Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Bitcoin Newbies!  (Read 570 times)
CoPil (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

I want to make a community of newbies (like me) here at Bitcoin Forum to acquire relevant knowledge through this path that we've taken. We are calling the attention of experienced Bitcoiners to give tips, suggestions, and other knowledge that will help us, the newbies, to progress little by little here at Bitcoining. To our dear experienced Bitcoiners you can teach us and introduce us, if you would allow, to the basics of Bitcoin. We would truly appreciate your effort of sharing your knowledge!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:13:13 PM

Hi

I learned a lot by reading on this forum.
And also with this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jOJk30eQs

This will explain to you the more technical part and how it is developed.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:51:03 PM

I want to make a community of newbies (like me) here at Bitcoin Forum to acquire relevant knowledge through this path that we've taken. We are calling the attention of experienced Bitcoiners to give tips, suggestions, and other knowledge that will help us, the newbies, to progress little by little here at Bitcoining. To our dear experienced Bitcoiners you can teach us and introduce us, if you would allow, to the basics of Bitcoin. We would truly appreciate your effort of sharing your knowledge!

There are a lot of interesting and useful information you will find on Youtub, and if you are struggling with some specific problem, then share it here - in the forum. There are many experienced users who will be happy to help you.
canarryan72

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:57:22 PM

I am newbie too but make a community is not easy man . I am trust no one on internet !
Search informations by your self !
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:07:51 PM

You in the right place for finding info. Go look at the Bitcoin terminology thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126798.0
It is extremely valuable thread full of really good info. I wish I knew about it when I started. Please have a look. There also various places here in the forums to learn a whole bunch of useful things.  Good luck and have fun.

bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:14:04 PM

I am newbie too but make a community is not easy man . I am trust no one on internet !
Yeah youre right as long as money is involved no one can be trusted even if you are only in one community.
Internet is where most scammers are living.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vannhart

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:32:47 AM

Yeah youre right as long as money is involved no one can be trusted even if you are only in one community.
Internet is where most scammers are living.
Totally agree, when money is involved especially yours, no one should tell you what to do !
cucuadam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:54:08 AM

i think you no need to make a newbie community bitcoin,cause in this forum you can learn and asking
bitcoiners25

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

Hello Brother, That's a nice Idea. Because there's a lot here like me dont know where to start in this cryptocurrency world.
mauchi

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:07:14 AM

Im still a beginner but i can already tell you that you can learn a lot from youtube videos but be carefull for scams. Always do research first. Good luck and enjoy!
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

Newbie here, want to learn also some basics of bitcoin. One of the reasons why i join this forum is to gain knowledge of the cryptocurrency and how to use it.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:50:13 PM

What help are you asking?tips and suggestion is all over the threads.all u need to do is to read.learn and read then learn.this crypto community is a friendly world but theres lot of bad elements around us.so just do your homeworks!better to learn those by your self so when u got the ideas you will be ready too
bmichael05

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:25:25 PM

I think its much more better to talk with more experienced members. You will earn better info and learn from other people experiences.
You you will talk with newbies you will share wrong ideas.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:28:26 PM

I think its much more better to talk with more experienced members. You will earn better info and learn from other people experiences.
You you will talk with newbies you will share wrong ideas.

You are right! Im newbie too and wanna dig some info here to grow my knowledge but I get really overwhelmed Sad Idk how to get over it
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:46:23 AM

First of all we need to welcome newbie here and we need to support and teach them about bitcoin because as we changed a life because of bitcoin so we need to make them able to change their life because bitcoin always welcome new comer and its very good for bitcoin as well if newbie will increased so the price will be also increased.
gunblade11

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

First of all we need to welcome newbie here and we need to support and teach them about bitcoin because as we changed a life because of bitcoin so we need to make them able to change their life because bitcoin always welcome new comer and its very good for bitcoin as well if newbie will increased so the price will be also increased.

I agree with you. Not just because I'm a newbie myself but it would help if the good news about bitcoin is passed to as many people as possible. This would also help cryptocurrency become trending worldwide. I've already passed this to most of my friends and I hope that at least one of them believes me. LOL
Jumaher

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:17:52 AM

i think you no need to make a newbie community bitcoin,cause in this forum you can learn and asking
yes, agree, this forum is community too. so you dont need to create it, while you learning here, make sure you read the rules first of this forum before post.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:37:50 PM

This is a good idea, here in this thread many will help you as long as you just ask and we will answer it immediately. In order to add knowledge to bitcoin beginners, it should also be noted that non-essential questions are also needed to research and read.
jailtonjunior

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

whats the best form to earn bitcoins?
kitty_chan

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

Want to learn from basic as I’m new here. There are too much information for beginners and I’m a bit lost.This is helpful!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: