Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:22:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are any of you taking advantage of the Bitcoin stocks that are out?
Yes - 21 (63.6%)
No - 12 (36.4%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin stocks are making me coins!  (Read 1264 times)
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3262

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:48:11 AM

I always get a bit baffled by stocks sometimes in any economy, what would anyone recommend in Bitcoins at least as the minimum to make some money? I'm thinking in terms of dividends of course, the returns definitely look nice.

Where's the, not yet option? Cheesy

In terms of dividende I think it's TAT.VIRTUALMINE and DMS.MINING at the moment with 0.63-0.78 % return per day at current prices and difficulty.

Current prices and difficulty can be deceptive. I recommend reading the last few pages of these two threads before investing in any "mining bonds".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228327.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223442.0

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
apollojmr (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

totally wish id got into this earlier. theres some money to be make on stocks with the prices varying so quickly on BTC

I have only been involved for a few months and its been a nice return..Its never too late to play the game:)

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
apollojmr (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:26:02 PM

I always get a bit baffled by stocks sometimes in any economy, what would anyone recommend in Bitcoins at least as the minimum to make some money? I'm thinking in terms of dividends of course, the returns definitely look nice.

Where's the, not yet option? Cheesy

In terms of dividende I think it's TAT.VIRTUALMINE and DMS.MINING at the moment with 0.63-0.78 % return per day at current prices and difficulty.

Current prices and difficulty can be deceptive. I recommend reading the last few pages of these two threads before investing in any "mining bonds".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228327.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223442.0

I started to read the negative things that were said about mining bonds before I invested and if I would have followed the advice of the posts I read then I would still be wishing I would have tried and not been about 20 coins ahead of the investment. So I guess skeptics are always going to be skeptics and the people who take risks are always going to be driving around blasting Snoop singing "I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind"

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
John Eden

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Have you mined Bottlecaps today?

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:17:09 PM

I have recently started dabbling in Bitcoin stocks. Today alone I made over one whole Bitcoin per share on 10 shares of basic-mining stock. I also control hundred coins for another friend and I have some of them put into asic-miner and I have made claims in a week for him. Good luck I hope you guys are investing!

Hmm interesting

Check out Bottlecaps: https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/242-bottlecaps-cap/  | Check us out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bottlecaps/629515757059363 | CAP Foundation donations: F2YX4Aiyk9p2WqXHrrGGgVuskTxCGYpaG9
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 06:37:34 PM

I have recently started dabbling in Bitcoin stocks. Today alone I made over one whole Bitcoin per share on 10 shares of basic-mining stock. I also control hundred coins for another friend and I have some of them put into asic-miner and I have made claims in a week for him. Good luck I hope you guys are investing!

Hmm interesting
Yup. Seems like some people are really good at this stuff; unlike me.

TECHICENINE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:43:05 PM

can i naked short these pos shares
?..thanks
don8297

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:22:50 PM

Never knew that
Kam the Ham

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:38:58 PM

https://btct.co/

The best place to start IMO for things like this

This is a really interesting idea, actually. I had no idea it existed. Wish bitcoins were still $12 :X
richvs

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:42:38 PM

The problem I have seen with 'perpetual mining 'bonds'' is that they have a fixed hash rate per share. They will perform well at first (ie now) but there is literally no way to maintain the dividends as difficulty increases which reduces the price that other people are willing to pay for that share.
I have seen many 'bonds' listed without clear information on how the initial investment could be repaid trading at above the face value.
It's really important to read everything you can at this stage and if there is something you don't understand, look up the term or ask someone.
I am still in this learning stage (hence this shameless newbie post!).
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 10:51:41 PM

The problem I have seen with 'perpetual mining 'bonds'' is that they have a fixed hash rate per share. They will perform well at first (ie now) but there is literally no way to maintain the dividends as difficulty increases which reduces the price that other people are willing to pay for that share.
I have seen many 'bonds' listed without clear information on how the initial investment could be repaid trading at above the face value.
It's really important to read everything you can at this stage and if there is something you don't understand, look up the term or ask someone.
I am still in this learning stage (hence this shameless newbie post!).

guys, please perform your own due diligence before jumping into any investmens.
caveat emptor.

Kiders

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:00:32 PM

Hmm interesting
Yup. Seems like some people are really good at this stuff; unlike me.

you can rarely know 100% that a stock will rise and when it will rise aswell.

I myself think that most of the people that recommand buying stocks or investing in them are people who want to increase the price before they sell them off.

but alot which has been said here is true TAT.ASICMINER ASICMINER-PT are good stocks to invest in .
ASICMINER-PT 3 / 3.1 up to 3.4 in two days i think ?
TAT.ASICMINER 0.0295 up tp 0.0335 in two days.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: