Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 2700 times)
Nuwannrl3518

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:51:49 PM

abortion is done because low knowledge of sex education. if you aware about them, you will use precautions to not to get pregnant unnecessarily.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:01:26 PM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?

Abortion is a type of illness that is constantly  growing. Why is this happening in the first place? Simple, because of the word liberation. People nowadays keeps f*cking around and thinks that they will not get pregnant(stupidity) . I must say how stupid those mothers who can't accept the product of their mistakes
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

many abortions are opposed because it's a sin but come to think of it why so many people do it. The Bible says it was a crime because it was a sin but there was a factor in my mind that it was because of poverty. The use of pills is also a sin it is more sinful to live a child without food. I'm not opposed to abortion because of poverty.

arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:37:28 PM

Obviously i'll be in anti-abortion. This is such a sin and i think it is also a kind of murder.
TraderRay

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:47:27 PM

I don't care whatever reason you want to abort. The moment you forget to have safe sex and conceive a child. You already took the responsibility to take care of the child.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:32:23 AM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.

I think the mother should have the right to choose whether they want to continue with the pregnancy or not. We have to think about women who have been pregnant by rape, women who have conditions where they will actually die if they get pregnant. This freedom and non judgement should be given to women.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
dogtooths

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:23:57 AM

i'm anti abortion because it also considered a crime which they killed and human in the mother's womb ... it's all about human right's...
Newchanka

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:43:31 AM

Abortion is evil when people do it for the fun of it. A fetus is human and human life must be treated as sacred. Terminating a pregnancy is akin to murder and should be treated as such.

Just Think it, I'll Write it
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:56:24 AM

Nobody should die like this. It is not the baby’s fault that it was born to you and not their fault that you are mot ready for it. Abortion is murder plain and simple. It is planned and it is alao given to the account that having abortion is getting your life back but you’re actually killing one

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:03:39 AM

I am anti abortion because we are talking about innocent lives. It is not the baby's fault if parents are not yet ready for responsibility. If you are not yet ready why would you indulge your self of having sex. People should take responsibility even if it is hard.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:15:43 AM

Abortion shpuld be cpnsidered illegal all over the world whether therapeutic abortion or plain abortion. It is still the taking away of innocent life especially little children. This is just way wrong! Even though baby has defects, we should not abort it just take care of it because it is under God's plan.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:28:17 AM

I'm ANTI abortion, though I don't judge women who decide to do this. Everyone has her own way and takes own decisions... I don't know what might happen in my life. I hope God will show me the right way.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:56:32 AM

I am an ANTI abortion. Whatever the reason is, I am against on it. I really hate it when I hear about abortion. When some people abort their child. Why? Because they don't have enough money to support the child. Their parents didn't know that they are pregnant. Their future will be destroyed when they had a child. They don't want the society to know that he/she has a child. There are so many reason why they abort their child. The child had no sin or did not know it. There are so many reasons to continue the child but most of us are afraid of responsibilities.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

I am a citizen who disagrees with abortion. Abortion is a crime, murder that is not even allowed to live in a world that is not in the best interest. Abolishing the gift of god is a wedding that should not be done.
Goldhart

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:14:17 PM

Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus.An abortion that occurs spontaneously is also known as a miscarriage. An abortion may be caused purposely and is then called an induced abortion, or less frequently, "induced miscarriage". The word abortion is often used to mean only induced abortions. A similar procedure after the fetus could potentially survive outside the womb is known as a "late termination of pregnancy"
leanhtuan

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:54:44 PM

Personally
I do not agree with abortion. There are many ways not to get pregnant, why do not we do it? Why do not we use condoms when having sex?

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:01:54 AM

I've never thought it's so many anti's in the world, that's surprises me. Why so?
Otherwise that can be just because a people who is "for" just don't care about holy wars in the internet.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:48:15 AM

Those teenager who aborted their own child just because they are not ready to become a mom , how selfish they are ..
badgalmae

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

I am not anti abortion but I am anti un-safe sex. Abortion is still a murder.  Undecided
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:41:33 AM

Of course, it's sad if a woman has to choose to do or not to have an abortion. But the situation is different, and I have no right to judge those who chose the abortion. For me it's better than the broken destinies of children and women.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: