Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:44:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.55 BTC = 7.1GH/s KnCMiner Jupiter. InfiniteHash.com BETA - Miners HERE!  (Read 20521 times)
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:22:26 AM

It would be nice to have an update since other people who have placed orders at Knc are already mining

Unfortunately, not with these order numbers yet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249065.0

When was our order placed? Why doesn't Adeel06 show up on that list?
RiseOfTH

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:24:43 AM

Looks like this is the order from Adeel, I copied form the previous post.

A lot of people have been asking when our order date was, look how low our order numbers are! Some peoples order numbers are in the 5,000's!

https://i.imgur.com/zMRZdvV.png

I got flamed a lot for this in the beginning and everyone said I was just a scammer, blah blah blah. Now here's proof of just 4 of our systems ordered, which I took the liberty of paying for our of pocket, before the members on the forums even had put up enough money for the buys. Along with that the $15,000 worth of equipment above can be seen as well. I basically worked my ass off these past 3 months for you guys, and I hope it all ends up being worth it, for all of us!
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:46:39 AM

Looks like this is the order from Adeel, I copied form the previous post.

A lot of people have been asking when our order date was, look how low our order numbers are! Some peoples order numbers are in the 5,000's!

I got flamed a lot for this in the beginning and everyone said I was just a scammer, blah blah blah. Now here's proof of just 4 of our systems ordered, which I took the liberty of paying for our of pocket, before the members on the forums even had put up enough money for the buys. Along with that the $15,000 worth of equipment above can be seen as well. I basically worked my ass off these past 3 months for you guys, and I hope it all ends up being worth it, for all of us!

Thanks. So it was apparently ordered on the 26th of June but there is no order from that day on KnC's thread. Also, Adeel's lack of communication starts to make me suspicious.
ishkur

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:33:17 PM

Update 11:38PM CST 9/1/13

I am offering a few more shares at 1.55 BTC for our machines that were purchased early and are at the front of the KnCminer line.  

I have already paid for a few extra machines so that we are towards the top of the list for when KnC ships. So order away!!
jungle_dave

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:01:01 PM

Seems like KnC is shipping order numbers in  the low 2000's so order # 26-27 should have been shipped already and the other 2 should be shipping this week.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249065.340

Would be nice to get an update soon.
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:05:33 PM

I have written a message to mupartee who at the time said he was in contact with Adeel, but he hasn't logged in since 29/09 so I probably just wasted my time...
ishkur

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 03:02:41 PM

Those order numbers should have shipped by now

Adeel06 (OP)

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 10:20:26 PM

Jesus Christ. I am very sorry that I work very hard to make sure the rest of our operation is up to snuff. By the way, our order numbers are 1800+ and according to KnC's site, they are up to order #700 currently. I am awaiting shipment more than anyone on these forums because I spent tens of thousands of dollars, and not just on the systems. I am not some scam artist, but I do apologize that I haven't gotten on the forums since KnC's been making me stay up until 2am to get on the phone with them, then they don't even bother answering. (This has happened multiple times). I will call them again tonight. I sent customer service a letter.

-Adeel
jungle_dave

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:34:47 PM

Hey Adeel,

Good to see you back,
From what I read people who complain get there orders shipped faster Smiley

Try here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249065.340

Good luck and keep us posted

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:00:41 AM

If anyone wants to pick up shares of this GB at a discount let me know.  I have 4 and am in need of btc badly

My loss your gain

ishkur

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:06:47 AM

Jesus Christ. I am very sorry that I work very hard to make sure the rest of our operation is up to snuff. By the way, our order numbers are 1800+ and according to KnC's site, they are up to order #700 currently. I am awaiting shipment more than anyone on these forums because I spent tens of thousands of dollars, and not just on the systems. I am not some scam artist, but I do apologize that I haven't gotten on the forums since KnC's been making me stay up until 2am to get on the phone with them, then they don't even bother answering. (This has happened multiple times). I will call them again tonight. I sent customer service a letter.

-Adeel

Direct communication and activity would of solved a lot of peoples fears

Now you get it
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 01:14:27 AM

I have directly communicated with everyone who has e-mailed me. I did not check the forums since there were no updates to make. I have been staying up until 2am for KnC to quit screwing us, and am doing the same tonight. Damiano, how much of a discount are we talking here because I can buy your shares if you want.

-Adeel
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 01:21:44 AM

I have directly communicated with everyone who has e-mailed me. I did not check the forums since there were no updates to make. I have been staying up until 2am for KnC to quit screwing us, and am doing the same tonight. Damiano, how much of a discount are we talking here because I can buy your shares if you want.

-Adeel

How's 5.40BTC sound ?

.80BTC discount which is still a bit over $100.000 usd

Edit:  I'm pulling or trying to pull out of all group buys (I got sweet deal on a baby jet with nov delivery) need to recover what I can right now
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:34:27 AM

Adeel,

thanks for checking in. Have you tried contacting Bitcoinorama, the spokesperson of KnC (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104810) ? Maybe on his thread so you make sure he answers?
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:52:25 PM

Got through to KnC, and I usually speak to Andreas Kennemar. Was told they have been shipped, but because of the fact that I bought so many more than this group buy, they got held in Malmo, Sweden. We should be in business by Monday in my assumptions. I have stayed up late nights because like I said previously, I spent a lot more of my own money than the group buys to make sure we get our products.

-Adeel
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:29:10 AM

I got in touch with who I needed to at KnC. Everything is good to go! Thank you to everyone in this group buy for helping make this all possible for each other! We have finally reached the end of our journey, and the beginning of a new one Smiley! I want to make a running list of all shares and receiving addresses so that we can make sure that everything is up to date. Also, I would appreciate it if I could have everyone's e-mail who has participated in this group-buy. Don't worry, I have your userid's and receiving addresses' already but I would also like to have your e-mail addresses in case bitcointalk goes down again or something? I would just feel safer having another way to contact every single person involved in the group buy.

Thank you for your time and considerations,

Adeel
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 09:47:14 PM

I am curious.  

70 shares per machine / 400GH (estimated hash rate at time of order) = 5.7 GH a share

Jupiters have been upgraded to 550GH so now it would be 7.85 GH / share

Am I correct on this?, or are you going to pocket that extra hash power?

First of all, why the hell would I pocket the extra hash power? Do I seem like some scumbag?

Secondly, as I just noticed, at June 26th when we paid for our miners, we ended paying about 70 USD/BTC not even 90/BTC like I charged everyone here... So instead of even ASKING for the extra money. I've just been letting it slide. I run a BUSINESS, and I TOOK THE BIGGEST RISK HERE.
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 09:04:17 AM

So... are we mining?
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 09:51:09 AM

TheHun,

They are set for pickup at 8:00AM our time, because of the waste of time associated with UPS driving only 30 minutes in 6-8 hours, they don't seem to understand that time is money apparently, and didn't with my 27 phone calls to 1800-PICK-UPS. So right now I'm just sitting here anxiously awake, awaiting 7:15AM so I can drive over there Smiley. I will post pictures of their hashing rate today, if they don't produce at least 500 GH/s I'll be really pissed because some of the people on KnCminer's forums have been getting 420-480 GH/s... and that doesn't fly. Anyway, at least they're in state.

-Adeel
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 10:46:57 AM

TheHun,

They are set for pickup at 8:00AM our time, because of the waste of time associated with UPS driving only 30 minutes in 6-8 hours, they don't seem to understand that time is money apparently, and didn't with my 27 phone calls to 1800-PICK-UPS. So right now I'm just sitting here anxiously awake, awaiting 7:15AM so I can drive over there Smiley. I will post pictures of their hashing rate today, if they don't produce at least 500 GH/s I'll be really pissed because some of the people on KnCminer's forums have been getting 420-480 GH/s... and that doesn't fly. Anyway, at least they're in state.

-Adeel

I guess the guys at UPS don't understand the math behind Bitcoin Smiley

Anyway, thanks, that's good news. Regarding hashrate, do you think it is possible/worth overclocking? What is the risk/reward ratio in doing so?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: