Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2X cancellation - BCH pump - BTC drop - soon BCH = Bitcoin name replacement?  (Read 620 times)
1L0v3

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:57:03 AM

Interesting to read someone else considering a govt attack.. I started a thread just now wondering that myself though I hadn't yet heard anyone else voicing such questions.

The fact that BCash is so centralized and has a lot of Chinese mining power means it can be easily controlled by the Chinese govt. If it were to make headway as the true bitcoin has the potential to do.. it could play a role in undermining the value of US fiat - instead giving power to the Chinese govt. If you are scared by the great firewall of China.. be scared of BTrash the centralized China Coin.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:07:38 AM

Well, I am honestly thankful for this whole BCH drama.

I've been waiting for a price correction on BTC for a long time now and voila! BCH to the rescue!
I put a bunch more into just straight up buying more btc after it went below 6000.

As far as BCH is concerned, although it was a pump and dump scheme, or maybe even a hostile takeover, it really did show BTC's major weakness: scalability.
As BTC gets more and more mainstream transaction times and costs will really shoot up.
I love BTC, and I love the idea of decentralized digital currency and I hope it can become mainstream.
But the irony in all of this, is that if BTC becomes mainstream, it will actually end up being a really frustrating way to pay for something.

Someday, eventually a better technology that has the same decentralized idea will take over, what that is...sheesh! How would I know?

Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:21:29 AM

In any case, the team that supports bitcoin cash has already stated that within six months it will issue a requirement to be called the "bitcoin" brand. So they have serious intentions. However, let's see what happens in the future. In the end, everything will depend on the community and the market. What bitkoin people support, he will remain in the lead.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: