Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The top cryptocurrencies to invest  (Read 1232 times)
chino3

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:40:15 AM

About the golem and when will the developer try to release the product? none can give an answer about that. I'm not 100% agree with you.

Agreed. That's been my biggest problem with GNT. I got in back in May, and there was just nothing but empty promises for announcements. Everyone just saying "just wait! blah blah blah is coming out soon!" People lost faith quickly and in a month or two, I saw a 45% drop in value. As much as I am intrigued with the concept, the lack of delivery and bleeding money, I had to get out. I am not one to sell at a loss, but I had to cut my losses and reinvest. It has shown a decent rebound, but even at it's current value, I would still be down from my initial investment...
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:09:56 PM

Now it is beneficial to invest in bitcoin, because he is at a minimum. The ethereum is also attractive for investment. It shows stable growth for a long time.
MoneroCrusher

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:15:34 PM

SIG related Wink
pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:46:49 PM

I was very encouraged by nem. Now it took the second place after the etherium in my portfolio of investment.

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:15:02 PM

Invest in top 10 cryptocurrencies for sure profit. Once you get some profit. keep your initial investment in those still and move into smaller coins  and begin to trade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:20:33 PM

I still believe that ethereum will be the most profitable crypto in the long turn. Numerous tokens are using his blockchain and it was first to introduce smart contracts which have actually a great practical use. If we are honest, bitcoin is useful just as an investment.

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:27:38 PM

I would recommend to invest in ICON (ICX) though it already made more than 30x since ICO its cap is still too low. It has a huge potential to grow up to top 10 coins during the year.

Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:29:53 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you. This is a great coin for investment . I think they will ×3 at least 2018.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

in my humbele opinion i think there are top five currencies to invest in this new year and they are as follow : indahash electroneum trade io dovu and livetree (sed)
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:14:29 PM

I can tell you right now ICX will be massive. My other picks are Wanchain, 0x Protocol, ZenCash I like a lot, personally, but not investment advice, I like limited supply coins, looking at AVT, it's dirt cheap for it's supply level but they have delayed exchanges which has pissed off the community. If they get a partnership could rocket beyond the Moon. Team seems legit though. I am hodl RUBY, STEALTH, FLO. I think NEO stuff will take off also.

Some good picks are also VeChain, XLM, XVG, XMR is my fav dark coin, Zcoin, Zclassic, POS coins, etc. We have a nice amount to choose from just focus on high quality projects that have good dev teams and you are safe. Don't invest in Shitcoins.
Coink Coink

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:10:37 PM

Quantum Resistant Ledger - QRL

Mark my words, QRL price will see $250 by end of 2018.
qbit rates will increase faster than expected,
just look at the trend of worry:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=bitcoin%20quantum%20computer

Already double my money in 2 weeks, and it's only taking off now!

The uniqueness of the project, low price, low supply, the stability
when all altcoins go to the red...

It's definitely my choice for 2018 and beyond. Just my 2 cents!
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

on my self i ahve set a promissing list of the top  Alternate cryptocurrencies  that i am aiming to invest in and they are as follow trade io indahash and electroneum.
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:58:11 PM

Now the ripple coin came in second place in terms of capitalization ahead of the etherium. I think this is a good option for investing. Its price should still grow significantly.  Wink
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:38:47 AM

Bitcoin- being the best known cryptocurrency that made up about 87% in the cryptocurrency world and its value continued to skyrocket.
Ethereum - the pre-sale for ether received an overwhelming response.
Zcash - looks promising, claims to give its users the choice of shielded transactions.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Tadhana23

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:00:29 AM

More listed and promising crypto currencies to invest like Bitcoin of course, Ethereum, Litecoin, Steem, Monero and more, so all you need to do is to join in the largest trading and investing in 2018 to become a successful Bitcoiner.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:01:11 AM

This is good portfolio and review, i also invested in some that coin. But in my opinion coin that will populer in 2018 is coin that development IoT( Internet of Things), just like IOTA, DATA Streamr, IOTchain. And other new coin that want to be third blockchain that to connect different blockchain, that is AION. This is only my prediction, but mostly 100 top coin ranking in coin marketcap has big potential.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:19:19 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies that are good to invest not only they are cheap ( others are less than a dollar) but also the technology behind it like IOTA (technology is Tangle) and Oyster Protocol (web storage based on IOTA)
veilyoga

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:25:52 AM

DeepOnion
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:35:34 AM

There are alot of coin that has big potential, and during this month i also make and looking for review of some altcoin. I still newbie in crypto space but i pick some coin that entered the market more than 1 year, because these coin has big community already like DASH, WAVES, LTC, NAV, LISK.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:40:38 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies that are good to invest not only they are cheap ( others are less than a dollar) but also the technology behind it like IOTA (technology is Tangle) and Oyster Protocol (web storage based on IOTA)
yes it is there is a lot of currencies out there but we can say that only few are having the potential to be making atleast the good way of on how you are able to make it and to be known what are the best for make some research and study for it first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: