Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 2700 times)
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

Why has no one even brought up the fact that a woman... regardless of circumstance... would be forced to carry a baby for 40 weeks when they do not want to (for whatever reason that maybe)... do we approve of women being forced to go through a pregnancy and give birth against her will? How would you accomplish this without taking away a woman's right to make choices about her body? How could you be sure that they wouldn't harm themselves in order to harm their unborn child? What is worse... a child thrown away in a dumpster... discarded in a public restroom, suffocated at birth... or an abortion at a time when we are nothing but cells? 

Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

I am very anti abortion ..
because it is a dishonorable act, is strictly prohibited by religion.
if in my country, caught abortion, it will be in jail.
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

I am very anti abortion ..
because it is a dishonorable act, is strictly prohibited by religion.
if in my country, caught abortion, it will be in jail.

I am also against abortion,because it is ending up a life of a child. It is against the will of God. The Lord only knows when to end up someones life. No one has the right to kill someone and destroy his dreams.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

Whatever their excuses or reason.. abortion is still murder, a crime no matter how you look at it, its not right in the eyes of God neither in the sight of man, how can an innocent child suffered such kind of horrible condition, those women who did that will suffer the consequences and her conscience will not leave her at peace

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

I am anti abortion, abortion is a sin, no matter what happen, parents should take responsibility to their actions. If they can't give them good life, at least give them chance to be born in this world. They can give them to orphange or at least to couples who can't bear child.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

The best abortion is not done the abortion, so the first place in the prevention of complications is contraception. After the procedure of abortion, the patient should strictly follow the doctor's instructions:
compliance with sexual rest for one month;
the refusal to accept of baths, sauna baths, pool and open water until restoration of the menstrual cycle;
compulsory examination by a gynecologist after the abortion after 7 to 14 days;
passage of preventive gynaecological examinations every 6 months;
the solution to the question of contraception (as a rule, it is recommended to start taking combined oral preparations at once, on the day of abortion);
the prevention of pregnancy for at least 6 months;
planning the next pregnancy (a full examination, rehabilitation of chronic infection foci, correction of somatic diseases, avoiding harmful habits and a healthy lifestyle);
before the abortion, the woman must pass at least the necessary analyzes (KLA General blood test, OAM - urinalysis, smear on the microflora of the vagina) and prosnyotsya results are unsatisfactory smear;
to limit heavy physical labor for 3 weeks after an abortion;
when any alarming symptoms, consult a doctor as soon as possible.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

I do not really know why the others abortion must be legal so they are supporting it, I can not accept that this kind of practice is necessary but of course there are thing for this issue that needs to be considered. On my view it is not good to support this practive because it is really inhuman act. The child has no sin, they did not choose by themselves that you must concieve them. Parents were decided to commit thing with not considering the every possible reason.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

I am a person who does not agree with abortion, in my country and my religion, it is forbidden to do.
abortion is a crime, in a state already written law as a punishment for abortion crime.
there are penalties and imprisonment

Hi

I'd like to know if in your country men who don't care about mother and child are punished too ? I mean, I don't care about moral judgment like "fathers should care and so on", I mean what the law says ?
Xintenson

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

I'm pro abortion, but of course it should be performed by a doctor, not some pill that you bought over the internet from somebody trying to make money. Either those pill won't work, or they will not work properly and leave the person with a deformed baby. The last thing on many pill seller on the internet if for the drug to work properly, since greed is the motivation.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?
Well, as long as there is no threat for the life's of the mother and child, then definitely NO, i am against it. I can't imagine how someone could do such thing.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

I am ANTI abortion, every baby has the right to live. although the fetus grows from an unofficial relationship. the mistake is not in the baby but the guilty and must get the law of abortion / killed is the parent of the baby.

And every child has the right to grow up with enough food each day, with a right to education, health .... Every child has the right to grow up with his mum but in poor countries and everywhere where women don't have access to contraception, women die because of bad conditions.

Sometimes abortion can save mother's life.

http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/89/4/10-083329/en/
Niceguyjoe85

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

Abortion is the early ending of a pregnancy.
Sometimes abortion happens on its own. This is called miscarriage or spontaneous abortion. But women can also choose to end a pregnancy by getting surgery or taking medicine.It's not easy to decide to end a pregnancy. You may need some time to think about your choices. Counseling may help you to decide what is best for you. If you're comfortable, you can start by talking with your doctor. Family planning clinics also offer counseling to help you decide what is best for you. You may also want to talk with someone close to you who understands how pregnancy and raising a child would affect your life.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.

I will support abortion if and only if the pregnancy will cause direct harm and or death to the mother. If not then give the baby a chance to live and choose for themselves if they want to continue living or not. I know alot of people will say that they can't afford a baby, then bring them to an orphanage. It's better to leave them in an orphanage than to just kill them off. aborting a baby is not just done with over the counter meds nd be taken alone. These should be done with a professional healthcare personnel

CrimsonEye

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

I'm pro post birth abortion, or at least an 18 years of warranty and option to replace with toaster.

but in all seriousness,
Abortion by my opinion should be for mostly medical concerns in any stage,
Or for other reasons as long as the fetus did not develop enough to be scientifically 'human'.
That's when it should occur morally but legally it should be 100% of the time.
Akash boss

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:35:15 AM

Abortion is the early ending of a pregnancy.
Sometimes abortion happens on its own. This is called miscarriage or spontaneous abortion. But women can also choose to end a pregnancy by getting surgery or taking medicine.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:21:31 AM

Why did you abort a child that lord give us, this is blessings and no one can take our life just god. So gave us equality for us. Life is important so don't be cruel for each other.
Radheshyam boss

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

If honestly I say then ABORTION is very bad thing u say it is murder. If u don't want baby then use protection. But when baby growing up and people do abortion its very wrong thing .
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:25:19 AM

Ofcourse ANTI ABORTION, we all know that killing is a sin, then abortion is a sin! Why we need to abort our babies, they are blessings that will keep and care forever. I can take that some person doing it for their own sake.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

The act of abortion is usually done by visiting a doctor who opens the practice of illegal abortion or buying cytotec abortion drugs on the black market. the abortion drug Cytotec turned out to have many side effects that are quite horrible even cause death.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:14:40 AM

I strongly disagree with abortion, not only that the womens life being in danger, abortion is a crime! There is no excuse for the ending of an innocent life...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: