Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:56:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The top cryptocurrencies to invest  (Read 1232 times)
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:40:05 PM

Verge is probably one of my favourites of that list, it is incredible because they are really doing a great job in order to increase the price, and obviously, to increase the activity and demand of this coin.
Golem has been a very nice coin too, but there are not a lot of people really using them, i used to invest a lot of money on golem, and most when the price was upto $0,35 each.
Now it is below $0,25 and i am glad that i sold most of my Golems, because i would be at a huge loss right now, so i am quiet about this.
Ripple is probably the only one who is going to have the best future out of that list.
furfurol

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:08:04 PM

I liked Golem supercomputer.  Smiley It offers a very unique investment opportunity not seen with any other project.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:45:40 PM

When I invest into cryptocurrencies, i usually look through the platform before, and the potential. I check the cynamic of the altcoin. My choice is Ethereum — it is my favorite.
And from newest - crypto tickets on my signature!
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:25:28 PM

I think Dash, ETH and ,of course, Bitcoin are interesting and profitable.
Talking about ICO, I recommend Beluga Pay. Hope all of them can help investors to make a profit.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:03:55 PM

The interesting subject is also conveniently collected information. It will be very useful to beginners. As for me, now only the bitcoin and ethereum is interesting to me. The bitcoin breaks all records of cost, and ethereum is very perspective.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:15:52 PM

At this moment its quite risky to invest in long term. I made in this week more than 100%, but I never hold shits more than few hours. Of course I made many mistakes because of that, but we never get the best go in , and the best go out from some shits.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:21:03 PM

I am altcoin collector and always reading and searching about new coins and ICO's. I believe in some altcoins which will rise in my opinion. I would recommend you to buy. Here are they:

IOTA (MIOTA)

Ripple (XRP)

Litecoin (LTC)

Tether (USDT)

BitShares (BTS)

Einsteinium (EMC2)

Siacoin (SC)

DigixDAO (DGD)

gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:46:07 AM

I am altcoin collector and always reading and searching about new coins and ICO's. I believe in some altcoins which will rise in my opinion. I would recommend you to buy. Here are they:

IOTA (MIOTA)

Ripple (XRP)

Litecoin (LTC)

Tether (USDT)

BitShares (BTS)

Einsteinium (EMC2)

Siacoin (SC)

DigixDAO (DGD)

Top cryptocurrencies to invest
1.Bitcoin
2.Erethreum
3.Minexcoin
4.Neo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

In my opinion, a good choice for investing is ethereum coins and bitcoin coins. They should grow at a significant pace in the near future.

Stake VIP wager
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:10:43 PM

In general, this is a difficult question. Now it is obvious that bitcoin was a very attractive crypto currency for investing. The ethereum also showed good growth. But it's a big question whether these crypto currencies will show growth in the future. Most likely yes, because a lot of people talk about it. Time will tell who is right.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:29:49 PM

In my opinion, a good choice for investing is ethereum coins and bitcoin coins. They should grow at a significant pace in the near future.

Bitcoin will not grow too fast. Therefore, I will choose the alt coin for investment. For example Ripples, Waves, IOTA. These are very promising coins

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

I would invest in ICO's right now to be honest. Also I have some alts waiting to drop a little and I will make some buys. Do you guys have some advices ?  Wink
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:09:54 PM

Very good list.  I suggest looking into DeepOnion.  Yes, I am biased (see signature) but I truly believe it is has unparalleled potential.

Why?

DeepOnion is built on the TOR-Network.  The TOR-Network adds anonymity to your browsing by hiding or altering your IP Address.  When you use DeepOnion you are supporting the TOR-Network.  DeepOnion is going to increase their privacy with the upcoming DeepSend feature which is similar to ZeroCoin's private send.  This is recognized as the best way to privately send crypto by many but not implemented in any current coins that I know of.  You will pay a small fee for the DeepSend feature but the end result is that your wallet ID will not be displayed to anyone on the network (nor will the IP because... TOR-Network).  Even the person that receives the DeepSend transaction will not see the sender's address.  I think this will be the most effective private send feature of any coin.  DeepSend is scheduled to be released very soon.

DeepOnion also has a DeepVault feature that's already available in the wallet.  DeepVault using cryptographic hashing to imprint a documents hash value directly to the DeepOnion blockchain.  Then, anyone can scan any document purporting to be that document through the DeepOnion wallet along with the original hasher's wallet ID.  The DeepVault will interact with the DeepOnion blockchain to confirm the hash value of the document scanned is a perfect match to the hash value of the document originally uploaded.  If the slightest change is made to the document then the person scanning it will be notified that the document has been altered.  This has real world use today and noone else is using their blockchain in this manner.  Contracts, photos, music, videos can all be verified for accuracy through DeepVault today.  

Then in the 2Q of 2018, DeepOnion is scheduled to release their own smart contract platform.  This is what I'm most looking forward to because they will have their own smart contract code and others can build upon it.  The possibilities are grand, such as a third party exchange built off DeepOnion's blockchain (which is on the TOR-Network).  Potentially ICO's could even be run off of it.  Who knows where it will go.

Finally, the coin is being airdropped to DeepOnion members.  Its free to join but there are requirement, such as having 100 Onions in your wallet.  That said, you can easily earn 100 Onions in a week through their bounties and DeepPoint airdrop which is similar to a bounty.  At the conclusion of the airdrops (we are on week 21 or 22 of 40 right now), vote central will be implemented which will allow "founders" of the coin to vote on the future developments.  A founder is someone who has been apart of DeepOnion's airdrops for at least 20 weeks, hodled 90% or more of the airdropped Onions and participated in the final airdrop.  alternatively, someone who doesn't meet this requirements can still be deemed a founder if they make extraordinary contributions to the community.  If you want to find out more about DeepOnion, check my signature.  There aren't any referral bonuses and I'm not required to market the coin though I do have an interest in the continued growth as a hodler.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:50:39 PM

Verge is probably one of my favourites of that list, it is incredible because they are really doing a great job in order to increase the price, and obviously, to increase the activity and demand of this coin.
Golem has been a very nice coin too, but there are not a lot of people really using them, i used to invest a lot of money on golem, and most when the price was upto $0,35 each.
Now it is below $0,25 and i am glad that i sold most of my Golems, because i would be at a huge loss right now, so i am quiet about this.
Ripple is probably the only one who is going to have the best future out of that list.

I would better invest into Litecoin, Ethereum, NEO, NEM, Komodo and Cardano. These cryptocurrencies have all the chances to gain really a LOT in 2018.

For instance, look at Komodo charts: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/komodo/
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:34:24 PM

Sia

The cloud storage industry is currently dominated by DropBox, Google, Microsoft and Amazon. These companies have taken the lion’s share of customers in the file hosting space however this is very likely to change. A small and fairly unknown blockchain startup going by the name of Sia aims to end this monopoly by redefining the technology and processes behind cloud storage.

The current methods of storage rely on massive data centres and server farms to both store and retrieve data. This centralised approach creates a number of issues. For example:

Control – One company having full control over your data.

Ownership – Who owns your data and how will they use it, sell it and profit off of it.

Security – Centralisation means bugs, malpractice and hackers can target very specific companies and infrastructure. In fact DropBox lost 68 customer million passwords not so long ago and for a short period of time and any user could access the data of other users at will.

Scalability – Each organisation needs to operate massive data centres to fulfill the storage and processing needs.

As these companies become even bigger the issues above become compounded.

The blockchain technology behind Sia is completely new for the industry and takes a more decentralised approach to solve the issues above.

When a customer uploads a file to the network it is automatically encrypted and split up into hundreds of tiny pieces. Only the uploader has the private keys to decrypt and view this data. All these encrypted pieces of data are then uploaded across many hosts and duplicated for impeccable redundancy.

With Sia storage is no longer controlled or owned by a company. Instead anyone can become a file hoster by leasing spare unused hard drive space to store encrypted data. File hosters and uploaders create a sort of digital handshake called a ‘smart contract’ which manages the storing of data between the two parties and pays the renter for the hard drive being used by the uploader.

With Sia clearly solving very real storage issues and making great progress with the project we believe it is a great time to invest in the project.

A $1,000 investment today would get you 113,000 Sia.
Ripple

Ripple takes blockchain technology and applies it to the traditional banking sector, resulting in trustworthy, verified, scalable, instant and cheap banking transactions.

For example the current Faster Payments banking service is an initiative between several banks to reduce the time of transfers between registered bank accounts. However transfers outside of that scheme take much longer and are routed through third party intermediaries. This process is not only risky but also labour and time intensive. Ripple solves these problems.

At the time of writing over 100 banks across the globe are trialling Ripple’s blockchain technology. Some of these banks include Santander, UniCredit and most recently the world’s largest Islamic bank, Al Rajhi Bank.

We think the technology behind Ripple will likely become the financial industry standard in the not too distant future.

Ripple has been within the top ten 24 hour volume across all cryptocurrencies and assets for several months now and it’s XRP currency has reached highs of $0.40.

A $1,000 investment today would get you 5,400 Ripple.
Stratis

The Microsoft backed Stratis platform is known as the C# equivalent to Ethereum. It enables programmers to produce decentralised, smart contract based apps very quickly and easily using a tried and tested programming language that has stood the test of time.

This opens it up to an already massive developer base with little to no additional learning required, giving it a clear edge over Ethereum.

Stratis is also poised to release its long awaited TumbleBit service and smart contracts in Q3 of this year and is developing the “Breeze Wallet”, a wallet feature that aims to boost privacy of both Bitcoin and Stratis users.

In the last month Stratis saw significant highs followed by a very quick drop. The coin reached all time highs of $11 but currently trades at $3. This is an ideal opportunity to buy in whilst the price is still low.

A $1,000 investment today would get you 160 Stratis.
Golem

Golem is on track to becoming the world’s first decentralised supercomputer. It utilizes the Ethereum blockchain to harness the unused/ idle power of millions of connected resources and turns it into sellable computing power.

Many companies and individuals require a service like this and currently have resort to small scale farms that can take days to process/ render and cost a small fortune.

For example games developers, film studios, data mining operations and medical researchers have to use vast amounts of processing power to complete very specific tasks. With Golem all these companies will have an always accessible, affordable supercomputer at their fingertips.

With its vast processing power Golem can also be used for making predictions across different industries such as betting, stock markets and even environmental changes.

Anyone with a computer can lease their unused processing power and in return get paid in GNT tokens. These tokens can be re-used, transferred to an exchange for trading or sold for more traditional currencies such as USD/GBP.

When taking a step back and assessing Golems end goal it offers a very unique investment opportunity not seen with any other project. It has many real world, life changing uses and the possibilities are endless.

Sitting at just $0.23 cents Golem is criminally cheap right now.

A $1,000 investment today would get you 3,500 Golem.
Monero

Monero is somewhat of a crypto veteran. The coin doesn’t mince its words and does one thing, albeit extremely well. It is currently the most secure and private coin on the market.

Anyone looking to make a safe long term investment would be wise to invest in it. The coin is seen as the ‘gold standard’ for privacy conscious users looking to stay permanently in the shadows. In fact Monero is in the top 5 most used cryptocurrencies for day to day purchases and traded across the Dark Web making it one of the few coins that is actually used as a currency.

A $1,000 investment today would get you 24 Monero.
Verge

Verge is an interesting (and possibly controversial) entry.

Like Monero it is aimed at users who take privacy seriously and combines Tor and i2p technologies to increase blockchain anonymity.

The project has one of the most active communities with a huge development team regularly ticking off new and exciting features on the roadmap. In June alone Seven major new features were pushed live.

Everything from Tor based Android wallets to RSK Smart Contracts are planned for July making this coin one to watch, especially at its current price. Despite recent price volatility the project is moving at a very quick pace and we believe this will be reflected in its price very soon.

So that’s it! There are many other projects we would have liked to add and others that ‘sound great’ (ICO frenzy anyone!!). As these projects mature and show their progress they will also be assessed and our verdicts shared. Good luck.

A $1,000 investment today would get you 324,000 Verge.
thank you for placing here this information.i suggest that you should invest your money in the top 10 crypto like etherium wave litecoin and ripple but don't invest on bitcoin because the price is manipulated by big BtC supporters.but etherium it is a great technology to invest in and is proving to be a lucrative one as well

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:36:59 PM

Monetha, Substratum and of course Pundi X. Hodling the first two and promoting the last because I think it'll go places in 2018 otherwise I wouldn't waste my time doing the bounty for it.

Hoping that other bounty holders will just dump their coins so I can snap up even more and just see where the future takes the team.

barhotka

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:52:23 PM

It is necessary to wait for a serious drop in the ethereum and bitcoin and buy them while they are in a minimum. Then you need only wait to sell. If you look at the history of the cost of bitcoin, then you will understand that you will not have to wait long.
danieljefrry

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

GoByte (GBX) on Cryptopia, best investment I've made so far. Run a masternode, rewards like $600 each day.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:19:06 PM

Now the best coin for investing is bitcoin. This coin every week conquers the next peak of value. If bitcoin continues to grow at the same rate, then soon it will cost $ 100,000.  Roll Eyes
bitlayer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:13:45 PM

AppCoins is also an interesting option. It is aimed for the app economy - primarily benefiting developers and users.

The project is backed by Aptoide, a 200 million users app store with a team that really knows the struggles in this industry, especially considering that they compete with Google in this field. Also, since they already have a product in hand, their roadmap projects a implementation of a beta version of the project in early 2018 (first quarter).

Also, they are ethereum based and have locked the ETH price so when they hit the hard cap (USD 15.3m) at the current ETH rate the sale stops and any left otkens will be proportionally burned.

The ICO started on December 13 and early investors will benefit from 20% bonus.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: