Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:14:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCash goal to undermine US Govt?  (Read 196 times)
1L0v3 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:50:00 AM

I've starting wondering after seeing just how obviously manipulated the recent BCash pump appeared.. if BCash is an attempt to undermine US govt financial power. Lets face it.. the US dollar has a lot of pull. Bitcoin has the potential to reduce that. I'm ok with a truly decentralized currency becoming powerful.. but if the currency is centralized by Chinese mining cops.. then I'd say that is a million times worse than the US govt controlling US fiat. Does anyone else think this attack on the more decentralized Bitcoin might have political motivations?
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:36:31 AM

I do not think that politics is in the foreground, although this is not ruled out, since the undeclared trade war between the US and China is still underway. Most likely, here is the usual one. The struggle of different factions for influence on the market and for the right to receive greater profits.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:01:18 PM

I doubt that any politics is involved here. Bitcoin Cash and its recent jump might be explained only to weaken Bitcoin positions and let people selling their BTC. Then large players can buy BTC for fewer prices and earn much when it starts growing again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: