Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unspent on BlockCypher  (Read 286 times)
Olivares150 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:34:47 AM

Hi guys,

I bought some BTC on Coinbase and sent it to Bittres, Coinbase confirmed the transaction but I was wondering what was taken so long. I followed the address on BlockCyher and I can see that 1. I sent it to the wrong address and 2. My BTC is UNSPENT. How can I get them back to my wallet? BlockCypher does not have customer service. Not that I know of. Can you help?
Thanks so much!
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:14:12 PM

Hi guys,

I bought some BTC on Coinbase and sent it to Bittres, Coinbase confirmed the transaction but I was wondering what was taken so long. I followed the address on BlockCyher and I can see that 1. I sent it to the wrong address and 2. My BTC is UNSPENT. How can I get them back to my wallet? BlockCypher does not have customer service. Not that I know of. Can you help?
Thanks so much!

If BlockCypher does not offer customer support, and you sent them to the wrong adress, there is nothing that can be done.

Unspent simply means that it is "Available" in the adress/wallet that it is sitting on, eg, not being spent.

How did you manage to sent it to the wrong adress? You copy pasted it?

Also, Blockcypher is simply a block explorer. There's absolutely nothing they can do about your transaction being received on the wrong adress.. I think you were referring to http://bittrex.com ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: