Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2X cancellation - BCH pump - BTC drop - soon BCH = Bitcoin name replacement?  (Read 621 times)
CryptGuardian (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:10:00 PM

Do you believe BTC will be replace by BCH? And can they rename Bitcoin cash into simply Bitcoin?
Als do you think the attack ont the Bitcoin network was done  by some government agrency?
Will new investors get attracted to BCH more?  Why?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:34:46 PM

The attack was done by those involved with S2X, so they can pump and dump BCH and buy back in to BTC at a lower price. Just hodl and wait for this nonsense to settle down.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:38:08 PM

Do you believe BTC will be replace by BCH? And can they rename Bitcoin cash into simply Bitcoin?
Als do you think the attack ont the Bitcoin network was done  by some government agrency?

No I don't think bch can overtake btc. Every pump will have it's end.
This whole thing was put in motion by Roger Ver and Jihan Wu.
jamesdavidso2

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:47:42 PM

No way... but BCH will cause a lot of FUD on the market.
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:18:05 PM

No. For one thing, Bitmain/Jihan Wu is Bitcoin Cash's biggest proponent. Even he makes clear that Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are different currencies, and that there is no reason to conflate the two. There are also various legal issues with doing so (for exchanges). When there is overwhelming ecosystem consensus to hard fork (as with most Ethereum hard forks), then it makes sense. When there is significant contention, it makes sense to categorize the forked coin as a brand new currency.

It's possible. It seems to me that it's more so carried out by Bitmain, in an attempt to profit from Asic-Boost and to retain control over block size. It seems like a pump and dump..... but it's a very impressive one.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:25:00 PM

I dont think that they are going to be able to replace bitcoin, but it is their plan, they want to replace bitcoin and call bitcoin cash as the new bitcoin.
It is just a plan to replace bitcoin and make a whole new bitcoin, but obviously, created by them and not by the real satoshi.
They are trying to claim all the credits from bitcoin, and this is the way that they are trying to do so, honestly, i am not going to dump anything because i really trust in bitcoin, but this whole situation is really affecting a lot of people, and of course, the entire blockchain.
hah

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:25:35 PM

BCH is a pump and dump to steal btc from weak hands or greedy investors. Look at BCH now it's already dropping off.
I don't understand why people think BCH will replace BTC when BCH GOT 1 DEV (not experienced), controlled by a group of miners, and no merchant/consumer adoption.
Do you think investors that is with bitcoin core which already sold BCH will suddenly abandon ship for BCH? I rather put all money into ethereum or monero after the bullshit Jihan Wu and Roger pulled.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:28:40 PM

It's fun how people don't even see they are doing the same mistakes over and over again " xrp replacing btc, bch replacing btc, segwit2x replacing btc, bch... " lol

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:37:31 PM

I don't think so BCH can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoincash pump because bitcoin price go down. If they can pump the price of bitcoincash in $8000 maybe it will replace the bitcoin , but who knows what will gonna happen in the future.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:39:01 PM

I don't think so BCH can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoincash pump because bitcoin price go down. If they can pump the price of bitcoincash in $8000 maybe it will replace the bitcoin , but who knows what will gonna happen in the future.

BCH pumps because smart money wants to make some easy millions, and it's working Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:31:41 AM

It's just a whale pump. If bch did somehow match BTC value. It would completely change everything. I honestly don't know what the name would truly be afterward. Maybe BTC would become a classic like old etheruem.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:40:05 AM

I don't that would be the case, these whales are just really big hinder for small fishes like us (some here maybe not). They just want to pump BCH for their own good and when it dumps small fishes will cry from what they invest for. If they will be hand in hand to have same value I would dump my btc to bch but as I said it's just like a false flag raging in a war and BCH pumps up yesterday for 0.5 btc price but right now it got to 0.22 how would that be a good indication that it will replace btc?
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:41:18 AM

Wow, this attack on BCT is crazy!  How coordinated it is is pretty impressive.  I've counted at least 5-threads started by newbie accounts suggesting BCH could unseat BCT as the 'true' bitcoin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:48:44 AM

I think if Bitcoin Cash overtakes Bitcoin by value, then I can never trust Cryptocurrencies as a way to store money ever again.
What we're seeing at the moment appears to be complete manipulation with bystanders jumping in with fear of missing out.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:54:52 AM

Bitcoin is unique and will be unique for ever. Bitcoin Cash has no real value for the community. It's just one of the many cryptocurrencies. The pump and dump game will be over soon.
namjey

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:55:08 AM

Damn... this period is so hard for holders... bitcoin give me  more power to trust you!!!
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:10:28 AM

Bitcoin cash will never replace the bitcoin itself. They can but that will still different with the bitcoin's name. The bitcoin cash developer try to attract the more value by steal the bitcoin's demand. because we are know the bitcoin gold just another plague for the crypto community. Those investors were investing on the bitcoin just need the fast bucks.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:14:48 AM

i still bet for Bitcoin in this war,
Bitcoincash will never replaced the king of crypto thats called Bitcoin  Wink

cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:19:43 AM

No way bitcoin will never replace by any altcoin like bch Im very confident bch will bleed in the coming weeks and bitcoin will rise again approaching to a new all time high. 
thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:45:00 AM

The pump is already over, things will settle down by the end of the week.
I expect the alts to make a big rally next.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: