Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best source of information for trading.  (Read 251 times)
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:53:42 AM

We can't deny the fact that many people become rich because of trading cryptocurrency. They wouldn't become successful in trading if they didn't do some research before. Aside from this forum, can you share to us where can we find a good information that can help us be successful in trading?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flowpify

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:01:50 AM

One thing I understood from people that have success in trading is that they follow the people behind the currency they invest in, and the news. This give them an overview of the potential pump of their coins.
Another thing is checking the community behind the coins.
And finally a lot of youtuber, Facebook groups/pages provide some interesting information and point of views. And sometimes they even share information from dedicated websites that you can then follow!
Basically this is what I do to get information for the trades I do.
kingofcommerce
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Agent Not Needed - tokensale.agentnotneeded.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:52:24 AM

Many crypto traders were/are also forex traders so they are already experienced and knowledgeable when it comes to trading.

It may be a good idea to research forex strategies and techniques to learn how to trade and then apply that to crypto trading.

As a quickie, there are three types of analysis; Technical (Charts/Data), Fundamental (News), Sentimental (Your Feelings/Others Feelings). Applying all three to a trade reduces risk and increases potential of opening a good trade.

To learn about forex trading i would recommend this site which covers everything; www.babypips.com

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ANN ▲ TOKENSALE    ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
tigervn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:40:31 AM

I often join groups to provide information about whale societies around the world. These groups are free and paid. Paid groups often limit membership and information is usually more accurate and successful.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:21:27 AM

First of all before you try to look for references, consider the fact that you will risk for an investment or amount in order to gain money. Second it is simple, try to read outside the forums those alt coins or whatever you want to invest in, or try to follow those popular traders, and then lastly try to control your emotions that might interefere when you already do your trades.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:27:49 AM

I often join groups to provide information about whale societies around the world. These groups are free and paid. Paid groups often limit membership and information is usually more accurate and successful.

Really? Can you share to us about those group where you joined? Is it Facebook groups or is it in telegram? I'm interested to join as well. Kindly PM me the link of those groups if you won't mind. Thank you and God bless us more!
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:36:51 AM

One thing I understood from people that have success in trading is that they follow the people behind the currency they invest in, and the news. This give them an overview of the potential pump of their coins.
Another thing is checking the community behind the coins.
And finally a lot of youtuber, Facebook groups/pages provide some interesting information and point of views. And sometimes they even share information from dedicated websites that you can then follow!
Basically this is what I do to get information for the trades I do.

Your answer is very good. Newbie but like legendary member.
I think also more people success in crypto trading is by following expert people and good news.
Without any news, the movement of market will become slow.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:56:25 AM

We can't deny the fact that many people become rich because of trading cryptocurrency. They wouldn't become successful in trading if they didn't do some research before. Aside from this forum, can you share to us where can we find a good information that can help us be successful in trading?

Well it obviously depends hugely on the project and what stage it is at etc, I can only really speak for ICOs but for ICOs I generally stick to telegram, I find the community to be helpful not only for answering questions but also for gauging where the market is it. I also use some other private discussion groups that help to bounce back ideas.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:17:31 AM

There are different kind of traders like day traders, swing traders or those that are long term traders and the strategy would depend on what kind of trader are you. If you trade a coin for short term then look for a related news or event about the coin. One site that I know that post upcoming events for a certain coin is http://coinmarketcal.com/. Studying why a coin behaves that way would be a big help in speculating what would be the price of the coin in the next hours or days. If you are just starting to learn trading and wants to know the fundamental and technical analysis then https://www.babypips.com/ would be the site for you. You may know the theories about trading but the best teacher would be experience because you will truly learn what the books are talking about when you do it yourself. If you want to learn in the least amount of time then better have a mentor.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:26:48 AM

for me the best source is on the market because from the market, if we can analyze every coins then we can found there is many good coins that giving a good move so we can trying to get in to buy and sell. but i admitted that this is difficult to do if we don't learn more info about trading and we can only stuck in the one price and it is hard to sell when the trend is going down. but sometimes if we are luck, we can make a big profit from one coins and the other time, when every coins show indicates to increase, we can prepared to sell the coins too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:32:11 AM

The best way to read some information about some pumps & future dumps, is just to be on a telegram group with real traders, not with newbies that doesnt even know what ripple is.
just try to join one, and i am sure that you are going to receive a lot of information and privileged information in there, maybe you can take some advantage over other traders.
but there are some forums to see some news about altcoins, i saw one last week, but honestly, i dont remember the name just right now.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:32:48 AM

The best way to get a lpt of information about trading is in this forum. Because this forum have a lot of information about trading about the tips and strategies and a lot of experts traders are here. The information of the coin also have in this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: