Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website  (Read 440 times)
ajiejot (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

Hello. I just want to ask about web development. I saw some websites now with amazing designs. Since I'm studying about web development, I just have some questions on what platform did they used creating their website. Many websites now are all like the same design or template, most are from ICO or airdrop tokens. I'll give example websites.

http://ditcoin.io/
https://bitcoingold.org/
http://goldreward.io/

I just want to ask what platform did they used in making that website?
Like joomla? wordpress? or hard coded?

Thank you.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Instant-Altcoins.exchange

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:31:22 PM

Hello,

ditcoin.io -> No CMS
bitcoingold.org -> Wordpress
goldreward.io -> laravel

I am using https://whatcms.org
summer209

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:11:26 PM

Use HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, XML, Ruby on Rail, etc.
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:17:43 AM

The easy way to create a website for a coin or ICO would be through a CMS. You have to take into consideration security though. Using a CMS can be more risky security wise if the right precautions are not taken.

And when you are dealing with a lot of money like most coins or ICOs are security is a very important factor.

crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:54:46 AM

If you want to truly learn about web development, I would encourage you to not use a CMS. I think it's best to understand the fundamentals and build something from scratch. This means beginning with typing out HTML and CSS, then adding Javascript, and eventually adding a backend server. This will give you a detailed understanding of how everything works and remove the need for a CMS. Also, "hard coded" means something very different than what you think. It would be a good idea to brush up on your vocabulary because it's very important to know what you need when you are searching on Google.
ajiejot (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:41:36 AM

Hello,

ditcoin.io -> No CMS
bitcoingold.org -> Wordpress
goldreward.io -> laravel

I am using https://whatcms.org
WOW. Thanks for this, I can now identify, thanks for the website.  Wink

The easy way to create a website for a coin or ICO would be through a CMS. You have to take into consideration security though. Using a CMS can be more risky security wise if the right precautions are not taken.

And when you are dealing with a lot of money like most coins or ICOs are security is a very important factor.
Thanks for the information. But I don't have any plan to make ICOs websites.

If you want to truly learn about web development, I would encourage you to not use a CMS. I think it's best to understand the fundamentals and build something from scratch. This means beginning with typing out HTML and CSS, then adding Javascript, and eventually adding a backend server. This will give you a detailed understanding of how everything works and remove the need for a CMS. Also, "hard coded" means something very different than what you think. It would be a good idea to brush up on your vocabulary because it's very important to know what you need when you are searching on Google.
Thank you for those kind of words and for inspiring me. Yes, I would like to give a shot from the scratch since I already have knowledge about HTML and CSS. Because now on my training, one company said to me to improve their website, so I started using joomla to improve their because he told me I can use any platform.
TRooP3R

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:58:03 AM

First web development include 2 part of work.First part is front end.This part is graphic css html etc.If you want to be a front end developer you can build static website and you must learn graphic programs (Adobe Photoshop adobe ill etc),html5,css,bootstrap a little js etc.The second part is back end.This part includes all algorithm.If you want to be a backend devepoer.You must start php&sql(maybe framework) learning after node.js jquery etc
brillarinal

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:11:28 PM

You can try Webflow system. It has a free trial. There, without writing the code, you can do everything the same as knowing CSS, HTML and JS
Monartis

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:16:20 PM

It really depends upon what you are looking to achieve?
ajiejot (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:45:44 PM

First web development include 2 part of work.First part is front end.This part is graphic css html etc.If you want to be a front end developer you can build static website and you must learn graphic programs (Adobe Photoshop adobe ill etc),html5,css,bootstrap a little js etc.The second part is back end.This part includes all algorithm.If you want to be a backend devepoer.You must start php&sql(maybe framework) learning after node.js jquery etc

Yeah yeah. Thank you for this. I will learn first the basic before jumping to more complicated. I will learn first php , hope this will work. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: