Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]First Crypto ETF introduce leveraged portfolio,release new platform details  (Read 786 times)
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:03:18 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley

The First Crypto ETF today announced it is to offer two leveraged cryptocurrency exchange-traded funds, ULTRA ETF BITTHEREUM and ULTRA ANONYMOUS. Both ETFs come with a double gearing, which means the gains are set to be multiplied by two.

BITTHEREUM is composed of Bitcoin and Ethereum, whereas ANONYMOUS will include Monero, ZCASH and DASH. The newly introduced ETFs complement the current more conservative portfolio of ten cryptocurrencies. In addition to the leveraged ETFs, the company plans to introduce 1:100 leverage for individual coins. The company says that leveraged products are attractive for short position holders or investors preferring higher daily volatility.

All ETFs available will be traded on the First Crypto ETF platform and in later phase at other cryptocurrency exchanges. Trading platform will offer high speed and user-friendly interface to meet high standards. It is designed to become a full-fledged exchange from the very beginning, with adequate liquidity and support. For the storage of digital assets, it offers its own safe solution: a combination of cold / hot wallets. Apart from trading ETF products the platform will also allow individual trading of ten cryptocurrencies.

The First Crypto ETF is currently in the pre-ICO process which received a positive feedback from private and VC investors. The ICO is scheduled for the beginning of 2018. To guarantee both transparency and credibility, the company is to be audited by a “Big 4” auditor.

Pre-ICO ends on 6th December

Only 8 200 000 tokens go for sale.

1 FCTF token = 0,1 Euro

WHEN WILL FCTF TOKENS BE AVAILABLE FOR WITHDRAWAL?
You would be able to withdrawal FCTF tokens ten days after  ICO.

akamy789

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:15:08 AM

This is a token nature of the project? No correct interpretation of your product brochures
Uragonz
Copper Member

Activity: 1047
Merit: 18

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

Is there a bounty or airdrop for this ? If need translation please reserve  Filipino .. thanks.

Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:24:50 AM

It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:39:01 AM

ETFs - instead of buying single coins, you buy share (token) which represents part of portfolio. value of tokens = value of portfolio
Platform will allow buying physical coins too.

This is a token nature of the project? No correct interpretation of your product brochures

FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:44:41 AM

PM us what service/help you can offer

It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.
dorismak

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:19:44 PM

it's very promosing.
i like leveraged products. so i think join this project's ICO will be a nice investment.
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:00:54 AM

thanks man

it's very promosing.
i like leveraged products. so i think join this project's ICO will be a nice investment.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:05:23 PM

This project looks interesting and having good potential to success.

It brings new products for trading ETFs, which is awesome surely.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:13:39 PM

I think this platform give leverage on ETFs and on coins too, and this is a good feature making this ICO different and more attractive.
I will check it out later and invest some ETH likely.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

Good project with new platform with highest standars, real support - someone who answer phones for traders, customers.
Support is always needed and asked when we talk about successful ICOs.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:25:51 PM

Interested about this project and I will visit the site later to read more about it, It seems having a new concept.
However if there is any bounty campaign I would like to participate too.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:32:04 PM

Well the fact of using a good platform to manage so many digital assets looks attractive and it will help so many investors and traders.
There aren't a lot of such platforms using blockchain technology for this purposes online.
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:59:50 AM

get on board Smiley

it's very promosing.
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:04:39 AM

we will probably come up with bounty program in ICO

Interested about this project and I will visit the site later to read more about it, It seems having a new concept.
However if there is any bounty campaign I would like to participate too.
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

Hi
pre-ICO is opened until 6th December. until then you can get tokens with 30% bonus. Crypto ETFs and also platform will be attractive for traders, but also newcomers and people who like different kind of strategies - daily traders, swing traders, buy and hold.

I think this platform give leverage on ETFs and on coins too, and this is a good feature making this ICO different and more attractive.
I will check it out later and invest some ETH likely.
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:11:21 AM

new products, new opportunities. higher security standards and real support. we listen to customer´s needs

FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:18:34 AM

PM us and we can talk about some sort of cooperation  Wink

Is there a bounty or airdrop for this ? If need translation please reserve  Filipino .. thanks.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:19:03 PM

new products, new opportunities. higher security standards and real support. we listen to customer´s needs

Indeed security and support are really most important needs in any ICO's project. So having high security and real /fast support will help to make your project successful.
bozton

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:37:57 PM

after looking at your concepts, it may be too very simple dev, but it may not matter that your project is successful ...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: