Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: stuck at member rank  (Read 271 times)
sandy14350 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:31:30 AM

do anyone why i am still stuck at member rank? i had been regular here, still stuck in member rank for a long time... please help
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thedec4

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

I remember this which i saw on this topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

The way activity is calculated:
Quote from: theymos on June 18, 2013, 08:44:42 PM
The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Activity is updated every hour.

So you'd need Activity of 120 to achieve Full member status.

Partly the reason i'm currently a newbie but had for a moment gone up to JR member.

Pearlfx

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:05:34 AM

Now I understand why I'm stuck at newbie.. I need about 30 activity to move to the next rank. Thanks for the post
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18511

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:06:54 AM

You can only gain a maximum of 14 activity every 2 weeks, regardless of your post count.
DrYM

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:58:26 AM

This is a great tool that'll show you what's your maximal potential rank based on the time of your registration:
https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/
Also calculates the time when you'll be qualified for the next rank, assuming you will post enough (once a day on average is enough).

Kalkulus

Activity: 315
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:00:28 AM

This is a great tool that'll show you what's your maximal potential rank based on the time of your registration:
Also calculates the time when you'll be qualified for the next rank, assuming you will post enough (once a day on average is enough).

Quotation of that tool overestimate the real value of your account, take it just as reference for membership rank  Wink
SemvakDedelduel

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:23:06 AM

Big thanks man, this is what i need. That tool help me a lot to estimate my account which is still newbie. I am bookmarked it now., Cheesy
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

We should all read the pinned post here at every boards because this will help you, a guide to success.

I think some of you guys just joined bitcointalk.org because you just heard or its just suggested by a friend or even family members.

You should guys know this

¤Follow the rules that you well find at every forum the pinned post that I am talking about.

¤Don't  post a one liner sentences because it might be deleted and it maybe the course of some of you being stuck at you rank.

¤Don't post  day by day if you are a newbie that is striving for full member for that you will make your post 100 in a month or week. That is not how it works like what the given link it's steep by steep.

Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:12:28 AM

Now I understand why I'm stuck at newbie.. I need about 30 activity to move to the next rank. Thanks for the post
so how many we post everyday it will not be counted as activity?
DrYM

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

so how many we post everyday it will not be counted as activity?

You can post a 1000 posts but if you only joined yesterday then you'll have 1 activity point. On the other hand, if you joined a year ago and only posted once, you'll also have 1 activity point. You need both (and it takes the smallest number of the two, either number of posts or time since registration [in 2 week intervals]).
yaloyalo

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:56:03 PM

Maximum of 14 activity every 2 weeks, regardless of your post count.
faimloup

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:12:22 PM

Don't worry about this. Simply post quality comments regularly and your ranking will rise naturally.

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:14:47 PM

do anyone why i am still stuck at member rank? i had been regular here, still stuck in member rank for a long time... please help
You can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0. But how come that you are in this forum for a long time and did not read anything about rankings, it is unbelievable.

CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:15:56 PM

i read rule of bitcoinTalk and see that you need 60 days equivalent 60 Activity from member up full member

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:22:45 PM

you need two more update on the activity to have 120+ activity to make your rank to be a full member. We have rules on how an account ranks up. As i said you must complete 2 more activity update.

IRAHAB

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:01:52 PM

maybe your account hasnt reach 4 months, how many posts do you have will take no effect on your activity till your account reach 120 days old.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: