Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Dead Yet  (Read 212 times)
JPage (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:11:06 AM

Well, it looks like Bitcoin is not dead yet.  Although Bitcoin Cash is putting on a good show, Bitcoin made a little recovery today of over $500 in just a few hours. 

Is the recovery coming?  Or should we all run to Bitcoin Cash before the next time it shoots up to the moon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:17:50 AM

Well, it looks like Bitcoin is not dead yet.  Although Bitcoin Cash is putting on a good show, Bitcoin made a little recovery today of over $500 in just a few hours. 

Is the recovery coming?  Or should we all run to Bitcoin Cash before the next time it shoots up to the moon?
Ok man, I don't wanna be a greedy asshole here so I will give you an honest piece of advice. I don't feel that BTC and BCH battle is over yet, so you better convert to fiat for now, that is the safest haven. But if you have a brave soul then you better choose your side. Im with BTC. Roger Ver will only make everything under control by the government very very soon. He's no different from the Rothschild.
JPage (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:25:46 AM

Ok man, I don't wanna be a greedy asshole here so I will give you an honest piece of advice. I don't feel that BTC and BCH battle is over yet, so you better convert to fiat for now, that is the safest haven. But if you have a brave soul then you better choose your side. Im with BTC. Roger Ver will only make everything under control by the government very very soon. He's no different from the Rothschild.

It is very scary. 

If you hold 1 BTC - you have a chance of losing $6,500
If you hold 1 BCH - you have a chance of making $6,500

The 'upside' of BTC is WAY less than the upside of BCH. 

I am worried too the battle is not over.
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:30:37 AM

We really Can't call it a 'Battle'.  It will be disrespect for the word 'battle'.  What we witnessed in the weekend is one sided genocide, backstabing to BTC by few group of people to divide the crypto world..

Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:31:05 AM

The battle is not yet over there is a lot of fighting going on in the front lines. Bitcoincash will go over 2k next month and bitcoin will keep his price around 5-6k. If this happens.

We can have profit from bitcoincash and bitcoin at the same time.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

Well, it looks like Bitcoin is not dead yet.  Although Bitcoin Cash is putting on a good show, Bitcoin made a little recovery today of over $500 in just a few hours.  

Is the recovery coming?  Or should we all run to Bitcoin Cash before the next time it shoots up to the moon?

A lot of coins are being pumped now. Dash is showing a good increase in it's price as well, also performed by the Korean market, and made in Bithumb.
I don't think bitcoin was ever in danger. Right now there is still no coin competing with it. Bitcoin is digital gold, and no other coin aims to be that right now. Most of them want to be seen as a currency, and some as "ICO incubators", but none of those things are the main goal of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is entering the financial market, as regulation is being done, and institutional money will come into bitcoin and not into other alts. Don't fall into FUD, bitcoin is the real investment, and is not dead at all. It's just starting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: