Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] FCFL (FAN) - Fan Controlled Pro Sports League  (Read 12479 times)
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

I am interested in the future of Fan Controlled Pro Sports League! On the official website (https://fantoken.network/), the Roadmap ends in May, and tomorrow comes June 2018. In this topic there is a representative of FCFL, who will tell when the updated the Roadmap will be published?
It would be good if the representative of the project at least announce on the start and end dates of the crowdsale.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budlo

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

I'm very embarrassed that the tables of bounty campaigns are not considered for three weeks already. There is no news about the start of crowdsale.
Evilbuon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:22:41 AM

ICO good . i like ico
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

hype on this project slowed a little bit i think, its mostly due to bearish market conditions but team should be more active in these type of times. I couldn't see that activity in this thread.

Strasmore

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

I'm very embarrassed that the tables of bounty campaigns are not considered for three weeks already. There is no news about the start of crowdsale.

Bounty update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2491426.msg40691154#msg40691154
Strasmore

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

The AMA starts in 13 minutes!

Come join FCFL Founders Sohrob, Grant, Patrick, and Ray who will be streaming live on Twitch TODAY June 27 at 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET. Get your questions ready and head over to our Twitch channel at https://www.twitch.tv/fcfl
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

Any news from the team? I've read somewhere about pre-sale refund...

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Strasmore

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

Hello! Here's a message from our CEO on our Telegram channel (https://t.me/FCFL_FAN_TOKEN) addressing your concern:

Dear FCFL / FAN Token Community,

We would like to address the recent email that we understand some of you received from MicroVentures if you participated in our presale in December on their platform in which MicroVentures stated they had decided to “unwind the investment opportunity and return investor capital”.  We did not consent to that email being sent out.  We have no way to communicate directly with the purchasers who participated in our presale on MicroVentures platform as MicroVentures has refused to give us any information about who the purchasers are in order for us to communicate with them.

Since late December when MicroVentures publicly announced the successful close of the FCFL / FAN Token presale on their website we have been asking them to complete the administrative steps to allow us to countersign the presale purchase documents that purchasers delivered to MicroVentures.  Nearly 7 months later we still have not been given a valid reason as to why MicroVentures cannot complete the offering, and they then sent out this email without our knowledge or consent last Friday. 

If you were a purchaser in the MicroVentures platform offering, FCFL would be happy to hear from you directly.  We want to ensure that MicroVentures is handling this unwinding that it initiated properly and treating any purchasers in the MicroVentures platform offering fairly.  We also are happy to discuss with you working with us directly to participate in our presale on the terms of the December offering.  Please contact me via email sohrob@fanchi.se or here on Telegram @sohrobf.

I hope that the email from MicroVentures does not taint your view of the FCFL and FAN Token.

Power2theFANS!
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

Hello! Here's a message from our CEO on our Telegram channel (https://t.me/FCFL_FAN_TOKEN) addressing your concern:

We would like to address the recent email that we understand some of you received from MicroVentures if you participated in our presale in December on their platform in which MicroVentures stated they had decided to “unwind the investment opportunity and return investor capital”.  We did not consent to that email being sent out.  We have no way to communicate directly with the purchasers who participated in our presale on MicroVentures platform as MicroVentures has refused to give us any information about who the purchasers are in order for us to communicate with them.

Since late December when MicroVentures publicly announced the successful close of the FCFL / FAN Token presale on their website we have been asking them to complete the administrative steps to allow us to countersign the presale purchase documents that purchasers delivered to MicroVentures.  Nearly 7 months later we still have not been given a valid reason as to why MicroVentures cannot complete the offering, and they then sent out this email without our knowledge or consent last Friday. 

If you were a purchaser in the MicroVentures platform offering, FCFL would be happy to hear from you directly.  We want to ensure that MicroVentures is handling this unwinding that it initiated properly and treating any purchasers in the MicroVentures platform offering fairly.  We also are happy to discuss with you working with us directly to participate in our presale on the terms of the December offering.  Please contact me via email sohrob@fanchi.se or here on Telegram @sohrobf.

I hope that the email from MicroVentures does not taint your view of the FCFL and FAN Token.

Power2theFANS!

Sad story for investors, 7 months capital was frozen and strange situation now.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Strasmore

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:11:57 AM

Power2theFANS!

Sad story for investors, 7 months capital was frozen and strange situation now.

We are still moving forward. The regulatory environment for utility tokens has changed dramatically since we first decided on our main sale date. What companies were able to do late last year and early this year is just not possible, unless the company wants to risk violating securities laws. We do plan to hold a public sale this year and we're working hard with our legal team and our product development team to have the platform ready. Once the platform is ready we can hold a token sale and the tokens will have utility in the platform thus changing the discussion on whether or not they are security or utility. We're just as frustrated as you are that we haven't been able to move forward as we originally intended, but that doesn't mean we stopped trying. We will do everything we can to make this happen in a compliant manner.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Can we trade our FAN token when we get them? Like can we send them to our own crypto wallets from your platform
Strasmore

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

Can we trade our FAN token when we get them? Like can we send them to our own crypto wallets from your platform

Yes, you'll be able to do so.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

Hi, how are you team, maybe there is something for us?
October is already a month. And there is still no news about the timing of the ICO. I hope it will be this year.
Strasmore

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

Hi, how are you team, maybe there is something for us?
October is already a month. And there is still no news about the timing of the ICO. I hope it will be this year.

Hi! Thanks for checking up on us. Dates for the main sale will be finalized soon which we are aiming for later this year. Kindly stay tuned for any updates.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

Why such delays? Is it connected only with the market situation or are there other reasons for it?
Strasmore

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

Why such delays? Is it connected only with the market situation or are there other reasons for it?

As mentioned before:

"No dates of set as of the moment. As to why, the regulatory environment for utility tokens has changed dramatically since we first decided on our main sale date. What companies were able to do late last year and early this year is just not possible, unless the company wants to risk violating securities laws. We do plan to hold a public sale this year and we're working hard with our legal team and our product development team to have the platform ready. Once the platform is ready we can hold a token sale and the tokens will have utility in the platform thus changing the discussion on whether or not they are security or utility. We're just as frustrated as you are that we haven't been able to move forward as we originally intended, but that doesn't mean we stopped trying. We will do everything we can to make this happen in a compliant manner."
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

Hey. As you can see, this is the last month of this year. Does the team have any timeframes for further action? Or this year, to wait for nothing?
Thanks
Strasmore

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:03:33 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 04:14:04 AM by Strasmore

Hey. As you can see, this is the last month of this year. Does the team have any timeframes for further action? Or this year, to wait for nothing?
Thanks

The first season of is scheduled to launch in June 2019.

Last January 12th, the first ever FCFL Combine, was held at IMG Academy in Florida, the first players were signed to the FCFL.

Please stay tuned for further updates.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97]
  Print  

Jump to: