Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTG Solo Mining Reports - Anybody have any good news? about the Launch?  (Read 657 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:25:53 AM

It was a pisser waiting for the pre-mine to complete I was glad I had all my tools pre-tested, the solo is still running  great, 1ms

My btg.suprnova.cc is slower than a dog in july, about 500ms on the ping and forget all the other pools SHIT

Now we hear that all the pools but SUPRNOVA were running on the wrong-chain, that's good news to hear, as I spent 3 weeks building my chain and learning/testing main-net/testnet and tools

I think the problem here is some of the minor miners were a little too much in a hurry to be RUNNING,

SUPRNOVA.CC took the conservative approach, "MAKE SURE IT WORKS"

BTG all along has been release shit, and let the user sort it out, ... most of these pools took the same, 1000's of storys of people who ran their rigs 6+ hours today and never saw one payout, ... to be expected from fly by night 'mystery pools'.

Again, that's WHY SOLO MINING is so important,

What got me involved in this is back in early OCTOBER assholes at BTG said "NO SOLO MINING OF BTG", I thougt what the fuck??? How can they say that? So I had to do it, to prove to myself it could be done.

Anybody else SOLO today?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:46:13 AM

solo mining doesnt help u if one huge pool like suprnova is on one fork and you are solo mining
on another , they way consensua works is all your work would be invalidated
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:49:11 AM

solo mining doesnt help u if one huge pool like suprnova is on one fork and you are solo mining

SOLO mining means I have MINE OWN FULL NODE, that MY NODE was up and running BEFORE SUPRNOVA.CC

Do U know what solo mining means??

It doesn't mean a proxy to suprnova.cc, it means I'm not using a mining pool.

Here are there, only good first few hours luck went from hours to days to years fairly quickly Smiley

I agree with you, but suprnova.cc was the last to go online today, I concur its now game-over, the window didn't last long,

I was just curious if others played this game of being ready to solo-mine before the big pools??
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:55:16 AM

SOLO mining means I have MINE OWN FULL NODE, that MY NODE was up and running BEFORE SUPRNOVA.CC

Do U know what solo mining means??

It doesn't mean a proxy to suprnova.cc, it means I'm not using a mining pool.

Here are there, only good first few hours luck went from hours to days to years fairly quickly Smiley

I agree with you, but suprnova.cc was the last to go online today, I concur its now game-over, the window didn't last long,

I was just curious if others played this game of being ready to solo-mine before the big pools??

I know what the hell solo mining is but theres no way you could have found any blocks the first 8k blocks were premined by the devs , the window you are talking about is beyond minuscule
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: