Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 2700 times)
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

No civilized society permits one human to intentionally harm or take the life of another human without punishment, and abortion is no different. Also abortion should not be used as another form of contraception.

How a man can decide do a woman has a right for abortion or she doesn't?  Undecided

Why you need to abort which is a gift from almighty? Many people in this world cannot conceive and only they know how it feels when you're unable to give birth. Having a child and being pregnant is such a amazing feeling. And i believe that abortion is one kind of murder and it's a big sin. So that's the reason I'm in anti-abortion.

And why do you need a crowds of ragamuffins to roam on streets? If you can't have a baby -- adopt it. Thousands of poor "gifts" are locked in the Orphanages but you don't care.

Abortion is a choice of a woman and nobody's else. If you don't want -- don't do it. It's my body and my rights, care about yours.

Go-go-go, power girls !
aesma

Activity: 2450
Merit: 924

fly or die

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

No civilized society permits one human to intentionally harm or take the life of another human without punishment, and abortion is no different. Also abortion should not be used as another form of contraception.

An embryo is not a human. We don't do funerals each time a woman has a miscarriage in the first weeks of her pregnancy. Often she didn't even know she was pregnant.
Goldwin27

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

I'm ANTI abortion, because abortion is also a murder . many people want to have a child but others do not want responsibility.
ghecarpuugi

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:49:19 AM

I do not agree with abortion. We should always keep in our mind that every child is a blessing. Wvry child has a right to live in this world. If you don’t want to get pregnant yet there are so many contraseptives to avoid early pregnancy.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?

I just don't understand why some people chooses to have abortion. I am totally against it. As soon as the child is formed in the mother's womb, there is a sign of life there and the I cannot withstand seeing someone killed knowing that the life that it belonged to is innocent and has no idea someone's gonna take away his or her life.

Fishmo57

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

I am antiabortion. I think this step is against nature, how women can do that? I think most of them regret till the end of their lives.
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

I think anti abortion people have a low level of intelligence. I saw a statistic that the highest birth rate is between the poor layers of the population and the the haves are not usual to bear many children. Have your conclusions.  Wink

You're killing a little human and not getting prosecuted for that, yet we're the ones with a low level of intelligence. Grow up!
@darkangel

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

Of course I  am Anti. Absortion is the same as murder and we all know that murder is a big sin from Almighty God. How can you end one's life especially those unborn babies, right? Someone who will do this has no conscience at all. Babies are great gift from our God, many people wishes to have babies but cant produce but some are just doing this kind of thing it seems like its an easy thing to do. ABSORTION IS NO GOOD AT ALL.

[MONETO]
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
www.mone.to
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

I'm anti-abortion. I'm a christian and a firm believer on life being precious. Abortion is considered murder.
The unborn child is innocent and has the right to live, that life is a blessing. There are people and couples trying
hard to conceive on having one, they go through long lengths to have a family. Abortion is a crime.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Abortion is an unforgivable crime. An unborn child who has lost his or her human right is the right to life. There are many abortions in the world and my country. This is a bad thing we need to have proper punishment for those who do this.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus. An abortion that occurs spontaneously is also known as a miscarriage.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

I am definitely against abortion. I think the baby inside the mother is a life form regardless of whatever early stage it may be. I think it is murder. It's nothing different from killing a nine year old and stop it from developing into an adult. Like I said even inside the womb, it is still considered in a developing stage and already has the right to continue its development until death just like you and me.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.

I'm one of those who disagree in abortion. Abortion is a crime. It is a sin that might break and end a life of an innocent child. Every child deserves to live and enjoy life with a complete family. They deserve to grow and love the gift of life. We must always be responsible of our actions. Before entering sex, we must be sure to face the consequences.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

In my own opinion, it is a case to case bases. For example, if the pregnant mother's life is in danger because of her pregnancy, then she may opt to abort the baby. But if the pregnant woman will just abort the child just because she wants to or she's not yet ready to have a baby, then abortion is not an option. Abortion is really a bad thing. For me, I am anti abortion for those who enjoyed sex and when they get pregnant, they wanted to kill the innocent baby.

Wolfhour

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

There are too many idiots in social networks. May be this post was just a bad joke. May be someone really sells these pills. In any case, it's terrible. But it seems to me if there was no demand there would be no offer. A lot of people are stupid.
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

I am was contra of abortion if no medical reason that states are required abortion. Nowadays there are so many drugs such as this abortion drug, the government should oversee all drug circulation drugs like this, so as not to increase in society. Abortion is strictly prohibited but abortion may be done if the obstetrician has declared the need to have an abortion for medical reasons that may be harmful to the mother being pregnant. And it is also necessary to educate about the dangers of abortion outside the hospital or the actions of obstetricians. In order for the community not to have an abortion by themselves or malpractice.

Dasun rubasinghe

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

actually i am against with it. when there are many couples dreaming of having a baby but they can't have it then there's people killing their own blood easily.abortion is a personal decision not a legal debate. It does not make you UN pregnant, it makes you the mother of a dead baby, mother of a dead baby because u did not let the baby to see the beauty of the world created by God.

Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

ANTI! never include a child with your SIN! love life!
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:03:49 PM

im ANTI Abortion. whatever the reason, abortion is the same as murder.
Agreed, killing someone is a kind of sin in the sight of God or even in the laws of the government in any countries.
So those people who did an abortion must be punish by this things or kind of matter.
Jap20

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:36:59 AM

For my opinion for abortion it refers to being a mother who can not afford to have the ability to conceive a child's dying in her womb so the events are happening maybe presumably ready to be a mother or not ready to develop a family there is an event that they abort the child in their relationship with poverty. Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: