Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LLC / LTD Property Capital Crowdfunding for tourism!  (Read 174 times)
SecretTreesGarden (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:24:05 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 11:40:29 AM by SecretTreesGarden

Hi!

My name is Ilvers.
  My wife and I are owners of some very unique 22ha plot of land in Latvia.
Recently we became parents to our beautiful daughter.
So we begin to explore what opportunities exist to build a business with the land available to us.
  In 2008, a plan for the construction of 11 hectares was designed for the construction of private houses for new families.
In 2017. October 17 I was in the meeting of our City- Broceni Development Committee.
  In which now we wanted to find out the development plan of the municipality and to connect our existing property to the city communication line, so we can sell the plots and they can connect to city linings.
The committee refused! But they offered us support for the creation of tourism- camping.
  I am a crypt enthusiast and supporter and so we have something to offer!
We've found a possible solution for crypto communities, travelers, enthusiasts, campers and as well great place for locals which is 40 000 citizens!
 As far as we have the opportunity to build a long-term business on a family basis, we can offer founders a great place to invest in raising capital and, at the same time, to make money!
 According to estimated aphorisms, we are looking at 200,000 EUR profit a year, just by renting the cozy cottages only! Leisure activities are not included. As the crypto profits!
 The plan is to create a unique tourist, camping site for families! Creating 30 cabins with a banquet hall for 200 people supportive. Unique 5 wooden houses where you will be able to celebrate weddings, sports events, organization events.
We are next to the 9km lake “Cieceres” and in towns district territory, we can offer a variety of active recreations including! off-road trips along the track located on the other side of the lake, waterborne, innovative drone races, etc.!
We have been consulting with a financier and accountant and they place us as a family long-term business.
  What we agree with because we want to raise our daughter and live here.
The plan was to make an LLC company in which we place the 11ha as capital and to split the shares into 10 000 000peace's so each shares price is 0.50,- EUR Cents.
Total 5 000 000 EUR Will go in the white paper, properties capital.
The best part is, Our national tax office cannot tax an LLC company if the share capital is real estate! I'm not totally sure but I think 3 years after they can start taxing and it was 16-18%
We might get even lower taxes as we got support from our towns deputies!
As we are only Two parents we are in lack of team members and supporters.
Consider this, its an investment in property which will be run for travelers and tourism, So it comes out. Crowdfunded, family run, paid by traveling Smiley
Please let me know what you think of such crowdfunding.
Sincerely, Ilvers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: