Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:44:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 2700 times)
BetBet

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:54:07 AM

Of course I am very anti abortion. Like killing and worthy of law, there is no thought. Animals are very dear to babies. If they are victims of baby abortion, surely they also do not want to
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:06:03 AM

I am ANTI-abortion. We don't know what will be the future of the child once it grows up.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Bownieryn3

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

i don't suppport an abortion
thats so stupid
so many people veryhard to have a baby
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:43:32 AM

Why i think they get aborted? A child is an enormous gift of God and should not disregard as made of such things, if they dont  want to have children, should be the first shovel they dont do such things, and should  not joke the abortion it is a great sin to God
BanqueiroGordo

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:02:09 PM

I think it's a woman desigion and noone can judge her.
But that woman that sells abortion drug is not right. I think if you do this procedure, you shoul make it quality!
hashansa

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:21:17 PM

badness or goodness of abortion is depend on mothers condition. if there is a danger to the life of the mother due to the pregnancy, abortion is indicated, in most of the other situations abortion is illegal  in the majority of the countries,
even though its illegal lot of pregnant mothers risk their life by attempting unsecure abortion procedures, specially in developing countries.
in my opinion best way to tackle the problem will be health education, and making easy accessibility to contraceptive methods.
what people need to know is without proper medical care attempting to abort can be life threatening.

GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:35:42 AM

Since the Holy Bible  did not support Abortion, i will not support it either. Abortion is an act of termination of a formed life in the womb, the forceful removal of the pregnancy is considered as murdering a life placed there by God. Most people will say the pregnancy is not formed yet, but they forget that life is formed immediately pregnancy  take place , what happens is a continuous growth  till a full develop baby will be ready to be born. Terminating such pregnancy is an act of murder, and that is why there is a law against Abortion in many countries National and internationally, so it is  illegal to abort. Many  Hospitals that Abort do so in secret, and in the process some of the ladies and  women who commit abortion lose their lives. So i will never support abortion because it is a sin against God. 
FriddickPrime

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:05:14 AM

I am pro choice

I woman should not be some broodmother of the state forced to give birth against her will.

If you think government handouts and single parenthood is at bad levels now then if you had a complete abortion ban it would balloon to stupidly high levels
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:16:24 AM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?
a medical procedure used to end a pregnancy and cause the death of fetus and the termination of a pregnancy after accompanied by resulting in , or closelg followed by the death

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:22:57 AM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.

I am pro abortion but Abortion must be done by professionals and must be done in legal period. If someone thinks that she cannot raise this child , this very natural to give up this child. We must have    empathetic thinking .

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
abztabz

Activity: 135

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:22:41 AM

In the law of God and in the law of man it's a sin, other say it's a personal choice, yes it is, you might say that but question is in the eyes of the man is not legal how much more the creator that create us, even in other sec of religion abortion is not allowed or it's not legal to do abortion. yes it's a personal choice but you have to face the consequence after you face God who created us.   

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:36:58 AM

I am anti abortion. Its killing an innocent life who doesnt even see the light and beauty of the world. Why does a forming life be killed where in fact he/she is innocent..
HasiViraj

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:45:20 AM

totally a murder.  Angry
jwuanah

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

For me abortion is a big sin. In gods eyes, life and especially human life is sacred. So abortion is forbidden.
kwarta

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:02:28 AM

I am anti abortion.. life is a gift from God and we should live according to His law. We should not abort a kid just to be single or to escape from responsibilities. Abortion is same as murder.. its a mortal sin.. there are some couples who were not able to have a child of their own because of some health problems, so its not right to kill your own kid..  Every child is a gift..
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:04:21 AM

I am not against abortion, specially when it was done for a reason of survival, like the mother can't carry a child in her womb or she'll die, or a kid who are stressed out because of them being pregnant in early age and if they are sure that they can't raise a kid because no one will support them and it's their only choice.

However, I am against it when it was done by those prostitutes or those illegitimate parents who just want to fuck and don't want any obligation after that.  I like children, really.

keltics

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:22:14 AM

Abortion is a murder!
Don't do it, girls!  Angry
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:06:02 PM

abortion is a mortal sin..  God gives us life.. And we dont have any rights to kill those precious life..

moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:27:18 PM

But if you come to think of it, what of the baby has a congenital anomaly like down syndrome detected as early as when the child is in the womb. Or some congenital malformation like absence of limbs or the absence of skull. Will it justify abortion?
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:36:01 PM

Abortion is bad idea, the person that do abortion is a killer and it is a sin that you killed something that is innocent, I cursed anyone that legalize abortion without a solid reason, abortion is also going to affect the mother's body negatively
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: