Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:34:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 2700 times)
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?

I barely disagree with abortion. It has been a long term problem of the society these days. Most of the unwanted pregnacy comes to the decision of unwanted abortion. However, I still believe that even unborn babies have the right to live and enjoy life. They are blessings given to us by God and we must treassure heir life.
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

to me its not good to  do abortion for any reasons its better to have it and keep it,because the activity of a kind of abortion is a form of murder.
JCSHALOM

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

abortion is really a sin against God and man.because this is considered murder.
jao18

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

Im anti abortion,abortion is a very evey big sin to god,its a crime, having a baby is a very wonderful gift
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

Why would anyone abort a gift from God. I don't support abortion . If I do support abortion then I need to support staying without sex. Is a sin and has a serious consequence.

Yes abortion is a crime and children is a gift from God and you have no right to end an innocent life. I condemn abortion..
David_M

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

I am absolutely against abortion! So many great and ingenious people would not have been born because of an abortion! If a person has the intelligence to make a child, he must bear responsibility for it!
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

Of course I don’t like to promote ABORTION, even though it is likely accepted to other country.

By divine law, it is probihited by our God the Father because it is a form of killing. And by law, it is against the nature of human rights. It is also indicated in the Republic Act of the Philippines.
Prinox2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.

im ANTI Abortion. whatever the reason, abortion is the same as murder.
I agree with you, I'm an Anti Abortion too.......no reason should justify it. Meanwhile , for life threatening pregnancy the requires evacuation of babies, I think the doctors have a specific name for it and not ABORTION. I don't subscribe to Abortion/murder
LadyBB

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

The deliberate ending of a human pregnancy.The natural ending of a pregnancy before  the foetus is able to survive on its own.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Of course I'm an anti-abortion, but sad to know that in some other country like in Korea if I'm not mistaken abortion was legal to some other places  of this country. But in the sight of God it is equivalent of killing people which is sin in the eyes of God.
jakehan

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

I do believe that the abortion is the most biggest mistake or sin ever do as a woman. Even if its unborn baby but still there is a life inside of a mothers womb. For me, its a gift from God that must be taking good care until its born. And beside its not the fault of baby to be born in this world.
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:13:25 AM

its a mortal sin, but there are reason why women do it. we can't judge them, but if they commit it because of early pregnancy or for not-so-good reason, then it's not good. committing it beyond mother's life or health safety is bad or a mortal sin.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

Why would anyone abort a gift from God. I don't support abortion . If I do support abortion then I need to support staying without sex. Is a sin and has a serious consequence.

Abortion is not safe for a pregnant woman who kill there own baby inside in  there  womb. there is a bad side effect of the health of a woman.and also not all country adopt abortion as legal in there country. Like her our country abortion is not legal and those people found out doing abortion will be arrested and facing a case  like crimes. 
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

I am ANTI ABORTION

abortion means to kill the foetus. The foetus and a two year old have same life. To kill is a SIN

I disagree also this kind of performed abortion   I'm pro life person because, life its a gift from god ...
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

In my opinion abortion is a crime. It is a terrible thing to have a punishment for those who abort. Currently many young abortion. It's dangerous for them. I do not agree with abortion.
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

How many of the people that stated that they are "anti-abortion" are men in comparison to women? It seems that no one takes into account that children when born need finances, shelter, food, love, etc.. a lot of men just turn their backs if they even acknowledge the child at all. A woman must carry the child (40 weeks), give birth to the child (not your average walk in the park), and then are left to care for the child... Some of the comments on here are not only comical but really sad  Cry have people not progressed further than a rocks throw from Jim Crow Laws?

Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

Well i am against abortion. Nowadays we have a lot ways to stop pregnancy on time. Condoms, pills etc. My point is that if you didnt took those protections you clearly wanted baby and there it is already life when you decide for abortion. And that is killing.
k00d8

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

100% Pro abortion. Think about the global population, we are growing at unsustainable rates. If a person does not want to bring another being into this world, for goodness allow them that choice.
0k0l0g

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

It angers me that politicians (typically men) feel in any way entitled to have an opinion about whether women should go through with 9 month pregnancy and then care for a child for 18+ years. Can't we just agree that people decide what they want to happen to their own bodies?
illymoka

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

having made the decision to have an abortion, every woman runs the risk of never again hearing a phrase from the doctor: "You are pregnant." The first thing a woman should understand is that abortion can become a cause in the future for both infertility, as such, and the inability to have a child .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: