Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash surpasses the market cap of Ethereum  (Read 484 times)
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:41:16 PM

Yes, It was a major pump and dump for BCH. Bitcoin also seems to have bottomed
but we will know for sure in coming weeks.
Not only major pump and dump but this is the battle of the bitcoin itself. To attract the more miner to help run its network. In another way as you can see about the bitcoin this time gets massive pending tx in the network. That's why they are trying to choose another way to send their money and the bitcoin cash as an alternatives way.
But this was relating to the political drama in the crypto. I just stay away from there and still believe on my ethereum.

If bitcoin was genuinely anti-fragile, it wouldn't be threatened at all.

Regarding the miners - scrypt coins have had to deal with miners switching hashrate for years, and some coins have become very resilient to this. It's bitcoin's turn to show us what it's made of. If it can be hurt this easily, best we find out now rather than later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

That pump and dump was short lived. I was actually fortunate to be watching bitcoin cash price and marketcap spike at that moment. Luckily i got in early for bitcoin cash and when it peaked i dumped it earning a pretty penny . But i honestly feel bad for those who bought in high and waiting to regain their losses.. bitcoin cash has been having little pumps since than and falling near the 1k usd price and gaining a sudden 100 or 200 and getting dumped again. Should be very careful with this coin right now, it is not stable at all or a smart investment unless you know what you are doing.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:48:45 PM

That pump and dump was short lived. I was actually fortunate to be watching bitcoin cash price and marketcap spike at that moment. Luckily i got in early for bitcoin cash and when it peaked i dumped it earning a pretty penny . But i honestly feel bad for those who bought in high and waiting to regain their losses.. bitcoin cash has been having little pumps since than and falling near the 1k usd price and gaining a sudden 100 or 200 and getting dumped again. Should be very careful with this coin right now, it is not stable at all or a smart investment unless you know what you are doing.

Yes, they have the so called "5 minutes of fame", ETH now at $32M while BCH is down to $18M. Sadly for those who believed in this FUD this last couple of weeks have either lost their money or are still trap and can't get out because the price is just a shade away from $1000. I felt really sorry for them because they listen to too much FUD from BCH guys, and it you are in the right frame of mind, you wouldn't bite, but there are still newbies around that they easily swayed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:05:06 PM

Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, in Twitter congratulated Bitmain founder Jihan Wu and bitcoin angel investor Roger Ver on the recent success of Bitcoin Cash, particularly in the South Korean market.

How it will be to evolve in the future, what do you think?

he just made that tweet because he has been involved with bitcoin cash and had invested in it while it was low and wanted to make the most profit out of its pump.

and as you can see nothing can beat the market cap of ethereum for long because the market cap of ethereum is manipulated with the huge premine of the coin and the massive supply that it has compared to majority of the altcoins out there.
it is not a fair fight when it comes to ETH M.C.!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:23:18 AM

Everyone will understand that this is only temporary. In my opinion, the BCH will be forgotten in the long run. So those who own the BCH will slowly do all the damage if they take it all out of hand.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:08:31 PM

I'm curious will BCH stays on the 2nd place after the incoming difficulty increase. My guess is that most of the miners will switch again to BTC, slowing down the BCH and making very hard BCH miners to sell their coins to the market.

I don't like the whole BCH-BTC drama and I'm hoping that BCH will fail. Not because of the project, but because to discourage similar dramas in future. This is not good for any ordinary player on the crypto-market around.

The reason why bitcoin cash surpass the market cap of ethereum is because of the cancellation of segwit2x. That's why many were questioning about the ranking of coin because nobody can predict its real value.
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:33:21 PM

I dont believe Bitcoin Cash. It is just pump and dump coin, mostly controlled (owned) by some Chinese guys!
... ...

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

There will be more prince and  princess,but there will be only one king.I will not say bitcoin cash will be success or failure ,bitcoin is power but it old ,it needs change ,we should see more
possibility for bitcoin and also the enemy of bitcoin.There more possibilities,the more progress for ours coins.And it will make the team behind bitcoin to change it better.Also,In my opinion.
Ethereum is better than bitcoin cash at present,bitcoin cash is new and It takes time to test.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: