Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent ICO's Finished with best future  (Read 366 times)
shekhani (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:33:11 AM

What will be your new HODL cryptos which have recently done ICO's in last 4 to 6 months and expecting them to make it big in future, currently I believe Power, Substratum, Hive and KICKICO are my top picks
krdcwplgf

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

Well, maybe.
The latest ICO is really good. There are a lot of boutique projects worth participating.
I was involved in BANKEX's ICO, as Microsoft's azure invested in BANKEX, and I think Microsoft's vision should not be wrong.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:12:58 AM

What will be your new HODL cryptos which have recently done ICO's in last 4 to 6 months and expecting them to make it big in future, currently I believe Power, Substratum, Hive and KICKICO are my top picks
I would like to share with you an ICO that is currently in PRE-ICO.
trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
They use peer-to-peer platforms to support the trading of a wide range of assets, and will be launching our own cryptocurrency, the Trade Token, which you can now acquire via PRE-ICO.
You can participate in the Bounty program here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663
and join the telegram group for AIRDROPS!!! Feel free to ask any of our Devs for more information regarding this revolutionary trading platform.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

The recent ICO i think will show significant gains in Q1 and Q2 2018 is $HDG or Hedge token. It has a great team, vivid community with some institutional investors, low marketcap and a great product to develop and implement. It is listed on hitbtc, etherdelta, yobit and it is waiting for binance. Always DYOR.
shekhani (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:29:23 AM

The recent ICO i think will show significant gains in Q1 and Q2 2018 is $HDG or Hedge token. It has a great team, vivid community with some institutional investors, low marketcap and a great product to develop and implement. It is listed on hitbtc, etherdelta, yobit and it is waiting for binance. Always DYOR.

Interesting project just went through it for like 10 min will look into it more, can you let me know the the ICO price of it was ?
rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:00:07 AM

BANKEX's ICO? I haven't heard about it. Have they a thread at BitcoinTalks?
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:05:16 AM

The most recent one for me is paypie. Their invoice selling features and Integration of account to blockchain has a huge potential. In next 6 months I am expecting price to go to 10x
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

The most recent one for me is paypie. Their invoice selling features and Integration of account to blockchain has a huge potential. In next 6 months I am expecting price to go to 10x
Agreed with you, that platform made by paypie will be needed by people so their coins have great potential.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:22:53 AM

Recent finish i will hold MNX and for "almost" done ICO i will hold UTRUST. don't ask why just look at whitepaper and team track record for it.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:32:53 AM

Substratum seems promising and Kickico have a good advertising platform system for the crowd so these two might have a good future but my top pick for recent ICO is Utrust having a good project, solid team, with an excellent developer in it! Wink
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:40:59 AM

My bet is Cindicator. CND tokens were cost 0.01$ during the ICO. Now it costs around 0.015$ and there are still absent official exchanges to trade CND. I suppose it can reach 0.20 till the summer 2018.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:04:01 AM

I think Enigma stand a good chance to be a real hit, another project is Rialto very undervalued project with great team and good work done by the team
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:15:59 AM

Spectre.ai is the best Ico which is happening in recent time it’s already raised 6 million in pre Ico and the whole concept of spectre and team is having high experience . It’s really worth to look into Ico it’s in my signature.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:19:51 AM

Monetha can be good in the long term, there is not much competition in their field. But it is indeed very difficult to manage to be successful in crypto.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:26:18 AM

Its UAHPAY its the only regulated Crypto bank its approved by govetnment of Ukraine its really interesting and more feature than any other crypto card or mobile wallets gives even its approved by the government still tehey are running final week of ICO .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:48:57 AM

0x, DNT and Status, at least two if not all of these projects will have good future. Since you mentioned future that means long term which I believe they will all succeed long term

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:32:32 AM

Reality clash a very good project with product,in the virtual reality game section,thou not in the exchange,the team has a good development for the project
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:45:05 AM

I believe in eidoo and the next will be the spectre.ai project. with a lot of the competence person in the team and that brings the more hype in the future. the crowdsale already raised a lot of the money. It seems to be a very good portfolio for you in the future, And you can try to join in this project as the community.
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:43:14 PM

Interesting project just went through it for like 10 min will look into it more, can you let me know the the ICO price of it was ?

ico price was about 0,002 eth, and it went to 0,0095 eth, atm price is 0,003-0,004 eth. At this mcap and supply has huge space to grow.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:14:26 PM

Due to the market situation, many ico projects have joined the   market with ico value of 3 times or perhaps 5 times more loss. it does not mean that these prices will always stay at these levels. according to me, the working project will definitely survive. I also have an airtoken kicktoken in my mind. I hope both of them really see the worthy value.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: