Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTG "FAILURE TO LAUNCH" - Massive Problems Reported BIT-COIN GOLD has Crashed  (Read 208 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:09:54 PM

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues

As expected the software was NEVER tested for 'main-net', and released before it was ready,

3 weeks ago 'fork' came & went, and 4 deadlines came&went,

Now some 2 hours ago main-net was released, slowly people are trying to build the release, only to find it will not compile, and those who get it to compile find that it crashes and generates tons of errors,

Well I have been hacking this software for a month now, and my copy is stable and my block-chain is now at 98% complete, I will report probably in 8 hours whether any blocks are to be found, I'm quite suspicious that glue is working.

It should be very interesting to know WHEN btg.suprnova.cc will have their block-chain 100% downloaded, if they just built the main-net an hour ago, like everybody else, then it could be 10+ days, ...

The most PISS POOR LAUNCH in human history

cannot compile 15.0.1 on Ubuntu 16.04
#171 opened 13 minutes ago by suprnurd

// most people can't compile, because there are no readme, the dev's are lazy and english is not their native language

Launching a Pool: ./bgoldd does nothing.
#170 opened 38 minutes ago by ICOBOXER

// this has been the crux all along, it does nothing, because the devs don't know C++

Light wallet before mainnet launch
#164 opened 21 hours ago by evadogstar

Add BTG to coinbase and korbit
#161 opened 2 days ago by avinash173
PROCESSMESSAGE: INVALID MESSAGESTAR Error ? Spam or Issue?
// this last problem reported some two days ago has been totally ignored by 'devs', very serious, and complete lack of interest, and no intention of delivering working software
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:31:05 PM

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues

As expected the software was NEVER tested for 'main-net', and released before it was ready,

3 weeks ago 'fork' came & went, and 4 deadlines came&went,

Now some 2 hours ago main-net was released, slowly people are trying to build the release, only to find it will not compile, and those who get it to compile find that it crashes and generates tons of errors,

Well I have been hacking this software for a month now, and my copy is stable and my block-chain is now at 98% complete, I will report probably in 8 hours whether any blocks are to be found, I'm quite suspicious that glue is working.

It should be very interesting to know WHEN btg.suprnova.cc will have their block-chain 100% downloaded, if they just built the main-net an hour ago, like everybody else, then it could be 10+ days, ...

The most PISS POOR LAUNCH in human history

cannot compile 15.0.1 on Ubuntu 16.04
#171 opened 13 minutes ago by suprnurd

// most people can't compile, because there are no readme, the dev's are lazy and english is not their native language

Launching a Pool: ./bgoldd does nothing.
#170 opened 38 minutes ago by ICOBOXER

// this has been the crux all along, it does nothing, because the devs don't know C++

Light wallet before mainnet launch
#164 opened 21 hours ago by evadogstar

Add BTG to coinbase and korbit
#161 opened 2 days ago by avinash173
PROCESSMESSAGE: INVALID MESSAGESTAR Error ? Spam or Issue?
// this last problem reported some two days ago has been totally ignored by 'devs', very serious, and complete lack of interest, and no intention of delivering working software

I'm not invested in bitcoin gold, and will dump when I get some. But why doesn't it surprise me the devs are incapable.
Good start...lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: