Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] FCFL (FAN) - Fan Controlled Pro Sports League  (Read 12479 times)
ayrshire82

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

Why should token be linked to Eth? What does this give?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

Why should token be linked to Eth? What does this give?

The idea is that the cost of the token is controlled – in wont cost more than 10 American cents. This will save investors from risks.
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

This is a great concept and gaming kinda thing is huge market.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

As for me, i like the project, but the resistance of the traditional leagues makes me worry. Due to what does the project want to bypass or at least match the traditional leagues? Im sure that a real information war will unfold around the project.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

As for me, i like the project, but the resistance of the traditional leagues makes me worry. Due to what does the project want to bypass or at least match the traditional leagues? Im sure that a real information war will unfold around the project.
Infowar isnt scary. It's quite normal. The project has unique proposals, so it’s not clear what to struggle against. Most likely, they will learn from experience. Effects of full presence in games, in training, participation in all areas of activity of a professional sport club and much more.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:38:21 AM

Infowar isnt scary. It's quite normal. The project has unique proposals, so it’s not clear what to struggle against. Most likely, they will learn from experience. Effects of full presence in games, in training, participation in all areas of activity of a professional sport club and much more.
It’s clear. What are the goals of the project for the first time? For the near future?
hollybit

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

It’s clear. What are the goals of the project for the first time? For the near future?
The main ideas of the FCFL are: to destroy the monopoly on holding and broadcasting sports events, to improve their quality and entertainment and to create a league controlled by fans. Then you can talk about new horizons. It seems to me that other sports will be of interest.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

The main ideas of the FCFL are: to destroy the monopoly on holding and broadcasting sports events, to improve their quality and entertainment and to create a league controlled by fans. Then you can talk about new horizons. It seems to me that other sports will be of interest.
Is there any experience or examples?
hollybit

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

Well, generally speaking, it’s already worked out. The concept was tested by the Project Franchise Team company Inc in 2015 which allowed the fans to monitor the decisions of the coaching staff and the team during the match. At that time this idea was created, tested and received a lot of enthusiastic reviews. Now the idea is switched to blockchain.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

Well, generally speaking, it’s already worked out. The concept was tested by the Project Franchise Team company Inc in 2015 which allowed the fans to monitor the decisions of the coaching staff and the team during the match. At that time this idea was created, tested and received a lot of enthusiastic reviews. Now the idea is switched to blockchain.
What was the progress of the players by that time? What are coaches doing now? How did they benefit?
kdemiamod

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

We'd like to invite everyone to join us at our official group: https://t.me/FCFL_FAN_TOKEN
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

I’m wondering how much is it managed to collect during pre-sale. What volumes?
devilini

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

I’m wondering how much is it managed to collect during pre-sale. What volumes?
There was an info that the company collected 5 million USD that are necessary, and it happened quite fast.
ilcaramba

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

What weight will my voice have in the game if i acquire several thousand tokens?
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

Controlling your own team is so much fun. I remember those times back then when we did at the computer. Is thing going to be expanded for literally any sports team you can imagine?

Yeah it's like those football manager games only serious this time Smiley This project could be the real deal!

Yeah,this is something completely different,i never thought ill see something like this happening!!

I can see people build a management team and a fund and get sports teams started even in the lowest leagues, not only in professional sports.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

In my opinion, there’re too many elements that are not a common thing for sport in this project. People can just not believe.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

Have a nice day! What kinds of sports for such a platform could developers consider the following? I'm not too fond of American football, but  i’d be glad to play British football)
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

In my opinion, there’re too many elements that are not a common thing for sport in this project. People can just not believe.

Yes but what is the conclusion that you are drawing? It won't be successful? Doesn't make sense because I guess there are also a few things out there where you would have never thought they can be possible, but - guess what - they are.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

Does anybody understand how the management of coaching decisions by the fans will take place? U know, it isnt easy.
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

FCFL telegram just reached 1000 members!!
Join now to make it to 2000 https://t.me/FCFL_FAN_TOKEN
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: