Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need investment Advice  (Read 978 times)
rizwanalijcb (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:40:01 AM

Which ICO Should I need to invest?Huh??
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:42:01 AM

Firstly you need to understand - what the core team is behind the project.
I think these are good choice on this month: HOQU,INS ECOSYSTEM and UNIVERSA.

jcee14

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:14:47 AM

Invistment is putting your money to work for you and you should know the step for invisting, first is you should know your finance to invest mutual funds and others. Second is learn about basic investing terminology so that you better make dicisions and next is Set a goals and secure for your investing to make your money grow and secure. Last is choose your invistor and know thier background to keep your money grow up.
Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:22:02 PM

Invistment is putting your money to work for you and you should know the step for invisting, first is you should know your finance to invest mutual funds and others. Second is learn about basic investing terminology so that you better make dicisions and next is Set a goals and secure for your investing to make your money grow and secure. Last is choose your invistor and know thier background to keep your money grow up.
i getting hard to understand it, how do we know the ICO is good or not? how the step to invest in ICO?
faimloup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:09:13 PM

Do some due diligence. Check ratings sites such as http://icorating.com/ to get a better understanding of the propositions.

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:16:10 PM

I suggest that you invest in bitcoin pr other alt coins because 95% of ICO keeps falling after a long period of time.

CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

What do you think about conferences about Blockchain projects? I think it's very helpful..
I want to recommend you DASH Digital Cash Conference, Beginners guide to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrency and Blockshow Asia
FrayDigger

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:34:43 PM

What do you think about conferences about Blockchain projects? I think it's very helpful..
I want to recommend you DASH Digital Cash Conference, Beginners guide to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrency and Blockshow Asia

about Blockshow Asia 2017.. the tickets are very high in price!!
It's very interesting and I strive  to take part in the similar meetings.. These conferences werent chip always but this price is really high
Isaac-Zen

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:02:58 PM

Do your own research and make sure to understand the technology, the team, and the work that has already been done.

Zen Protocol has been working for over a year creating a new blockchain from scratch for decentralized finance. There is a working alpha and in depth technical paper, whitepaper, and roadmap - the sale is Nov. 30th - Dec. 30th. Feel free to message me or reply here if you have questions.

https://www.zenprotocol.com/en/sale
LupeKidman

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:48:35 PM

I m sure it's an individual question  and you should do it suitable w only your opinion and kowledges..
try to participate in blockshowAsia 2017 but I think places are limited
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:53:18 PM

it's very expensive, do you find it helpful?
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:15:09 PM

about Blockshow Asia 2017.. the tickets are very high in price!!
It's very interesting and I strive  to take part in the similar meetings.. These conferences werent chip always but this price is really high

if you read info about them you can get a promocode and take a 30% sale VIP30
kmarume

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:16:45 PM

Would it be better to invest in a promising ICO or just flat bitcoin?
olehgol260

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:33:56 PM

Would it be better to invest in a promising ICO or just flat bitcoin?

I would suggest investing in bitcoin if you want just invest and don't bother for a pretty long period of time.
To invest into promising ICO you should keep an eye on the project and monitor the token price. In other words, you should trade to get profit.
Dine19

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:31:53 AM

I need to advise where is the best to invest?? Thank you for your answering my question??
Teste®

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:50:07 AM

most of ICO need huge amount for invest, i think you have it.

better try to joined the airdrop then you can find the coin what makes you feel profitable. Many ICO's is scam the dev pump and after get profit they dump as they can, ironic..
jrrigs

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:51:51 AM

For me investing in ICOs is a shot in the dark.  Better to invest in stable medium risk coins.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
GCP17

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:53:16 AM

do your own research only as you'll have your own criteria, no one else's.
if there's a conference / exhibition / meet up near you, go to it to meet ppl and hear the stories from the horse's mouth
don't get fooled by super slick looking websites / white papers, it's the content that counts
and enjoy the process most importantly!
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:35:16 AM

There are so many ICO that are legit, you just have to select the one that you can afford, because investing to an ICO is slightly expensive.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:42:30 AM

The ICO is some kind of lottery. You need to have experience in financial analitics and  cryptocurrency exchange.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: