Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Tax  (Read 2660 times)
wijawara (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:42:57 AM

What is better than goverment taxing bitcoin transaction? Is not this equal to giving recognition of certain value to bitcoin itself as a currency? Just want to state I would be willing to be tax for bitcoin earning (if I do earn anything in future). But it may also mean goverment will get 20%(rough estimate) of our mined bitcoins?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:25:54 AM

What is better than goverment taxing bitcoin transaction? Is not this equal to giving recognition of certain value to bitcoin itself as a currency? Just want to state I would be willing to be tax for bitcoin earning (if I do earn anything in future). But it may also mean goverment will get 20%(rough estimate) of our mined bitcoins?

guess you dont know much about law or about searching old threads.

so one last time

when you cash out your bitcoin to FIAT. the government will then want a slice of your FIAT income.

imagine it another way. your american and you go to spain for 6 months and work.

the american IRS will not be tracking your EURO income, so you wont be taxed on euros. but when you return back home and it shows you have more USD then 6 months ago once you cashed back into USD. they will want a slice of that profit

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
AliceWonder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:20:06 AM

My understanding, in the United States -

A) If you sell a good or service, you are suppose to report the cash equivalent for tax purposes. This is income tax. You do this is you are paid in cash, bitcoins, or comic books. Doesn't matter.

B) If you hold onto the bitcoins and they increase or decrease in value, that increase is capital gains or the decrease is a loss. That gain or loss is only reported when you convert to fiat.

That's my understanding. I am not an accountant.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:47:47 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2013, 06:02:00 AM by bitrebel

Will you please commit suicide?
Because I would rather you die than destroy bitcoin!!!

Honestly, and seriously!!!

The world is a mother fucking MESS because of fiat currency and it's "interest" that is paid in the form of Income Taxes.
If you want to perpetuate death, slavery, destruction of civilization, and all other forms of debasement of humanity, I say, "KILL YOURSELF FIRST!"
Then maybe we can move on and have a world that actually has peace, freedom and true values.
But until the last interest bearing victim who desires their own enslavement is DEAD, we will never have a peaceful planet, PERIOD!

Sorry for being less than civil, but I'm sick to death of STUPID PEOPLE who do not study law, economics or civil order, trying to tell everyone else what is good for us, and how they will be willing to place a chip in their body, or go along with the Matrix, because they will feel a little "safer" because of it.

FUCK YOU and your foolish attitude and selfish desires that would sacrifice the freedom of humanity, for your own ends.

GROW UP! STUDY LAW! STUDY ECONOMICS! Because until you do this, the world is better off without you.
Sad

Maybe you are too dumb to realize that people DIE EVERY DAY!!!, from lack of food, housing, clothing and water, because of INTEREST ON MONEY!!!!   I.E. TAXES!!!

I don't really want you to kill yourself. Just get a clue, will you?

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
Rez

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 05:54:25 AM

My understanding, in the United States -

A) If you sell a good or service, you are suppose to report the cash equivalent for tax purposes. This is income tax. You do this is you are paid in cash, bitcoins, or comic books. Doesn't matter.

B) If you hold onto the bitcoins and they increase or decrease in value, that increase is capital gains or the decrease is a loss. That gain or loss is only reported when you convert to fiat.

That's my understanding. I am not an accountant.

That's what I would think, certainly, since there's no way to really tell (easily) which address belongs to whom.

All the better reason to buy BTC but not sell it, whenever possible.  Particularly when it becomes more readily accepted as payment by more individuals, merchants, companies, and organizations.

BITCOIN.SL Domain for Sale - ฿5.00 - Bitcoin Only - Escrow OK
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:03:58 AM

FUCK YOU and your foolish attitude and selfish desires that would sacrifice the freedom of humanity, for your own ends.

GROW UP! STUDY LAW! STUDY ECONOMICS! Because until you do this, the world is better off without you.
Sad

Maybe you are too dumb to realize that people DIE EVERY DAY!!!, from lack of food, housing, clothing and water, because of INTEREST ON MONEY!!!!   I.E. TAXES!!!

bitrebel

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:09:41 AM

Sad

FUCK YOU!!!!

I'll lighten up when YOU.... DO SOMETHING to change the world to make it better!!!!, Instead of posting feel good messages on forum boards.
Are you okay with the world the way it is? Are you happy with this situation we have upon us?
If you are, then FUCK YOU, TOO!!!

Get off your lazy compliant and complacent ASS and DO SOMETHING!!!!

I am NOT happy with it, and I will SCREAM IT OUT if I have to, so people like you will freak out and cower in fear of the rage that some people like I, have about this fucked up system!!!

WAKE UP and DO SOMETHING!!!!

If you are not outraged you are NOT paying attention!!!

The stupid, blind, complacent and compliant can eat shit and DIE!!!!

Then the world will be able to MOVE ON, FINALLY!!!

AliceWonder

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:14:35 AM

Because screaming and whining and bitching - yeah, that's you doing your part to make it better!

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
bitrebel

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:22:51 AM

Because screaming and whining and bitching - yeah, that's you doing your part to make it better!

I do what I do in private, and the world knows nothing of it, except for the people in affect directly.
I have a private life and I teach people and I'm active.

If I scream at some stupid fuck on a message board, because I cannot take the level of stupidity that brought us here to begin with,
it's MY FUCKING BUSINESS, and if it makes me feel good, i'll vent sometimes.

Fuck you, too!

If you had a clue of what I speak of, you would be so sick of it yourself, you would not allow the ignorance to take place, and if it did, you would either rage against  it, or try yet again, to correct it with education. There is MORE THAN ENOUGH education on these boards to straighten anyone out if they need economic correction, but for anyone to come in and advance the concept of square wheels, when we have had the round wheel for 7 centuries, I WILL RIDICULE and BERATE to my hearts content!!!

Just for the sake of a new and better punching bag to beat up on!!!!

FUCK THE IGNORANT, for they have contributed to the downfall of ALL our lives, collectively!!!
If they cannot be healed, and corrected AND CURED, they should be left to die by themselves, so they can leave us with something better!

If you cannot handle the truth and intensity of which I speak with, then go away, and be somewhere else.

dhenson
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:24:35 AM

FUCK YOU!!!!

bitrebel

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:25:37 AM

I'll take that hug, and raise you a fuck in the ass!
Thanx!

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:26:58 AM

I am NOT happy with it, and I will SCREAM IT OUT if I have to, so people like you will freak out and cower in fear of the rage that some people like I, have about this fucked up system!!!
Rage isn't where you want to be.

Anger is good. It's the emotion that warns you when you're in danger and propels you to take action.

Rage is what happens when when you are unable to take effective action so you just spin your wheels uselessly.

The thing about rage is it means you could be acting, but some incorrect core belief is stopping you. Correct the faulty core belief and you can turn the healthy anger into productive action instead of useless rage.
bitrebel

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:30:14 AM

Anger is good. It's the emotion that warns you when you're in danger and propels you to take action.

Rage is what happens when when you are unable to take effective action so you just spin your wheels uselessly.

The thing about rage is it means you could be acting, but some incorrect core belief is stopping you. Correct the faulty core belief and you can turn the healthy anger into productive action instead of useless rage.

I do this, 99% of the time. Then, when it's too much stupidity to take, I let go.

Sorry to offend those I respect on the forums and boards. Too bad I have so much passion in my heart, right?

I propose the stupidity test.

Do you believe the government is good and takes care of you? (yes?) Your dead! Off with your head!
Do you believe the Federal Reserve is part of the US government? (Yes?) Your dead, off with your head.
Etc, etc, etc.

Imagine all the stupid people.....living on another world....
I may be a dreamer, but i'm not the only one.....

dhenson
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:31:55 AM

I'm not sure it's smart to be telling this guy he's been ineffective and that he should be taking action.

bitrebel

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:33:20 AM

I'm not sure it's smart to be telling this guy he's been ineffective and that he should be taking action.

Conformity is for Assholes!

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:48:10 AM

Do you believe the government is good and takes care of you? (yes?) Your dead! Off with your head!
Do you believe the Federal Reserve is part of the US government? (Yes?) Your dead, off with your head.
Etc, etc, etc.

I did similar to that once.

I went through every personal contact in my life and asked myself whether or not I really enjoyed spending time with them or not. Almost everybody at the time fell into the "not" category, including most of ancestors and relatives.

Then I just completely stopped interacting with the people on that list, and found better people to replace them with. Ever since then the existence of "stupid people" bothers me far less than it ever did in the past.
bitrebel

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:48:19 AM

I have stated this before on the forum boards.
The IRS collects Income Taxes for ONE PURPOSE. - To collect "Interest" on the Federal Reserve DEBT that is loaned to us, in the form of fiat currency.
That means one thing.

The Federal Reserve loans 100 BILLION dollars into the US Market in one year. 200 Million of that is INTEREST.
AFTER the initial and original 100 BILLION is collected, another 200 Million MUST BE REMOVED!!!
Where does it come from?

(It CANNOT come from MORE money created out of thin air , and loaned AT INTEREST!!!)

It comes from MORTGAGES and HOUSES REPOSSESSED, and CARS REPOSSESSED, and BANK ACCOUNTS LEVIED, and SEIZED, and people put out ON THE STREETS!!!

That is the effect of fractional reserve banking and Interest in the form of Income Taxes!!!

YOU DO NOT BORROW MONEY, and PAY INTEREST, or SOMEONE LOSES EVERYTHING!!!!  

Not just someone, but today, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, NATIONWIDE and EVEN GLOBALLY!!!!!

Get a FUCKING CLUE, WILL YOU???

dhenson
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:51:56 AM

IMO you should watch less of this:

And focus more on this:
bitrebel

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:53:04 AM

Etc, etc, etc.

I did similar to that once.

I went through every personal contact in my life and asked myself whether or not I really enjoyed spending time with them or not. Almost everybody at the time fell into the "not" category, including most of ancestors and relatives.

Then I just completely stopped interacting with the people on that list, and found better people to replace them with. Ever since then the existence of "stupid people" bothers me far less than it ever did in the past.

That makes perfect sense. It's sad, in some ways, and a shame, but like attracts like, and when a vibration is raised by acquisition of knowledge, those with far less knowledge and unwilling to learn, fall by the wayside of friendship and companionship.

bitrebel

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:55:07 AM

IMO you should watch less of this:

And focus more on this:

Thank you. I assume you assume me to be angry. If I appear angry in one moment, it may be appearance only, and the vocalization of an emotion may have nothing to do with my current state of mind. Please recognize this, if you are looking to recognize ME.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: