Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 12:11:02 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for COMEDY CENTRAL ROAST COLLECTION - all episodes!  (Read 1114 times)
tomotan

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

Bumping this thread again...it seems I won't find what I am looking for...shame  Sad
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1008

Pay with SegWit!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

If you like roasts in general:
The Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts on Amazon

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
tomotan

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

If you like roasts in general:
The Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts on Amazon

Thanks for your suggestion mate...already seen most of them on YouTube. Pure Gold!
But I like the new Generation of Roasts better...anywho...much appreciated mate.
TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1023

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

If you don't mind individual collections I see those form time to time... I know I saw Dana Carvey and Will Ferrel lately.

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
tomotan

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

If you don't mind individual collections I see those form time to time... I know I saw Dana Carvey and Will Ferrel lately.

I never even heard about the Roast of Dana Carvey and Will Ferrel...are you sure about that?
If so, surely not on Comedy Central, right?
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

I never even heard about the Roast of Dana Carvey and Will Ferrel...are you sure about that?

Sorry I am mistaken. I misread and thought you meant one of those SNL collection series they have (for some reason).

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
tomotan

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

Sorry I am mistaken. I misread and thought you meant one of those SNL collection series they have (for some reason).

Oh okay...no Problem mate. I was getting very excited, because I thought maybe there were some Roasts which I never ever have seen before... Tongue
I am waiting for some new Roasts, but there are none...I am not from the US, so maybe you know something about future Episodes coming out? Much obliged mate.
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

No idea sorry. IMDB.com probably has listings for planned productions though if there are any.

tomotan

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

No idea sorry. IMDB.com probably has listings for planned productions though if there are any.

I will check it out...thanks for your help mate!
tomotan

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

Just FYI....Comedy Central announced this years Roastee will be BRUCE WILLIS!!!! Daaamn...it will be a blast...looking forward to that!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.