Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kraken Error 502  (Read 3308 times)
Piercoin (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:24:04 AM

Hi! For now some days I am unable to login properly on kraken.com. It says: Error 502: Bad gateway. I can login once every 1000 tries...

Anyone facing the same experience?
MS-DEUX

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:42:43 AM

Yep. I've been trying to trade efficiently with Kraken for 4 days but their trading API is really bad. And i think the website is down now. As soon as i get there again, i will move to another platform, it's really not safe to trade on Kraken for now   Undecided
Cracotte461

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:58:38 AM

I think that kraken are ok, they are just overbooked these times. .. with explosion of market  Smiley
Dernik

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:00:52 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 09:53:59 AM by Dernik

Same for me this morning, error 502  Angry
Going to migrate to other exchange also, there are so many problems with Kraken

update: when I logged in found that I can't withdrawal any cryptocurrency with my Tier 2 verification, but last week it wasn't a problem, now it says you need higher verification level.
When I press withdrawal EUR, got the same error 502 page.

update2: to check site status - https://status.kraken.com/

Reply from support:
Code:
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this.

This is the result of a issue in our error messaging system. (so these errors are actually not related to your account withdrawal permissions)
It occurs when the withdrawal page times out while loading. However, this issue is intermittent; subsequent attempts to load the page should properly show the withdrawal page. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

We are currently experiencing extremely high load on the site, which is making these errors more likely to occur. I sincerely apologize for this issue, and I assure you we are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

You may also check our status page which can notify of our sites performance: https://status.kraken.com/

Hope this answers your question, if you need any more help regarding this or if you're experiencing a different issue, feel free to reply back.

Thank you for your patience, and have a nice day!
obook

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

Hi! For now some days I am unable to login properly on kraken.com. It says: Error 502: Bad gateway. I can login once every 1000 tries...

Anyone facing the same experience?

YES, RIDICULOUS EXCHANGE!!!!
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16673

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:38:03 PM

update: when I logged in found that I can't withdrawal any cryptocurrency with my Tier 2 verification, but last week it wasn't a problem, now it says you need higher verification level.
When I press withdrawal EUR, got the same error 502 page.
I've seen the "you can't withdraw with Tier 2" message for EUR too. I like Kraken, it's a good system, but it's terribly slow and usually down right when there's anything going on on the market.
Kraken tried to lower the amount of trades by allowing less decimals: for instance 0.1 euro is the smallest you can trade now, but clearly it's not enough.
Each time this happens I tell myself I won't use them again, and each time I do it again anyway. Making a trade takes several tries, getting a deposit address and withdrawing too. If the site loads at all.
But when it works, my euro withdrawals arrive in my bank account the same day, which is the main reason I still use Kraken.

Dernik

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:30:09 PM

LoyceV
like Kraken for the same, swift deposit/withdrawal of EUR to/from local bank, but last 2 days it's really bad, impossible to login and trade, cost a lot of time.
So we can trade on other exchange with normal interface and use Kraken for fiat deposit/withdrawal.
But anyway I don't understand how they can run exchange in such shitty way.
Piercoin (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:46:31 AM

Update from my side: Kraken is still facing big issues with Error 502. No improvement...
Route66Retro

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Bitcoin chick

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

Completely useless exchange.

CORRECTION:  It isn't actually an Exchange if you can't EXCHANGE anything.  At this point it is a site that takes your money and locks it up.

Losing is not my enemy...fear of losing is my enemy.  -Rafael Nadal
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16673

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:21:20 PM

Kraken Exchange announcement on Twitter last month:
Brilliant upgrades coming in December.

If they improve, I can use them again, but for now I've switched to BL3P.eu. All I need is a link to my bank, at the best possible rate.

Minijo77

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

I am taking everything from kraken to binance...
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

Kraken had a major trading engine update back in early January and trading has been running very smoothly. If you haven't tested Kraken in a while please drop by and check out our new trading interface trade.kraken.com

Please drop by our Bitcointalk thread if you need anything else!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: