Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions  (Read 1218 times)
nov (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 07:55:22 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2013, 10:22:41 AM by nov

We are happy to hear that Apple approved our Bitcoin App: BitcoinViewer - Balances & Transactions.

*** Find Bitcoin Balances and Transactions. ***

Download Manual http://j.mp/11XLqaV.

This app allows easily to find Balance and Transactions for an Bitcoin Address.

To find current Bitcoin Price and to display Charts of the current and previous Bitcoin Exchange Values. Multiple exchanges are supported.

Allows to enter Bitcoin Address easily with use of Camera by scanning QR Code or simple by Copy & Paste.

Allows to request Bitcoin Payment for an Bitcoin Address via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.

Allows to display QR Code for an Bitcoin Address.

Whether you have own Bitcoin Business, Mining Bitcoins or Investing or own Bitcoins. This app, BitcoinViewer helps daily, safely with the required information*.

*Safely Just with use of Bitcoin Address. Without expose or use of any Private Keys.

http://j.mp/129aHhc

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 10:39:58 PM

Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 07:48:48 PM

Any feedback or suggestion, please?

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 07:26:19 AM

Could you tell me your opinions about it?

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 09:14:07 AM

Just started @BitcoinViewer twitter page.
https://twitter.com/BitcoinViewer

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 10:04:18 AM

Just started facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Bitcoinviewer .

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 12:34:34 PM

What is your opinion, do you think BitcoinViewer should be Open Source and/or Free in App Store?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 12:40:36 PM

clicks on this bitly link

Lol, yeah.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 01:04:23 PM

What is your opinion, do you think BitcoinViewer should be Open Source and/or Free in App Store?
Yes...  Smiley
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 01:06:17 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 01:51:17 PM by nov

I am working as freelancer and need the time and effort invested to return back. That it is why the reason of 99 cents in App Store. But show me better model or idea if you have.
Give me your ideas...

Would you donate Bitcoins to support development?

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 03:02:53 PM

I am working as freelancer and need the time and effort invested to return back. That it is why the reason of 99 cents in App Store. But show me better model or idea if you have.
Give me your ideas...

Would you donate Bitcoins to support development?
Again, yes.

If I tested a program and find it useful I will donate when I am using it longer term.

Buying something first and then recognize that it does not meet my requirements is a waste of money...  Wink

I just tested QTBitcoinTrader and will continue to test it for about 1-2 weeks (so far I like it, but still need some more testing).
When I still use it after 2 weeks I will donate some BTCs to the programmer...

Have a nice day.

Sunny regards from holiday island Koh Samui (Thailand),
 Ecki
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 06:19:15 AM

I am considering to make this "passive wallet" open source and as a free application in the App Store. But I would prefer to have there some paid advanced option, content or service included. Some option what could earn some money back for the hard development time spent and invested in this project. Maybe some affiliate program or some service of some kind included. Maybe some third party service. What do you think about such options?
Do you have some ideas?

Do you have some ideas about how to make BitcoinViewer free and open source and at the same time to offer some option to earn money back?

So I can make it free and open source, continue development, make improvements, fixes, new features, get new users, etc. for this software, etc. in long term?

Thanks for ideas and letting know your opinions.

I would gladly to make everybody happy.

So more users can get attracted.

And at the same time have some income from it?

PS: I would like to allow sending BTC from the app at some stage.

BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:02:44 AM

I am considering to make this "passive wallet" open source and as a free application in the App Store. But I would prefer to have there some paid advanced option, content or service included. Some option what could earn some money back for the hard development time spent and invested in this project. Maybe some affiliate program or some service of some kind included. Maybe some third party service. What do you think about such options?
Do you have some ideas?

Do you have some ideas about how to make BitcoinViewer free and open source and at the same time to offer some option to earn money back?

So I can make it free and open source, continue development, make improvements, fixes, new features, get new users, etc. for this software, etc. in long term?

Thanks for ideas and letting know your opinions.

I would gladly to make everybody happy.

So more users can get attracted.

And at the same time have some income from it?

PS: I would like to allow sending BTC from the app at some stage.

As you say, I think the current best iOS model is freemium apps -- give away the app for free, then offer a paid advanced version or in-app upgrade. You could collect feedback for the first few months to see what the most-requested features were (e.g. BTC send-out), then release them in a paid-for version. You could probably charge a lot more than 99c for said version. That way, you have a much bigger audience, and the people who like the biggest and best can and will pay.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:15:07 AM

Thanks BitPirate. It seems like a good idea. I will think about it and will try to compare with other options also.

I also though if eg. some integration with some exchange service and or third party API could bring the app some commision?

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 12:04:54 PM

BitcoinViewer got a review from CoinDesk. Thank you!
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-apps-for-android-iphone-and-windows-phone/

BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:19:56 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 10:18:26 AM by BitPirate

Thanks BitPirate. It seems like a good idea. I will think about it and will try to compare with other options also.

I also though if eg. some integration with some exchange service and or third party API could bring the app some commision?

That's a great idea! There's more to such an agreement than commission charging (or sharing) though; you might need to assume some sort of risk as well, particularly if you're handling API keys.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: