Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soo Soon ? BCH - BTC  (Read 1618 times)
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:23:13 AM

It's just a quick pump and dump and it does not mean that it will replace btc and will never happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:16:15 AM

Welp, Cannot help but to laugh. With critical thinking, they now know that BCH is nothing compared to BTC in terms of Community and price and support. Trust is indeed needed, Let's say BCH gained some of them from the Bitcoin Community but look at it now, BCH is just become other altcoins that are traded just for generation of profit. I don't really see BCH going to the future, its death might not be so soon, but i'm hopeful that it will.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

An imaginary pump to push bitcoincash price will not stop or they will used other altcoins as well.. It is now more than a normal thing than a strange manipulation before investors see it before.. This works again and again for a certain period of time as mostly wanted to invest in bitcoin in a much lower price than on its high peak prices.. So even bitcoin loyal player supports move like this for profits and nothing else..They will surely be back to where they belong..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:44:47 AM

Welp, Cannot help but to laugh. With critical thinking, they now know that BCH is nothing compared to BTC in terms of Community and price and support. Trust is indeed needed, Let's say BCH gained some of them from the Bitcoin Community but look at it now, BCH is just become other altcoins that are traded just for generation of profit. I don't really see BCH going to the future, its death might not be so soon, but i'm hopeful that it will.

one of the things that i have found out about altcoins and their rises is that most of them (specially bitcoin cash and the like of it) are getting pumped whenever bitcoin has some kind of issue!

it is like a competition, where there is bitcoin, a runner that is in front of all the rest with a huge distance between him (#1) and the next (#2),...
the rest can not even reach the dust of this runner, but there are bumps on the road which hit his legs and slow it down so the distance between #1 and the rest is reduced just because it slowed down not because they ran faster.

that is the the reason why alts get pumped. at least that is the feeling that i get.
the first alt pump was when there was a fear of split and bitcoin was $1200. the second alt pump was when there was a huge backlog and fees reached ATH. now the BCH pump is again because of high fees and slow bitcoin!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

one of the things that i have found out about altcoins and their rises is that most of them (specially bitcoin cash and the like of it) are getting pumped whenever bitcoin has some kind of issue!

it is like a competition, where there is bitcoin, a runner that is in front of all the rest with a huge distance between him (#1) and the next (#2),...
the rest can not even reach the dust of this runner, but there are bumps on the road which hit his legs and slow it down so the distance between #1 and the rest is reduced just because it slowed down not because they ran faster.

that is the the reason why alts get pumped. at least that is the feeling that i get.
the first alt pump was when there was a fear of split and bitcoin was $1200. the second alt pump was when there was a huge backlog and fees reached ATH. now the BCH pump is again because of high fees and slow bitcoin!
My dear mate there is a competition between the bitcoin and the alts. This competition has actually made by the investors, not the ordinary ones but the whales of the market.
In the BTC and BCH the situation is quite different than the normal competition. Here the competitors are the hash power owners. Right now the miners are pumping BCH because they are generating a very high number of blocks in an hour while the blocks generation took too long for them to mine. At the end these miners will dump BCH at a level.
There might be a little contribution of BCH price pump due to the BTC high fees. The confirmation time has I guess become better.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3602

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

bitcoin cash (BCH) start to proof it place as best alt for bitcoin and kicking ETH so hard .

less than 4 month and price increase more than 1000$ and now break 1,600$ not know what special with BCH but price talk and price make any one invest in it

so that goodbye for ETH and welcome BCH

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

bitcoin cash (BCH) start to proof it place as best alt for bitcoin and kicking ETH so hard .

less than 4 month and price increase more than 1000$ and now break 1,600$ not know what special with BCH but price talk and price make any one invest in it

Nice confident. I believe this pump was made by the miners. They made this situation as they knew when the BCH mining difficulty will drop, when it happen they think it will fast to mining 3x times better that Bitcoins. When many people move along to BCH, they will gains much profit from mining.
honeyb0y

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

I don't think that BCH can go near BTC price it is clear that it is just a coin that is being supported by few people and besides they have the same purpose why go to the least trusted coin?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:12:41 PM

Nice confident. I believe this pump was made by the miners. They made this situation as they knew when the BCH mining difficulty will drop, when it happen they think it will fast to mining 3x times better that Bitcoins. When many people move along to BCH, they will gains much profit from mining.
Increases the price of Bitcoin Cash -> Attract the Bitcoin miners -> The number of bitcoin miners is reduced -> Bitcoin network gets trouble to confirm transaction -> Bitcoin Cash is winner, LOL! Roll Eyes
Great scenario for Bitcoin Cash, but I am still holding Bitcoin and waiting the price of Bitcoin reaches $10,000.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

They don't have to replace each other, they can coexist and serve different needs. If anything Bitcoin Cash just put some much needed urgency back into Bitcoin development. The scaling is just getting worse and worse the more popular crypto becomes.
This is the incorrect way to view things, bitcoin cash is not putting pressure on bitcoin, the segwit implementation that the developers were pushing forward put pressure in the miners that at the end decided to create their own forked coin as an answer to that.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:15:01 AM

Increases the price of Bitcoin Cash -> Attract the Bitcoin miners -> The number of bitcoin miners is reduced -> Bitcoin network gets trouble to confirm transaction -> Bitcoin Cash is winner, LOL! Roll Eyes
Great scenario for Bitcoin Cash, but I am still holding Bitcoin and waiting the price of Bitcoin reaches $10,000.
Well for now other miners are converted to mine BCH base on my calculation its more profitable to mine bitcoin cash than bitcoin more than 20% profit you can mine with bitcoin cash compare to bitcoin..
They are just attracting other miners to mine bitcoin cash instead but there are still new comers still choosing bitcoin to mine since they don't know about bitcoin cash but if they know bitcoin cash is more profitable  they will convert in bitcoin cash that can push the price high..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:03:05 AM

Grin Grin Grin
People are transferring their BCC/BCH bitcoin cash back to BTC. I just did and guess what? I made 200 Box doing that! Now waiting patiently for the next surge in BTC.. It's long waited.. 4 days down/red is too long. As at the time of writing this post-BCH is -20.22% Cry   . Expect price to re-evaluate at something around 400-800$ per BCH

Green is finally coming back To BTC! Be ready to buy  Kiss

Anyone else sees this coming?
You should be an expert in this as what you said is what happens. Many traders dump their bitcoin Cash this day for bitcoin core and that created a spark since last week to what we are still benefiting today. On 13 of November that you make this post bitcoin was below $7000 and it went as high as $11,355 the day before yesterday and bitcoin Cash that was above $2,000 was push down below $1,100 currently.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:13:24 AM

It's just a quick pump and dump and it does not mean that it will replace btc and will never happen.

Yes that’s is precisely what is happening or had happened for the past few weeks.. An those who seem to trust bitcoin cash for the short time has finally decided to go back to the original one.. I have read some thread about a big investors to bitcoin cash that sold all his bitcoin core and publish an article about it.. Hope he find peace on the actions he made that is totally a mistake..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:16:00 AM

Grin Grin Grin
People are transferring their BCC/BCH bitcoin cash back to BTC. I just did and guess what? I made 200 Box doing that! Now waiting patiently for the next surge in BTC.. It's long waited.. 4 days down/red is too long. As at the time of writing this post-BCH is -20.22% Cry   . Expect price to re-evaluate at something around 400-800$ per BCH

it is always worth if you are waiting now because the price will increase again. you will get your profit soon and be patient for this. I made a profit too from selling BCH to BTC and right now, I still have another BCH at the low price Grin I can waiting for more just to see the price back increases. the bitcoin price is trying to increase again and the altcoin change to the red zone again but now, I see altcoin price is trying to increase because yesterday bitcoin price is down.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:12:01 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 06:10:15 PM by Reatim

Grin Grin Grin

it is always worth if you are waiting now because the price will increase again. you will get your profit soon and be patient for this. I made a profit too from selling BCH to BTC and right now, I still have another BCH at the low price Grin I can waiting for more just to see the price back increases. the bitcoin price is trying to increase again and the altcoin change to the red zone again but now, I see altcoin price is trying to increase because yesterday bitcoin price is down.
I think you should have dump your BCH-BTC because BTC have gone up to touch $11K again. I think BCH will somewhat just stabilizes above $1K while BTC has touches new all-time-high again. No way you should more time to dump BCH otherwise you will have missed to opportunity to get huge profit.

I have dump BCH before and I have no regrets about my move. We all know that this coin is just used by few individuals to really take profit like what they did before. It doesn't make sense to me plus they did it buy attacking BTC itself which is the first and only mistake they did that's why the community shun away from their tactic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CornCube

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:14:51 AM

BCH versus BTC.

An excerpt:

I would never design a crypto project wherein the individual users (aka the tyranny-of-the-mob) could vote or otherwise be involved in mutating the protocol. The users should only be able to enforce the protocol, and never mutate it. Because users are dumb and have many conflicting needs they want to meet, which may have nothing to do with objectivity, i.e. the reason democracy is a clusterfuck. Satoshi designed proof-of-work such that the miners and whales decide. Period.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: