Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:04:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin crash 11/13/2017  (Read 924 times)
ali8911

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:47:20 PM

I dont think it will go below 6k now. the trend is upwards and is rising more slowly and naturally. Perhaps we will see 8k by the end of year. lets wait and see though.
CryptoFiction

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

Hey everyone,

Bitcoins just crashed to 5.7k, I think this is the breaking point of most people and they will panic sell.

Because of the panic sellers I assume it's gonna drop even more, do you guys agree or do you think it will stabilize any time soon?  Huh

Who knows? Everytime a BCH or altcoin rally gets started, Tether pumps gobs of their artificial USDT's into Bitstamp and Bitfinex killing the rally. Check out this article:

https://coinreport.net/tethered-to-reality/

and then look at the timing of the last BTC pumps in the last 24 hours.
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:14:01 PM

Hey everyone,

Bitcoins just crashed to 5.7k, I think this is the breaking point of most people and they will panic sell.

Because of the panic sellers I assume it's gonna drop even more, do you guys agree or do you think it will stabilize any time soon?  Huh

Who knows? Everytime a BCH or altcoin rally gets started, Tether pumps gobs of their artificial USDT's into Bitstamp and Bitfinex killing the rally. Check out this article:

https://coinreport.net/tethered-to-reality/

and then look at the timing of the last BTC pumps in the last 24 hours.

Just words. All this BTC pump artificial ? Now way. There is 50,000 people registrering every day on coinbase. Of course the price increase. Stop making all it artificial. If you are enthousiast in BITCOIN why not other person ? People are like us. Today their is too much rush; this is why such rally in 2017.
Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:23:13 PM

I wouldn't say that bitcoin crashes. In my opinion this is a correction after the fork is cancelled. Most likely people are selling some of their bitcoin portfolio and returning to altcoins. I don't think that bitcoin will go bellow 5k. Bitcoin has a strong support and it's price will rise in the future. Just stay strong and hold. I am very optimistic when it comes to bitcoin value.
chefcryptoshark

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:55:02 PM

Time for the stone cold players to come in and grab some profits...

Cool
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:55:41 PM

It is too early to say that bitcoin is crashing now.

based on btc price action, btc is on its way to his correction.

I can only say that bitcoin is crashing if the price went below 4000, so lets find out.

Correct, this is not a crash (moreover, the #1 cryptocurrency is raising again). Remember, when years ago Bitcoin lost half of its value? It was about $1K and then it was only 400 dollars. It was a temporary fall. It will grow further!
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:29:54 PM

Agreed, this is far from crash. BTC price merely corrected because of fuds and weak hand panic. Currently, BTC is on its way up again. Let’s be patient.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:38:16 PM

Alarmist! Have you seen the market lately. Bitcoin has bounced back like it always do. Bitcoin is not crashing and when there is price correction, do not mistake it for crash. Even in correction period, the period is a warming up for another rise in price of bitcoin
Albertartur

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:44:31 PM

It is too early to say that bitcoin is crashing now.
based on btc price action, btc is on its way to his correction.
I can only say that bitcoin is crashing if the price went below 4000, so lets find out and confirmed.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:42:23 PM

Hey everyone,

Bitcoin's price is like dancing chacha it always goes back and forth. Grin It always happen to almost all coins and nothing new about it but a good opportunity to buy some instead. Up's and down's in Bitcoins price will lead us to make and get more profits if we are investing on it. We have to expect a sudden skyrocket after a sudden downfall and that is the reality about Bitcoin since Altcoin's are dependent to it. I think what had happen with Bitcoin these days like bleeding to bad is caused by whale manipulation on BitcoinCash and the spread of FUDsters that made something bad to the good image of Bitcoin. Most panic sellers are newbies that is why a lot of people are in fear. I believe that no one can stop Bitcoin it will bounce back sooner or later higher than the current recorded all time high.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

I foolishly sold. Then when I saw it going back up again I tried to buy back - but of course, never got my original amount back. Agh!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: