772 times)
Southpaw0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:26:39 AM

Any nice people on tonight??

Will some lend me .08 btc by tonight if I send you my photo ID as collateral? I was thinking lend me .08 and i'll pay the you back .15 on Tuesday (25th)? By Tuesday I will have the btc to pay you back 100% sure.

thanks

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
Bitcoiner333

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:47:55 AM

Haha nice doing that nobody will you have to send in DNA to doing anything,,I mean even to get $5 you have to get ID LOOL
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 02:02:53 AM

Haha nice doing that nobody will you have to send in DNA to doing anything,,I mean even to get $5 you have to get ID LOOL

We're not a charity here.  Why don't you give him money??

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoiner333

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:05:43 AM

Ok I messaged him about it about to give $11 WITHOUT ANY ID OH NOES
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 02:09:34 AM

Excellent.  There will be more people to give money away to tomorrow :-)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:21:53 AM

No, nobody will loan him .08 BTC because he ain't paying back shit.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Southpaw0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:23:29 AM

Bet.

I'm asking for a relatively small loan considering all the transactions on my address..

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:28:18 AM

Bet.

I'm asking for a relatively small loan considering all the transactions on my address..
It's relatively easy to create thousands of transactions. I'll sell you a script to do so for 0.03 BTC.

It's also easy to throw away an address. I'll tell you how for 0.01 BTC.

Wink
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 02:28:47 AM

If you are lending coins now, why did you just pm me about a loan?  Roll Eyes

Southpaw0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:33:33 AM

Bet.

It's relatively easy to create thousands of transactions. I'll sell you a script to do so for 0.03 BTC.

It's also easy to throw away an address. I'll tell you how for 0.01 BTC.

Wink

nty  Roll Eyes

nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:37:16 AM

This thread is full of fail.
Southpaw0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:40:23 AM

This thread is full of fail.

ill prove you and that other guy tomato wrong, i'm not going no where.

Bitcoiner333

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:41:36 AM

If you are lending coins now, why did you just pm me about a loan?  Roll Eyes
No it was left on my card so dont go  making theories on me..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: