Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 2700 times)
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:51:20 AM

Would be so easy to say yes or no. Seeing things black and white only is not the right attitude. Each life tells a different story

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
jaanu

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:56:51 PM

I am anti abortion... Stop abortion now... True quality allows all to be born....
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:29:51 AM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?
I am very anti abortion who chose abortion in punishment in prison abortion acts of murder and crime.
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:32:18 AM

Im anti abortion. Abortion is a crime. Having a baby is a gift from god. No one will abort the baby. Abortion is same as a crime.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:51:02 AM

I'm anti abortion. Although still inside the fetus, but the baby already has a life, and abortion means killing the baby. Pregnant is a consequence of sex, you can indeed prevent pregnancy is by contraception. But if it is already pregnant, then it should not be in an abortion. In addition to killing babies, abortion is also dangerous for the mother, can damage the reproductive organs even death.
Golegard

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:46:24 AM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
I'm a proud ANTI abortion supporter. Your'e a criminal even though you just tried it is like attempted murder and if you make it, to abort, then you're a MURDERER. The most saddest part is you killed an innocent person that doesn't even seen how  cruel the world is. That innocent human experienced it without knowing and seeing the cruel outside world.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:27:57 AM

I don't really agree with abortion ,
First of all there are plenty of contraceptives ,
If they can't manage to have a child then they should at least use one .

I agree. I think contraceptives are available in centers and some public centers are giving some free contraceptives, pills or condoms or what ever you need. There are also leading stores that is selling cheap contraceptives. This is very important because nowadays, our world are making sex normal. Abortion is really bad so be careful when having sex.
nhanhzam

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

Abortion is bad, but i'm not anti -abortion.
I think it is up to the parents to decide things, it is their rights and free will. I don't judge because i'm not in their situation.
My opinion:
- Sex education is a must
- Abortion should always be an available option, with proper medical care.

high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:49:13 PM

Abortion is suck, imaging you're the one in that situation? And you can't do anything else to stop them for quit the thoughts about abortion.
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:44:50 PM

I really think its a bad thing to do, because if you do abortion it means that you have killed somebody.
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:12:08 PM

Absolutely wrong. Its equall to killing of a human being. Would you kill someone for the sake of anything ? I would NOT !
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:38:49 PM

ANTI abortion. In my belief it's a big sin killing a baby. The baby has right to live,  to see the world. Don't you think that having a baby is a big blessing from God. HE trusts us to have it. As you know that there are many married couples who are difficult to have a baby,  and they do many things to have it. I think we should be grateful if God believe us to take care a baby.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:52:41 AM

Abortion is a sin. killing an innocent child because we are unprepared for the responsibility of being a parent is unforgiveable. Let us all keep in mind that bearing a child is a gift from God that not everyone was given the chance to have.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
whitehouse1

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

Pro abortion ! That would be better for the baby when it was born. Because that is so bad when  a child is born in a unlucky   environment , it would be very hateful of this life.
Mstkotha

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:14:15 AM

Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus. An abortion that occurs spontaneously is also known as a miscarriage
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:06:53 AM

Why would anyone abort a gift from God. I don't support abortion . If I do support abortion then I need to support staying without sex. Is a sin and has a serious consequence.
Abortion is not good in community.  All we need is family planning.  Must implement that abortion is not good in country. 
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:07:06 AM

Why would anyone abort a gift from God. I don't support abortion . If I do support abortion then I need to support staying without sex. Is a sin and has a serious consequence.
Abortion is not good in community.  All we need is family planning.  Must implement that abortion is not good in country. 

Well the best solution for me would still be abstinence. Every life is important and there isn't any good reason to take away life. Couples should be fully aware of the responsibility that may come after sex.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:42:20 AM

I'm ANTI abortion, it is a sin to kill a baby, someone can't just kill her own child just because she is not yet ready to be a mother or because she can't give her a good life. It is a responsibility of a parent to give him/her baby a chance to be born and it is also the right of a baby to be born in this world.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:46:25 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 12:05:12 PM by WannaCry

I am one of those who strongly disagree with abortion. It is killing and we all know that killing is illegal in the eyes of the law and it is against the will of the Lord. We might say that couples or pregnant women may have their own reasons but it's still against the will of God. We must value the life we have and a baby's life. They also have the right to be born and to live.
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:05:19 AM

Why should one abort a baby in todays world . There is no excuse to abort a baby. You will regret it today or tomorrow. Keep the baby and he might grow and you will be proud of him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: