Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone made a fortune from airdrops?  (Read 1102 times)
walou (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:28:30 PM

Can people share their success stories with free airdrops?
Have you made a lot of money from an airdrop?
Which one was that?

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:33:12 PM

Which one was that?

The airdrops that you see nowadays aren't the same airdrops as back in the day. 99% of the airdrops are worthless now.
If you want to make $$ you gotta find that right airdrop to join. If you're lucky you get to join an airdrop with a good dev team and some purpose behind the coin.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:47:15 PM

I don't think you can make a fortune with airdrops though you can have pleasant surprises sometimes.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:52:01 PM

Not airdrops but I saw someone on this forum that had created a thread saying he made a fortune on bounties by just letting them sit. Its probably true a lot of coins that are quite old and in the top100 did have bounties, let em sit for long enough and those holdings could have increased by 10000% or more.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:56:43 PM

Which one was that?

I'm not literally into airdrops but there are people that are focused with it. I have read some people in some other websites that are into it, they are earning mostly $1,000 just for a single month after converting all of those airdrops they've collected. Just like the saying that everything goes depending to the effort you'll do, the numbers of ICOs that are coming everyday I guess you can make it if you'll allocate too much with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:08:28 PM

You gotta weed through a load of garbage to find the couple of decent ones. At the same time, you have to take an objective look in order to recognize when to hop in and hop out. I made a good amount of money from DeepOnion airdrop, but I also know a lot of people have/are losing a shitton of money through DO as well. There were much better airdrops way back when. I got .125 BTC worth of BLOCK just for being a Senior Member (I think) when it launched.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:12:20 PM

It is almost impossible mate, all those airdrops who are giving shitty coins for free are a total failure, they are giving those coins for free because they know that nobody is going to pay a cent in order to get their coins, and this is why they create an airdrop, because people would feel tempted to buy some in order to receive the free coins.
Nobody made a fortune because it is not possible, and if the coin was a succes, then those who had the free airdrop probably have some bucks, but not a fortune at all.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:19:20 PM

Which one was that?

The airdrops that you see nowadays aren't the same airdrops as back in the day. 99% of the airdrops are worthless now.
If you want to make $$ you gotta find that right airdrop to join. If you're lucky you get to join an airdrop with a good dev team and some purpose behind the coin.

I agree with QFT. A while back, you would be able to sell the airdropped coins at a price fairly close to the price they promised. The problem now is that they airdrop useless coins which they inflate the prices of so they seem valuable in the airdrop- for free publicity. Now you have to look really hard for an airdropped coin with a true value and not an EXTREMELY inflated one.

Good luck and stay safe! Tongue
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:20:44 PM

Which one was that?

Made fortune? Oh no, I never earn more than 0.1 eth from airdrop. How we can say big furtune. It is better to join campaign program better than airdrop. From campaign I earn more than 1 BTC it is a big fortune. You will get big profit from free gift of airdrop. I think if you are looking for airdrop you will find you tired in this crypto, like joining " faucet".
necas

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

you must look to dev team to not waste time..
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

Those who made "fortunes" with airdrops know that they are probably lying, it is impossible guys, nobody was able to make a lot of money from them because all those coins that were coming from airdrops are a shit, they are not giving anything to the community and this is the main reason of why they are such that garbage.
Maybe deeponion is one of the best airdrops because a lot of people are using them, and it has been prooved a lot of times that they are probably the most legit airdrop that exists, but yes, you need to wear their signature in order to be paid.
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:30:39 PM

I'm not a consummate professional at this altcoiny thing, so i can't put a real success story here (at least not yet Cheesy), but i think you better combining airdrops with bounty hunting. Of course, it's more time consuming then simply going after airdrops, but more rewarding too.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:31:16 PM

Which one was that?

It's impossible to make 'fortune' from the air... with airdrops.
If you are valuing your time, you will find a better way to spend it.
Some brought some decent money like eBTC but those are exceptions. Almost all airdrops are worthless. Or they will bring you what? $1-$3/h?
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:37:27 PM

I doubt you can make a fortune nowadays with airdrops, There are generous and good ones behind a great idea or project but making a fortune out of airdrops is almost impossible to nothing. Though I can't be 100% sure , maybe you just have to dig and find it. But at the moment never heard of one.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:41:10 PM

I never get the airdrop which is actually only a little value but after a while now the coin is quite a large price and when I sell it the result can be to help my life needs even though it can only be a few times

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:47:21 PM

Which one was that?

Airdrops nowadays are highly disorderly. There used to be a time when if a certain token is being airdropped, the expectation is  pretty high. The value of the airdropped coins is significant and then it has a complete vision as a cryptocurrency. It is a complete project so to speak. Right now, 99% percent of airdropped coins are simply exploiting the fact that token creation is a very easy thing to do. Airdrops today will not give you money.  
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:07:33 AM

i am not sure can make a fortune from airdrop. nowdays, there many airdrop scam and just phissing your data.
how many time your join airdrop for make a fortune ?? if your serious with airdrop,carefully with airdrop scam.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:11:40 AM

No, Almost airdrop which collect participants info are scam or spammers.
You should get trouble in future when they spam your info. And once a day unlucky you click on link in that scam email then all your token gone!
BE CAREFUL!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:14:06 AM

No it is almost impossible to make decent money out of airdrops, yet most of airdrops are basically not worth more than water or paper. But if you are lucky you may make some money from airdrops, after months!

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:15:32 AM

I dont think that there is anybody who will give you a significant amount of money just for signing in. I think that airdrops are just a waist of time. My advice is to save a litle amount (100$ will do) and start trading. You would have a bigger chance to hit the jackpot.
A better chance you have joining ICOs. But you should do youre research because there are many of them who just want to scam you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: