Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:19:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3D Printed Shogun Slug  (Read 586 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 10:54:57 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PVyLGQUmXcg

I'm seriously wtfing about this right now and that rarely happens, I can see now why the U.S government would be so scared of this, these bullets actually work too they aren't just talking bullshit, the last one didn't look as effective though, I wonder if someone could make a sniper round?
mairusu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:04:17 PM

Wow  Shocked
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:16:19 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Who cares? People have been making bullets at home for hundreds of years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4zj3J-vEiw

I'll be interested when we can print gunpowder.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:43:17 AM

these bullets actually work too they aren't just talking bullshit,
Of course they work. A bullet is just a roughly cylindrical object the same diameter as the gun barrel, that gets propelled towards the target by the force of the gunpowder exploding; it's kinda hard to screw that up. Literally anything that'll fit down the gun barrel will work (to some degree) as a bullet. Of course, bullets are completely useless without gunpowder. Why are you getting so excited about this?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 01:09:34 PM

Who cares? People have been making bullets at home for hundreds of years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4zj3J-vEiw

I'll be interested when we can print gunpowder.
Then we are seriously screwed.  Sad

Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 01:11:02 PM

these bullets actually work too they aren't just talking bullshit,
Of course they work. A bullet is just a roughly cylindrical object the same diameter as the gun barrel, that gets propelled towards the target by the force of the gunpowder exploding; it's kinda hard to screw that up. Literally anything that'll fit down the gun barrel will work (to some degree) as a bullet. Of course, bullets are completely useless without gunpowder. Why are you getting so excited about this?

lol! Tongue What's to stop people from putting gunpowder in the bullets? That said I get where you're coming from, these are more like rubber bullets than anything particularly threatening at the moment and I get excited about anything that scares power hungry people Cheesy
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 02:23:24 AM

lol! Tongue What's to stop people from putting gunpowder in the bullets? That said I get where you're coming from, these are more like rubber bullets than anything particularly threatening at the moment and I get excited about anything that scares power hungry people Cheesy
Well, I don't get where you're coming from. Ammunition and its components are nowhere near as tightly regulated as firearms. People make their own ammo all the time, simply because it's cheaper than factory ammo. In most places you can walk into any gun shop and just buy bullets, gunpowder, primers, and shell casings by the thousands, no questions asked. If nobody was scared by that before, why would they be scared now?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: