Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 2700 times)
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:06:38 AM

I really hate people who aborted their babies without knowing that they killed a life of an innocent angels.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:19:51 AM

I can never support the killing of an innocent baby. So, I'm totally against abortion.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

I do not agree with abortion. If you are not ready to be a father or mother, then use the contraceptive that you think is appropriate. You should not kill an innocent fetus
jelly27

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

For my opinion, Abortion is bad. It is a sin to reject God's gift. If you are going to abort then why did you even want to get pregnant. Ask yourself , what will it benefit you. aborting child is like a murder.  In the end you will be conscience for the rest of your life.
Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

i do not agree with abortion, if you know u aint ready for a child, why have sex in the first place
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?

No matter what the reason is, I hardly disagree with abortion. Parents has their own reasons why they commit abortion but it is really unfair if they choose to kill an innoscent baby. It is being selfish killing the result of our own mistake for our own risk. Baby's have the right to live. They are actually a blessing fom above.
Mercy95

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus. An abortion that occurs spontaneously is also known as a miscarriage. An abortion may be caused purposely and is then called an induced abortion.
Pearl01

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

Abortion is sinful because it deals with killing an unborn child and its also risky because it can lead to death
UnknownTomato

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

I think that this is a bad thing for people, I do not understand these people who do it. I think they knew the consequences and what it will lead to.
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Abortion is a big sin to God, because they killing people. No matter what the situation is don't do abortion its really unfair that they could kill a baby for their own sake.

andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

Anti.
Abortion is forbidden to do. This is a simple way of killing your own baby.
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Abortion is the murder of a person, and the woman who committed it is like a murderer, a barbarian.
Kalu1

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:51:06 PM

Am anti abortion, no matter the reason behind it, it is a murder case.
awuku solomon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

In fact I am against abortion. Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embrayo before it can survive outside the uterus. I think such people selling such drugs should be arrested and prosecuted. Abortion could lead to the mother passing away in the process. Abortion could also lead one destroying her womb and preventing her from having children.I think committing abortion is a sin before God. My dear women, no matter how the situation is, let us endure.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:44:45 AM

Im anti abortion. Whatever you say abortion is killing. Killing is a sin.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

Angry Antiabortion here. If you accidentally got pregnant, the child should not take all the consequences and blame. Gosh! The innocent one suffers. Also, for me, it is a form of murder. Children are blessings from up above.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

Anti abortion.. We all know that abortion is a sin because many women do not want to have a baby of their own. Abortion is a premature birth whether natural or induced artificially that occurs before the fetus can survive.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

I think anti abortion people have a low level of intelligence. I saw a statistic that the highest birth rate is between the poor layers of the population and the the haves are not usual to bear many children. Have your conclusions.  Wink

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

No civilized society permits one human to intentionally harm or take the life of another human without punishment, and abortion is no different. Also abortion should not be used as another form of contraception.
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

Why you need to abort which is a gift from almighty? Many people in this world cannot conceive and only they know how it feels when you're unable to give birth. Having a child and being pregnant is such a amazing feeling. And i believe that abortion is one kind of murder and it's a big sin. So that's the reason I'm in anti-abortion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: